[MK2011] Are there any steam players out there ?
posted03/30/2015 10:05 PM (UTC)by
acidslayer
About Me

i've had this game for few months still learning this and that but i think im decent overall. im trying to get better and looking for players on this site to play online with.

my profile name is diablo2rage. anyone wants to friend me i play quite frequently.
Icebaby
01/31/2015 05:11 AM (UTC)
Kitty_1205
acidslayer
01/31/2015 04:16 PM (UTC)
ice I tried typing your profile name into players on steam and said match not found so you sure its right. or maybe your profile restricted or something. it probably be easier for you to send me a friend request that way I can play against you. my icon is a red skull icon as my picture.
Nephrite
01/31/2015 05:29 PM (UTC)
Would love some matches, though I'm in Europe so our connection might be terrible.

Anyway, I'm JaNeZoKu on steam.

smile
acidslayer
01/31/2015 05:53 PM (UTC)
sent you friend request on steam. hopefully later today or tomorrow we can play mk. check it out.
Nephrite
02/01/2015 01:52 PM (UTC)
Invite accepted.

Hopefully later today (Sunday) I manage to find some time to play. I have some work to do, this whole week is going to be a nightmare at work. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some time during the working days Mon-Fri.

I'm in the Central European Time zone: it's 2:52 pm here at the time of this post.
Keith
02/01/2015 05:54 PM (UTC)
K_B_FX here. I'm online every now and again. smile
acidslayer
02/01/2015 06:13 PM (UTC)
Keith tried typing your name on player list and it said something like not found or etc. you sure its your name. it might be easier for you to friend me cause I'm not having any luck.
Nephrite
02/01/2015 09:54 PM (UTC)
^ I just copy/pasted what he wrote here and found him. BTW, ggs! smile

Keith Wrote:
K_B_FX here. I'm online every now and again. smile

Sent you an invite, hope you don't mind. I'm JaNeZoKu. smile
acidslayer
02/02/2015 03:08 PM (UTC)
Nephrite gg. your shang tsung was a beast and you were good with almost everyone. I mostly use scorpion, reptile, milleena, baraka, cyborgs, quan - chi, kung - lao, kitana. occasionally skarlet and the rest of the roster. also I noticed you never end it with a fatality why is that. was just wondering.

Nephrite I found a way to add Keith since I was having trouble trying your way for some reason. I just went to your profile looked at your friends list and sent him friend request by clicking on his profile from there.

So now I'm just waiting for Keith to accept my friend request.

Also Icebaby still not having any luck finding you. even when I copy paste your name you gave it says like not found or something. hopefully I can get to play against you.
Icebaby
02/02/2015 06:11 PM (UTC)
acidslayer Wrote:
ice I tried typing your profile name into players on steam and said match not found so you sure its right. or maybe your profile restricted or something. it probably be easier for you to send me a friend request that way I can play against you. my icon is a red skull icon as my picture.

Huh, weird, I'll try figuring out what's going on with it.
Nephrite
02/02/2015 07:23 PM (UTC)
acidslayer Wrote:
Nephrite gg. your shang tsung was a beast and you were good with almost everyone.

Thanks! smile

acidslayer Wrote:
also I noticed you never end it with a fatality why is that. was just wondering.

I usually don't do fatalities cause they take too long. My favorite way to finish off opponents is usually with an enhanced special move; for example: Reptile's enhanced acid spit, Sindel's enhanced hair grab, Kitana's enhanced fan toss where I toss the first one above the opponent's head and then delay the second one cause she does that sexy pose while she's holding the second one. :p

I also like moves like Mileena's b+2 or f+2 (those stab moves) or Jade's u+3 as finishing moves...

acidslayer Wrote:
Nephrite I found a way to add Keith since I was having trouble trying your way for some reason. I just went to your profile looked at your friends list and sent him friend request by clicking on his profile from there.

Haha! Glad I could help. smile

--- --- ---

Btw, Keith, had a blast playing with you as well! Our efforts and patience to overcome connection bullshits were admirable. XD

--- --- ---

Icebaby, feel free to add me. Or, when I get on next time, hopefully you don't mind if I send you an invite? EDIT: I tried searching you up, but couldn't find you.
acidslayer
02/04/2015 06:59 PM (UTC)
GG Keith you had an interesting play style to Sheeva.

Kind of figured your main would be Sonya.

We got get a KOTH mode going.

Also Icebaby you figure out what's going on.

Nephrite I played with another user from mkonline. Tyrant Cenobite. He is fun to play with. He goes by the username TheKombatTether

You should add him to your friends list. Supposedly he sent you friend request and you denied it.

The more players we have the better.

I'll be on again later today.
Nephrite
02/05/2015 07:47 PM (UTC)
acidslayer Wrote:
Nephrite I played with another user from mkonline. Tyrant Cenobite. He is fun to play with. He goes by the username TheKombatTether

You should add him to your friends list. Supposedly he sent you friend request and you denied it.

The more players we have the better.

I'll be on again later today.

Yes, he did send me a friend request. I have my reasons why I denied it. That's all I'm going to say on that matter.

I had tons of fun playing with you and Keith and I'm looking forward to more matches with you guys. Unfortunately things are very bad at the moment at work. It's looking like a nightmare until March 10. After that, it should get a little better. I have more work to do from home today. Depressing...

sad
Keith
03/02/2015 10:01 PM (UTC)
Great games again guys. I wish the connection didn't suck balls. I don't know if it's an issue on my end or with the servers or whatever you call it but I had a lot of fun. We'll definitely have to do it again. grin
AgentK
About Me
03/30/2015 10:05 PM (UTC)
Anyone want to face me on the 360?
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.