HD collection
posted02/07/2015 12:19 PM (UTC)by
mklover1989
They should make an HD collection of Mortal a kombat Deadly Alliance, Deception/Unchained, Shaolin Monks, & Armageddon with trophy & achievement support
Revtorne
02/20/2014 12:22 AM (UTC)
Well they still haven't done MK4/Gold HD yet. Im assuming that will be included as a bonus on MK10.

Deadly Alliance - Deception HD would be nice as a PS4/XBone downloadable game but I doubt it.
immortalkombat
02/22/2014 01:21 AM (UTC)
A MK:DA, MK:D and MK:A HD copy for Xbox live or PSN I would buy
MortalMushroom
02/23/2014 03:03 AM (UTC)
I still want my HD remake of the classics (1-3), unless there was a release of an HD remix while I was buried underground. Although I'll totally settle for the fan project because there is some amazing effort being put into it and the results are looking amazing so far.
Hideo_Sakaguchi
About Me

Must kill Sub-Zero. Whee~

01/29/2015 09:06 AM (UTC)
I realize this topic is about a year old now but I'm still shocked/angry that we never got a complete digital MK collection. We can play MK1-3 on the Arcade Kollection on PSN/XBL but I was hoping MK Gold, Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon would some day make their way to the digital store fronts.

The 3D games may not be as fondly remembered but I enjoyed them all and I would love to revisit them without hooking a PS2 up.
Blue-Mario
02/01/2015 03:36 AM (UTC)
Maybe one day
Hideo_Sakaguchi
About Me

Must kill Sub-Zero. Whee~

02/07/2015 12:19 PM (UTC)
I've given up hope honestly. I think MK 4-Armageddon is destined to be the 'forgotten' era of MK.

Can't say I miss Armageddon much but I would have loved to play an updated MK Gold, Deadly Alliance, and Deception with glitch fixes and whatnot.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.