Batgirls new costume
posted08/08/2014 04:54 PM (UTC)by
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

Have you guys seen her new outfit? I love me some Batgirl (probably Cassandra Cain the most), but what they have done to her is... Horrible. They've changed her almost completely. Go look that shit up. No one is gonna be intimidated by that.

Just looking at that new outfit makes me almost pop a vessel in my head.

I'm on my phone so I can't post pictures :(
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

07/15/2014 01:02 AM (UTC)
Eh, its functional I suppose. Certainly not imposing, but it looks like something that would have actually been made by a vigilante on a budget.
RazorsEdge701
07/15/2014 01:03 AM (UTC)
She looks good. Her costume is exactly the same except instead of spandex, it's got kind of a trendy "hipster" leather jacket look to it. Which fits what they're doing with the character's personality, making her younger, more of a college student, which is what they probably should have done when the Nu52 started in the first place if they were gonna undo her being Oracle.
Normally I'd be against re-rebooting an individual character years late, but in this case, it's okay because the previous Batgirl run was terribly written and should be disregarded anyway.
JohnBoyAdvance
07/17/2014 10:33 PM (UTC)
I dont mind the costume.

Its the whole shes a hipster thing, screw that entire storyline with the brother who is a serial killer thing. No she is like taking selfies and being happy and shit.

Let me stress - Not against Batgirl being happy and shit. Just not this one. Not Babs.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/19/2014 12:56 AM (UTC)
I dig it. This is a character who has always has an identity issue and struggled to find a definitive, individual design. Is instantly identifiable as Batgirl, but plays with some contemporary ideas. Looks good. Works.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

08/08/2014 04:54 PM (UTC)
Seems like they're trying to make her younger and younger. Why not just use Steph tbh?
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.