Manscaping: The Grooming Superthread [fragrance, clothes...]
posted05/16/2014 03:08 PM (UTC)by
hankypanky1
The scent is said to be a night scent and very sexual in its nature. It's ultimate going out fragrance though it is a niche perfume. It's labeled as unisex, some men say its so feminine and some women say its so masculine. It also has a great projection, people 5 foot away can smell it. It's a flowery scent mixed with woods/spice/sweet so it smells fresh and classy flowery.
Mojo6
About Me

11/15/2013 01:41 PM (UTC)
Why do you feel compelled to ask inane questions about decisions in your daily life on a mortal kombat website? It's inappropriate.
Torchia
11/15/2013 06:50 PM (UTC)
There is no way for me to offer you an opinion, as I cannot smell things through the internet.
Dibula
About Me

11/15/2013 09:06 PM (UTC)
Kirko Bane sniffs flora
Icebaby
11/15/2013 09:45 PM (UTC)
Real men wears manly scents, flowers isn't manly whatsoever.

Edit: Actually I take that back, real men don't need scents to make them smell better.
travelingwilbury
11/16/2013 01:53 AM (UTC)
Well it is hunting season so, you probably want deer piss.
Icebaby
11/16/2013 02:31 AM (UTC)
travelingwilbury Wrote:

We ain't got our permits.
Kabal20
About Me

XBL: kabal31082, PSN: Kabal31082
Nintendo Id: kabal82, 3ds friend code: 2595-3252-2624

11/16/2013 02:35 AM (UTC)
hankypanky1 Wrote:
I'm about to buy one like this. It's labeled unisex if that helps.

That's the problem. Never buy anything labeled unisex.
Coltess
11/16/2013 06:18 AM (UTC)
Scent should be a subtle thing, so it shouldn't really matter. People shouldn't outright be able to smell you- don't apply gallons of damn cologne. If they can smell you from over 4 inches away from your body, you are wearing too much. Really, I don't think the smell matters at all, it's all about quantity. Whatever you wear should be fine as long as it's not abundant.

Sandalwood, btw. Sandalwood...
Historical Favorite
11/16/2013 07:06 AM (UTC)
I'd offer a hearty "why bother". As long as your bodywash and laundry detergent don't smell like ass, anything else is just overkill.
Kamionero
11/16/2013 08:08 AM (UTC)
I like them.
I think many scents are unisex, the only thing that changes them is how they market them.
Go for what you like on you! And this isnt somee "dont listen to society! do what feels right" speech; most scent designers will tell you that sometimes women's perfumes compliment men much better and viceversa
Jaded-Raven
11/16/2013 08:09 AM (UTC)
If you wanna smell gay, sure, go ahead. ^^
Chrome
About Me

11/16/2013 10:06 AM (UTC)
Go by your personal taste, what you deem comfortable is prolly good.

Just keep in mind that some idiots will have preconceptions and will judge you accordingly.

hankypanky1
11/16/2013 12:30 PM (UTC)
The scent im on about is costume national scent intense. So happy with replies concerning florals. This niche fragrance is a gem ;)
travelingwilbury
11/17/2013 10:25 PM (UTC)
Icebaby Wrote:
travelingwilbury Wrote:

We ain't got our permits.

Awwwsad
Torchia
11/17/2013 10:52 PM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:

Wasn't aware gay had a scent. Does this somehow intertwine with this "gaydar" I've heard so much about? Gay people and their superpowers, man... I wish I were gay.
Historical Favorite
11/19/2013 10:17 AM (UTC)
This is still better than the average issue of Best Life. So... props?
hankypanky1
11/19/2013 07:22 PM (UTC)
My brother came back from Spain and had a sik orange tan.

Is fake tanning just as good? Or is there some parts of body missing tan? How long does it last? Is it expensive? (I'm based in London) Any other things u think that are worth mentioning?

Cheers
edit: it was almost in this shade but more darker.
Chrome
About Me

11/19/2013 07:42 PM (UTC)
Three things:

1. repeatedly smashing the send button makes nice triple posting on the forums. Avoid that and rather wait for the page to load.

2. if you want a tan don't do it,a nd don't overdo it. Stay on your phenotypical levels. There is nothing more disgusting than a Swedish man looking like a carrot.

3. avoid looking like a douche. A guido is a douche.

Sub-Zero_7th
11/19/2013 09:30 PM (UTC)
If you're going to tan, start with your junk and work your way up.
hankypanky1
11/19/2013 10:34 PM (UTC)
My brother came exactly looking like this only my brother has abs, (as do I) and abs look way better tanned.
Spider804
11/20/2013 06:25 AM (UTC)
torchia Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:

Wasn't aware gay had a scent. Does this somehow intertwine with this "gaydar" I've heard so much about? Gay people and their superpowers, man... I wish I were gay.

Be careful what you wish for.......You just might love it. tongue
Mojo6
About Me

11/20/2013 07:00 AM (UTC)
I'm only posting this once because I'm not trying to be a hypocrite but can we please stop giving attention to hankypankys threads? I mean please?
Torchia
11/20/2013 11:49 AM (UTC)
Mojo6 Wrote:
I'm only posting this once because I'm not trying to be a hypocrite but can we please stop giving attention to hankypankys threads? I mean please?

From what I've been told, we should be encouraging these threads and using them to generate discussion, or something. I'm not sure I fully understand either, but that's OK.

As far as tanning goes, I've never tried it. I'm worried someone will lock me in a tanning booth, and I'll burn to a crisp. I'm afraid I've probably seen too many horror movies about it. Although I think I'd look better with a slight tan (none of that fake orange stuff) I'd attempt using real-life sunlight instead. Except whenever I try I always end up burned, red, and peely, which is gross and even more unappealing than my typically pasty-white self.
Pages: 8
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.