nightbreed_16
About Me

I will rock you.

02/02/2015 09:44 PM (UTC)
Tazer_Gunshot Wrote:
Do you think it's time they reveal a boot or two this month?

I'm hoping they unveil boot 6 considering they spilled the pic with the weapon.

it sure wouldn't hurt me Tazer. I hope we get to see some of the boots this month.smile
Tazer_Gunshot
02/03/2015 05:09 PM (UTC)
nightbreed_16 Wrote:
Tazer_Gunshot Wrote:
Do you think it's time they reveal a boot or two this month?

I'm hoping they unveil boot 6 considering they spilled the pic with the weapon.

it sure wouldn't hurt me Tazer. I hope we get to see some of the boots this month.smile

I hope we do get two out of the four character reveals this month. As I mentioned, boot 6 and I'll also take boot 3. It is a long shot, but it's not out of reach.
ForrestFoxFan
02/22/2015 06:43 PM (UTC)
There is a strong possibility Sonya could be boot #2 based on her comic #8 appearance. When we see her, she's sporting a cape which resembles the features of boot #2 in the boot teaser pic that Ed tweeted a while back. Let me know what you guys think.

Photo: link
sharefrock
02/22/2015 06:46 PM (UTC)
ForrestFoxFan Wrote:
There is a strong possibility Sonya could be boot #2 based on her comic #8 appearance. When we see her, she's sporting a cape which resembles the features of boot #2 in the boot teaser pic that Ed tweeted a while back. Let me know what you guys think.

Oh god NO!

Hell NO!

Never in a million years. I hope this is not true.

We really don't need the likes of Jax,Sonya or Johnny.

I think those 3 characters could just sit this game out.

PLEASE!
Tazer_Gunshot
02/22/2015 06:58 PM (UTC)
sharefrock Wrote:
ForrestFoxFan Wrote:

Oh god NO!

Hell NO!

PLEASE!

Sektor can sit out too then.

People can count out Johnny (damn it, lol), but don't count out Sonya or JAX!
sharefrock
02/22/2015 07:04 PM (UTC)
Tazer_Gunshot Wrote:
sharefrock Wrote:
ForrestFoxFan Wrote:

Oh god NO!

Hell NO!

PLEASE!

Sektor can't sit this one out.

He will come in crushing everybody who stands in his way and hopefully will get rid of Jax.

If anybody should be in MKX between those three it's Johnny.

Jax should really take a walk through scorpion's forest.

Sonya will look like my grandmother in 25 years time. and I don't want to play as my grandmother.

Johnny is the only one that would look cool.

and Sektor won't age he will just kick ass.
Cages_Shades
About Me
Props to MINION
02/22/2015 07:04 PM (UTC)
It's just a disguise, not part of her costume.
Tazer_Gunshot
02/22/2015 07:09 PM (UTC)
sharefrock Wrote:
Tazer_Gunshot Wrote:
sharefrock Wrote:
ForrestFoxFan Wrote:

Oh god NO!

Hell NO!

PLEASE!

He will come in crushing everybody who stands in his way and hopefully will get rid of Jax.

Sonya will look like my grandmother in 25 years time. and I don't want to play as my grandmother.

I agree that Johnny would be best out of the 3, but only if they took him the Seido route.

However, people "saying" they see Jax and Sonya in the towers, my money are on them two. Jax is gonna be wow
diirecthit
02/22/2015 07:26 PM (UTC)
sharefrock Wrote:
Tazer_Gunshot Wrote:
sharefrock Wrote:
ForrestFoxFan Wrote:

Oh god NO!

Hell NO!

PLEASE!

The people that play Sonya, like myself, don't care that she looks like your grandma. She's gonna be one badass grandma actually, and you're too late anyway, since Jax and Sonya were in the latest trailer. You are a sexist mess and don't play Sonya, so i don't know why you care about her look anyway.
sharefrock
02/22/2015 07:33 PM (UTC)
diirecthit Wrote:
sharefrock Wrote:
Tazer_Gunshot Wrote:
sharefrock Wrote:
ForrestFoxFan Wrote:

Oh god NO!

Hell NO!

PLEASE!

The people that play Sonya, like myself, don't care that she looks like your grandma. She's gonna be one badass grandma actually, and you're too late anyway, since Jax and Sonya were in the latest trailer. You are a sexist mess and don't play Sonya, so i don't know why you care about her look anyway.

Ahhh Sonya fans...

First of all She was my 2nd main in mortal kombat 9, Sooooooooooo you saying I don't play as Sonya is just dumb.

She is an awesome rushdown character and I love rushdown characters.

Second, I don't get why you would say I am sexist... I stated on many threads that I like Cassie and her outfit.

I also like Kitana's new look.

I don't play mortal kombat to look at sexy females, I just don't think a 50 something year old woman has a place in a fighting game.

I hope that both Jax and Sonya don't return in MKX.

Not because I hate them but because I think someone else should take their place at least this game.

Cassie takes the place of Sonya and Jacqui should take the place of Jax.

At least for this game.

In conclusion, I love Sonya and Jax. I just don't want to see them over-used and I don't want to see them somewhere they don't belong.

Sonya and Jax should only remain in story.

Kabal and Smoke need those spots...
Cages_Shades
About Me
Props to MINION
02/22/2015 07:38 PM (UTC)
diirecthit Wrote:

sonya was 26 in MK1, she'd only be 51 in MKX, thats not no grandma age.

In the Comic she's only 41 at the moment.
diirecthit
02/22/2015 07:44 PM (UTC)
I called you sexist because you'd welcome a 55 years old Cage saying he'd be cool, but not 51 yo Sonya, and you just proved again that you are a sexist, by saying a 50yo woman has no place in a fighting game, lmao @ you trying to deny it.

