DC Comics & Shonen Jump crossover rumor!
posted05/04/2014 10:49 PM (UTC)by
Chris444
Apparently there is a rumor going around that in order to boost sales of Superman comics that WB & Shueisha are gonna be doing some DC/Shonen Jump crossovers & starting with the obvious is a Superman vs Goku story. I list the link below but I'm gonna take this all with a cup of salt. But in case it were to for some reason come true 2 questions?

Q1.) Do you think this is a good idea now after all this time?
Q2.) What other DC/Shonen Jump properties would you like to see crossover?

Link - http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/20873/20140501/superman-vs-goku.htm
Chimera
05/04/2014 12:48 PM (UTC)
Technically researched and done
Goku vs Superman Death battle

And then researched again
Researched really thoroughly

I.... I am amazed at all that effort put into this very battle. I haven't read a lot of Superman comics because I always thought he's kinda boring. But the research makes me wanna try reading them.

Lifting a book weighing infinity (with some help). That sounds awesome.

Goku portrayed as somewhat stupid in the video (due to TFS) but really a combat genius kinda (but not necessarily) discredit the video
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/04/2014 03:25 PM (UTC)
Superman v Goku Death Battle thread. Might be a good idea to hone in on the other aspects of this thread.
JohnBoyAdvance
05/04/2014 10:49 PM (UTC)
nothankyou.jpg

Unless you were going to stylise the DC character to look like Shonen Jump characters. Well manga characteristics anyway.

But still nothankyou.jpg
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.