Oddworld: New n Tasty (Abes Oddysee HD)
posted12/04/2014 05:48 AM (UTC)by
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Teaser Trailer
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Gameplay Trailer
GDC Screenshots

Hello. Follow me. Frrt.

Who's coming back to Rupture Farms for the complete HD rebuild?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
03/20/2014 01:48 PM (UTC)
- Giant Bomb: Lorne Lanning Isn't Giving Up on Oddworld

Great podcast interview with Lorne Lanning. Interesting background on the HD complete rebuild of Abe's Odyssey, and some of the grand plans that are still in the air, should things go to plan.

Check out the podcast superstream thread for more podcasting hooey.
Icebaby
03/20/2014 03:43 PM (UTC)
Totally worth getting.

I have the semi-hard-to-get art book, I have the two games on my PS3, I can somewhat do Abe's voice.

I love Oddworld!
KungLaodoesntsuck
03/20/2014 08:00 PM (UTC)
Can't wait for New N' Tasty. I get to expand my PS4 library, new game to stream, and re-live a classic game.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/25/2014 03:01 PM (UTC)

An effective way of showing off the fact this is a from the ground up rebuild of the game, rather than a 1:1 HD update. (Whether or not that's a good thing is subject to debate).
Kabal20
About Me

XBL: kabal31082, PSN: Kabal31082
Nintendo Id: kabal82, 3ds friend code: 2595-3252-2624

03/25/2014 08:44 PM (UTC)
I never played the original game, so I'll be checking it out. I've always wanted to, but never did.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/26/2014 08:25 AM (UTC)
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty – “it’s not a fucking HD remake”

... Just in case there was any confusion...
hankypanky1
03/26/2014 04:16 PM (UTC)
I played this game in PS1. Was very creepy lol
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/04/2014 02:44 PM (UTC)
- Oddworld’s Lorne Lanning bets that fans will love a 3D re-creation of Abe’s Oddysee (interview)

Massive interview article that's massively informative! Great stuff about the new game and some interesting tid bits about the original.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/09/2014 03:35 PM (UTC)
- Oddboxx Easter Sale: Classic Oddworld games go cheap on PlayStation

If you’re spending the Easter break stuck in your home, staring out the window as it rains heavier than a Big Bro’s pants wardrobe, wishing you could be outside and frolicking in the popberry meadows, then Sony has a bunch of bumper discounts available for its European and Australian friends, and Oddworld is joining in their PlayStation Store Easter Sale.

Starting today and all the way until April 30, you can get the Eggboxx- oh, I’m sorry. I mean the Oddboxx for 60% off its usual price.

If you don’t have a calculator or Chronicler within reach, the normal prices of £15.99, €19.99 and AU$29.95 are now reduced to the Slurg-sized £6.49, €7.99 or AU$11.75.

And if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you even get an extra 10% off for your loyalty!

So check out the Oddboxx now on the PlayStation Store!

By the way, if you didn’t know, the Oddboxx is our compilation of the first four Oddworld games:

Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD

Wow! If you're in the market for some catch-up gaming, now's the time!
I've had the original Oddysee disc in action lately. Such a great game.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/05/2014 11:28 PM (UTC)
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty!

Some companies can't to wait a week to debut new trailers and game announcements at E3. The latest to jump the gun is developer Just Add Water, giving us a look at the remastered cinematic sequences in Oddworld: New N' Tasty.

This video also debuts the new end credits song called "Born to Love You" by Australian musician Elodie Adams. "We thought her song was a perfect fit for us because it’s in keeping with the theme of New ‘n’ Tasty and the story of Abe," Just Add Water's studio head Stewart Gilray. "We’re proud to feature “Born to Love You” in our game’s end credits and this, our E3 trailer."
SmokeNc-017
About Me
art by fear-sAs
06/06/2014 02:15 AM (UTC)
I don't think anything will ever top seeing Lorne Lanning on stage at the E3 Sony Press Conference last year. That to me was the biggest "holy shit" moment for New N' Tasty. But I am certainly looking forward the remake. Hopefully we get Abe's Exodus next.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

12/04/2014 05:48 AM (UTC)
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee OST
"To help you with your #20YearsOfPlay memories, we've released the soundtrack to Abe's Oddysee for free." - @OddworldInc

It's supposed to be free for the PlayStation 20th, but I just noticed it says $7 USD. Keep an eye out, though. C'mere. Do it.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.