Mortal Kombat Legacy II Sub-Zero costume build
posted01/09/2014 12:48 PM (UTC)by
balkcsiaboot
About Me

I know a lot of people weren't a fan of the "modern" outfit for Sub-Zero in MK Legacy Season II. But in case anyone wanted to create the costume, this is what I've found.

I am stumped on what other piece the nose guard was "cut" from, but I can honestly say the blue lining looks crappy enough to be custom made by the costume creation team. With that said, it might be that the ear guards are custom made too because they look like amateur hand-stitched shit.

This was all done by simple Google searches in less than 10 minutes. This just shows you how much hard work was done into designing these (well this one at least) fucking costumes.

Black Bear Airsoft Splinter Mask

Fox Titan Motocross Armor

Troy Lee Designs Combat Motocross Knee/Shin Guards

MortalMushroom
01/04/2014 11:15 PM (UTC)
Wow... shows how much effort they put into this... less than gluing fake nails to a party city mask.
Zmoke
01/05/2014 11:09 PM (UTC)
Perhaps the Lin Kuei rode also motorcycles in the Legacy cosmos.
balkcsiaboot
01/06/2014 01:12 AM (UTC)
Zmoke Wrote:

Pffff...

It's just disappointing to me because Bi Han was the more traditional "ninja" and Kuai Liang was supposed to be the one who was more open to using "technology."
Sub-Zero_7th
01/06/2014 03:04 PM (UTC)
I still like the idea behind Sub-Zero's costume, but the execution was not great. When really looking at the parallels between his costume and the BMX gear, it is pretty bad. I think it would have been better to have Sub-Zero dressed similarly to how the League of Shadows ninjas dressed.

Zmoke Wrote:

Yes....riding motorcycles....while playing CARD GAMES!!!! XD
Zmoke
01/07/2014 11:55 AM (UTC)
blacksaibot Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

Pffff...
It's just disappointing to me because Bi Han was the more traditional "ninja" and Kuai Liang was supposed to be the one who was more open to using "technology."

Motorcycles aren't necessarily gadgetry (albeit the modern LKC is hi-tech) but yeah I can see where you're coming from. Bi-Han's more conservative.

Kudos for the searches by the way.

Sub-Zero_7th Wrote:
I still like the idea behind Sub-Zero's costume, but the execution was not great. When really looking at the parallels between his costume and the BMX gear, it is pretty bad. I think it would have been better to have Sub-Zero dressed similarly to how the League of Shadows ninjas dressed.
Zmoke Wrote:

Yes....riding motorcycles....while playing CARD GAMES!!!! XD

And their archenemy would have been a flaming biker of the Shirai Ryu...

saiZero
About Me

01/09/2014 12:48 PM (UTC)
wow that is just.... sad. everyone else had a unique outfit (well except liu kang and johnny cage). i cannot believe they didnt attempt to make one of the most famous MK ninjas more original!!!

id choose annihilations costume over this. thats saying a lot too!... and Ktach said he hopes season 2 is better than MKA. hah...
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.