Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (23.5%)
Jade (41.1%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.4%)
Freddy Krueger (8.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • January 5th, 2018
    Enchantress Takes Control in Injustice 2 Trailer [Read On]
  • January 4th, 2018
    Great Big Story Spotlight Voice of Shao Kahn: Steve Ritchie [Read On]
  • December 22nd, 2017
    When The Disaster Artist Met Mortal Kombat [Read On]
  • December 20th, 2017
    MKX Mobile 2017 Holiday Bonuses & Updates [Read On]
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Media & Merchandise

Discussing Mortal Kombat in Movies, Television, New Media and Merchandising.
Page of 2

Mick-LuciferPosted: 10/14/2014 10:35 AMStatus ::
Kontest: Mortal Kombat: Legacy II Blu-Ray Launch Giveaway!

October 14: Mortal Kombat: Legacy II officially arrives on Blu-Ray & DVD today! The hugely successful live-action series comes to the home format in optional presentations that tell the tale of the tournament in two ways. You can watch Legacy II as 10 episodes of kombat brutality - or as a single seamless feature escalating to the final bone crushing fatality!

Thanks to Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, we're celebrating the home release by giving Mortal Kombat Online users the chance to win their very own copy!

Two lucky winners will expand their Mortal Kombat media libraries with a copy of Mortal Kombat: Legacy II on Blu-Ray! The major prize winner will also receive a copy of the newly available DVD edition of Mortal Kombat: Legacy (Series One)!

For a chance to win: Make sure you're a registered member of Mortal Kombat Online! Then simply visit the kontest forum thread and tell us in your own words: Which two Mortal Kombat characters would you most like to see do battle in a movie or new series?

Pick a never before seen combination, or put a new spin on a klassic rivalry! Be as simple or as elaborate as you like! Winners will be drawn and announced on October 28th!

Please Note: Entrants must have a United States address. PO Boxes are not eligible. Individuals may only enter once. Users found entering multiple times will be disqualified. Winners will be notified by forum private message, prizes must be claimed within thirty days.

Update: Kongratulations to redman & fraysol! Winners have been notified and prizes will arrive as soon as mortal mailing systems allow. Thanks to everyone who entered. Be sure to stay tuned for future MKOntests!

Learn more about Legacy Series 3 and other Mortal Kombat adaptations by visiting the Media & Merchandise forum! Debate the potential winners of your favourite fantasy fights in the Fan Koliseum! Tell your friends about MK Online kontests and more by liking & sharing stories via @MK_Online, Facebook & YouTube!

ShadalooPosted: 10/14/2014 10:48 AMStatus ::

Visits::7067
Nationality::Canada
RE: Kontest: Mortal Kombat: Legacy II Blu-Ray Launch Giveaway!

Damn you US residents and your shenanigans. :(

MK Khronology: 58.49% complete...
T-rexPosted: 10/14/2014 10:54 AMStatus ::

Visits::6346
Nationality::Belarus

Well, if I ever got to see the "Smoke-and-Sub-Zero-hauling-ass-from-the-Lin-Kuei-compound-on-full-alert-while-fighting-off-Sektor-and-Cyrax" scene finally realized on the screen, I could die a happy man, but since we can only pick two, let's go with Sektor vs Subby.

fraysolPosted: 10/14/2014 12:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::1968
Nationality::United States

I would like to see make there live action appearance would be Hotaru and Li Mei or Ashrah As for on screen rivalry I would like to see the black dragon and red dragon go at it... no holds barred battle for control.... #JustSaying

Midnight15Posted: 10/14/2014 12:40 PMStatus ::

Visits::6

Kitana and Sindel.

With the resurrected Sindel enslaved under the mind control of her captor husband, the Outworld Emperor Shao Kahn, and his trusted sorcerer, the shapeshifter Shang Tsung, Kitana has no choice but to return the onslaught of her mother's twisted fury.
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
In a return to a fight showcased in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation,
the importance of this confrontation is elevated to Tournament sub-boss category (no Shokan here), as Kitana must take on the Queen before she can assault the King and thwart his bid to capture Earthrealm.

RazorsEdge701Posted: 10/14/2014 12:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::20795

Liu Kang vs. Goro.

I dare Tancharoen to pull it off.

IceMambaPosted: 10/14/2014 02:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::1205

I would love to see 2 of Mortal Kombat's most powerful beings represented from Outworld to fight each other on the big screen.

Shao Kahn vs Onaga

Top 5 MK Fighters: Scorpion, Shao Kahn, Raiden, Shinnok, Shang Tsung
deltafrostPosted: 10/14/2014 02:41 PMStatus ::

Visits::0

To be honest ever since the tv spot for MK Deception I always wanted to see Sub-Zero fight against Baraka in either the upcoming MK movie or if it's possible in season 3 MK Legacy and also I want to see Kung Lao vs Goro in the upcoming MK movie

AjirikowicPosted: 10/14/2014 03:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::386

Honestly, I would love to see Jax, and Johnny Cage fight in a movie. Johnny Cage always thinks he is such a bad ass, so, Jax has had enough, and they fight in the movie, and Jax beats him up pretty bad because he is tired of his egotistical attitude

They were crying when their sons left. God is wearing black. He has come so far to find no hope, he's never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go, he has come so far to find the truth he is never going home...
SithmasterBPosted: 10/14/2014 05:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::23

Quan Chi vs.Shang Tsung!