And how does Sonya have no place in this game? She is a prominent and important figure to Earthrealm, and still kicking hard.

And last, you should probably just keep your prayers for MK11, because like i said, Sonya is in the game and playable, so you are extra late.
sharefrock
02/22/2015 07:53 PM (UTC)
diirecthit Wrote:
I called you sexist because you'd welcome a 55 years old Cage saying he'd be cool, but not 51 yo Sonya, and you just proved again that you are a sexist, by saying a 50yo woman has no place in a fighting game, lmao @ you trying to deny it.

And how does Sonya have no place in this game? She is a prominent and important figure to Earthrealm, and still kicking hard.

And last, you should probably just keep your prayers for MK11, because like i said, Sonya is in the game and playable, so you are extra late.

I hope not.

And you can assume I'm a sexist as much as you want.

No point in trying to prove a 5 year old wrong.

I stated my opinion.

Sonya doesn't have any real special powers.

Seido Johnny cage would have special powers that still make him powerful enough to stand a chance.

I also said, which you seem to forget just to try and prove a point is, that I don't want Jax either. because he'd look like a complete mess. he would be much older than sonya i'm guessing around 60s

I don't want to play with a 60 Year old man in mortal kombat either. I didn't even touch Shujinko in MKD.

So go on, you can call me a sexist as much as you.
Cages_Shades
About Me
Props to MINION
02/22/2015 07:55 PM (UTC)
a 51 year old Sonya could kick the crap out of all of us....just saying
diirecthit
02/22/2015 07:56 PM (UTC)
And you can keep writing your essays about why they shouldn't be in, even after they've been shown to be in the game.
Keith
02/22/2015 07:57 PM (UTC)
I don't think that cape is going to be part of Sonya's look. I think it's just a one-off disguise in this scene in the comic. Also, didn't someone point out that what we thought was a cape might not actually be a cape when we got a better look at that stage in the last video? I can't remember.

The thought of that boot being Sonya's had crossed my mind though. I always thought the leg looked a little slim that it might not necessarily be male. And it is a boot that would suit Sonya. But who knows, it also suits a lot of characters. We shall see! I just wish they'd show Sonya already! I want to know for sure that's she's playable! tongue
barakall
02/22/2015 08:00 PM (UTC)
If sonya is in, I don't see the point of the Cassie being a woman. That's two women with the same style, in the same mold etc. At least Johnny is a fighter they can do some interesting things with like give him different fighting styles (kick boxing, some asian style and a street style).
MoodyShooter
About Me

Dedicated, hopeless...Li Mei fan.

02/22/2015 08:00 PM (UTC)
Is this argument really about not wanting Sonya being included due to her age? Not her fighting ability, not her storyline implications, but her age?
sharefrock
02/22/2015 08:04 PM (UTC)
The_Truth Wrote:
Is this argument really about not wanting Sonya being included due to her age? Not her fighting ability, not her storyline implications, but her age?

Her age affects her fighting ability...

I never saw a 50 something year old woman who can fight.

"Ohhh look he is a sexist because he doesn't think a 50 year old woman can fight" - Sonya Fans and probably also 5 year old fanatics.

This is like the Kira situation back in MKD.

They didn't put Kano and Sonya, because Kira was basically Kano and Sonya combined.

Sonya's spot could go to a much more unique character like Kabal or Smoke.
sonyamkoriginal
02/22/2015 08:15 PM (UTC)
AGE.......WASTED SPOT.........CASSIE REPLACE HER.........

ALWAYS THE SAME EXCUSES.........

SONYA WILL BE PLAYABLE CHARACTER.......LIKE IT OR NOT!

WHO DONT LIKE JUST DONT BUY THE GAME OR WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME (MK11).

END.
Cages_Shades
About Me
Props to MINION
02/22/2015 08:16 PM (UTC)
sharefrock Wrote:
The_Truth Wrote:

"Ohhh look he is a sexist because he doesn't think a 50 year old woman can fight" - Sonya Fans and probably also 5 year old fanatics.

They didn't put Kano and Sonya, because Kira was basically Kano and Sonya combined.

Betty white disagrees

ok but for reals check this clip out, and she actually fights bad ass later in the movie
Click Me
sharefrock
02/22/2015 08:16 PM (UTC)
sonyamkoriginal Wrote:
AGE.......WASTED SPOT.........CASSIE REPLACE HER.........

ALWAYS THE SAME EXCUSES.........

SONYA WILL BE PLAYABLE CHARACTER.......LIKE IT OR NOT!

WHO DONT LIKE JUST DONT BUY THE GAME OR WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME (MK11).

END.

I hope not. I hope never ever ever for MKX.
Mobster_For_SATAN
02/22/2015 08:17 PM (UTC)
Cages_Shades Wrote:
It's just a disguise, not part of her costume.

It's sad that comments like this get overlooked by all the other stupid shit in this thread. What happened to this site? A thread like this shouldn't even get a reply for how bad it is.
Spider804
02/22/2015 08:19 PM (UTC)
Dude

You're arguing against a 50 year old woman who can immolate people with a flaming kiss and can perform a DIAGONAL BICYCLE KICK
MoodyShooter
About Me

Dedicated, hopeless...Li Mei fan.

02/22/2015 08:22 PM (UTC)
sharefrock Wrote:
The_Truth Wrote:

I'm not calling you a sexist. I'm just somewhat stunned that age is what's being debated here. I don't disagree that Sonya should be dropped in favor of other characters but her age is a silly reason to me.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.