I love the look Shang gives Chi in season one when Chi walks away from him to turn Scorpion.Its like he was saying"you MF you!!"ALWAYS makes me chuckle.Never get tired of their relationship.As I count it,Chi has Shang down 2-1 in the fight department.Chi kicks his ass in the TV show Konquest(that fight is kinda even though I guess)and def kicks his butt in the opening cinematic of Deception(Don't stare at MY amulet boy!!)!Shang friggs him up on the Pyramid though.Shang was holding his own against quite a few badasses that day though(think he brought his A game that day and Chi did not)

Mk
MK_Fanatic_Posted: 10/14/2014 05:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::458

No-Face vs Jataaka would be the ultimate fantasy match-up for me

McDanielPosted: 10/14/2014 05:52 PMStatus ::

Visits::4105

I would love to see a Jade vs Noob Saibot fight. Two classic hidden fighters from the best Mortal Kombat game ever made. I want to see them both get better treatment than they got in the horrible Mortal Kombat Annihilation movie.

Creator of John the MK Janitor.
kunglao508Posted: 10/14/2014 06:02 PMStatus ::

Visits::84

No doubt, pick MK Legacy where it left off, Kung Lao Vs Liu Kang, i was so hyped for that fight only to get a to be continued. So Epic!!!

redmanPosted: 10/14/2014 06:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::4717

Probably Kabal and Stryker. I think that would be an awesome fight to see.

bluntman2012Posted: 10/14/2014 08:15 PMStatus ::

Visits::116

I always liked the noob vs. smoke.

RomanKPosted: 10/14/2014 08:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::4995

I would love to see Baraka versus Shao Khan.

Photobucket
fitothemanPosted: 10/14/2014 09:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::0

Bo'Rai CHo vs Shang Tsung
The Forces of light vs The Forces Evil

MK_Fanatic_Posted: 10/14/2014 09:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::458

Ryu vs ken

The_Cold_KombatantPosted: 10/14/2014 10:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::5398

I've always DREAMED of seeing Kabal on either the big screen or within part of the Legacy series.

I think Kevin Tancharoen could do him justice.

My dream fight would have to be against him and Rain. (Yes, I'm bringing it back to Annihilation. Ugh.)

However, even though Shao Kahn knocks him into the fire pit, I always pictured a badass fight between Kabal and Rain if they met up. There's so many things that I pictured happening during the fight.

1) Kabal Nomad Dashing to avoid lighting strikes from Rain

2) Rain trapping a gas blast from Kabal within a rain bubble and throwing it back at Kabal

3) Rain catching Kabal coming off a Nomad dash with his infamous roundhouse kick which sends Kabal completely off screen and back into the shot from the other side.

Sharp Hook-swords scratching along the floor and walls emitting sparks as he zips by at lighting speed would look sick. Take well done slow-mo, grouped with awesome special effects and I think you'd have an awesome on screen battle!

photo TCK_zpsnavpbwzz.png
KniewPosted: 10/15/2014 01:19 AMStatus ::

Visits::210

I like where season two of legacy left off. I want to see Liu Kang vs Kung Lao....and not sparing like they usually are...battle to the death this time.

SeasrmarPosted: 10/15/2014 01:20 AMStatus ::

Visits::1356

Shang Tsung vs. Shujinko

First, Shujinko will finally fulfill his childhood dream of facing Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat.

Second, Legacy in a way is an alternate universe of Mortal Kombat, i.e. Liu Kang fighting for Outworld. Maybe in this alternate universe, Shujinko wasn't deceive or what corrected before he was fully deceive, so he fight in earlier tournaments and does face Shang Tsung.

Third, the two Kombatants are similar in many ways, and at the same time different in those ways.

First, both have to abilities to use other kombatants powers. For Shang Tsung, the abilities allow him to physically change to the kombatants. For Shujinko, with the exception of Konquest, he just perform the power as his old self.

Second, these abilities were supposedly from the gods. For Shang Tsung, it came with a curse from the gods. He must steal souls from his opponents or he would rapidly age. As he steal their soul, he also obtain their power. For Shujinko, he was deceive by Onaga, disguised as Damashi, the messenger of the gods. Damashi imbued Shujinko with the abilities and call it a "gift from the gods."

Third, the nexus between abilities and age. Shang Tsung steal souls to prevent aging and a side benefit was to have the victims power. Shujinko travel the realms, and age drastically during those time, but as he travels to different realms, he encounter different Kombatants and learn of their power.

JasonVPredPosted: 10/15/2014 10:16 PMStatus ::

Visits::917

Shadaloo Wrote:
Damn you US residents and your shenanigans. :(

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.
UlcaTronPosted: 10/16/2014 01:10 AMStatus ::

Visits::14375

Gotta say a grudge match between two former Elder Gods would be perfect.

Shinnok vs Raiden

Have a nice day.
AJBluePosted: 10/16/2014 09:16 AMStatus ::

Visits::5347

Sub-Zero vs Noob.

Noob going all out from the start and Sub holding back, playing at defense initially out of respect/honor for his fallen brother. Then it turns into a no-holds-barred brawl that only two brothers could create.

Metalhead666Posted: 10/21/2014 03:14 PMStatus ::

Visits::127

A fight I'd like to have realized on screen would be Shuginco vs. Onaga. That would be a sick final battle to a movie imo.

PSN: DEATH_RATTLEAD Skype user name: metaldrummer4
Page of 2

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.