Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.3%)
Jade (42.6%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.2%)
Freddy Krueger (9.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]
  • December 7th, 2017
    Atom Battles Black Manta in Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • November 28th, 2017
    Captain Marvel Almost Returned in Injustice Fighter Pack 0 [Read On]
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 6

Mick-LuciferPosted: 03/20/2015 09:54 AMStatus ::
Xbox Marketplace Confirms The Predator Guest DLC

On Friday the 13th we learned the first of two guest fighters coming to Mortal Kombat X downloadable content: Jason Voorhees. Now thanks to Mortal Kombat X: Premium Edition updates on Xbox Marketplace the second can be confirmed:

Note: Art not representative of Mortal Kombat X.

1987 action movie classic Predator introduced the world to a highly skilled alien hunter [pictured above] who terrorized the jungles of fictional nation - Val Verde. A technologically advanced and tactically intelligent alternative to 20th Century Fox's Alien Xenomorph; The Predator is all about the art of combat! Crossover culture has seen Predators tangle with their Alien counterparts, Batman, Superman, Judge Dredd & The Terminator!

The Kombat Pack listing confirms Jason Voorhees, The Predator and two unrevealed classic Mortal Kombat characters. Buying the pack grants early access to these additional playable characters, as well as 15 character skins - including the Samurai Pack.

The Predator went toe-to-toe with the US Special Forces in the original film utilizing stealth and guile. Now another Predator will test their skills against the kombatants of Earthrealm, Outworld and beyond, and two generations of Special Forces led by action star Johnny Cage!

Happy? Sad? Ugly MFer? Register to share your thoughts on the Mortal Kombat X forum! Devise, discuss and debate your ideal Predator/MK fantasy match-ups in the Fan Koliseum!

The_Cold_KombatantPosted: 03/20/2015 12:21 AMStatus ::

Visits::5398
Nationality::United States
PREDATOR CONFIRMED!

On the XBOX ONE store, under Kombat Pack, it mentions Jason Voorhees and Predator. Check it out.

photo TCK_zpsnavpbwzz.png
Dragon Points:
The_Cold_KombatantPosted: 03/20/2015 12:24 AMStatus ::

RE: PREDATOR CONFIRMED!

https://twitter.com/dawnofthef13th/status/578773890572283904

scorpionspupilPosted: 03/20/2015 12:24 AMStatus ::

Visits::5144
Nationality::Canada

Well Done

https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-One/Bundle/Kombat-Pack/c58b4c60-fcb0-42cb-b790-2e1bee90d628#gameDetailsSection

The Kombat Pack is currently available in the Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition on the Xbox Store. Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th2015.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NostalgiaGodPosted: 03/20/2015 12:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::673

"Bundle Description:The Kombat Pack is currently available in the Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition on the Xbox Store. Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th2015.

Credit to Minion for my awesome sig!
mkwhopperPosted: 03/20/2015 12:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::4512

Ugh. I don't want Predator

WindicePosted: 03/20/2015 12:26 AMStatus ::

Visits::22

NostalgiaGod Wrote:
"Bundle Description:The Kombat Pack is currently available in the Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition on the Xbox Store. Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th2015.

Bye bye spawn :(

BADASS6669Posted: 03/20/2015 12:27 AMStatus ::

Visits::5695

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-One/Bundle/Kombat-Pack/c58b4c60-fcb0-42cb-b790-2e1bee90d628#gameDetailsSection
I think were getting Jason Predator Shang Tsung Cyborg with 3 Variation (Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke)

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
NostalgiaGodPosted: 03/20/2015 12:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::673

I was pumped for Jason but Predator? Not so much. But I don't have to buy it so cool.

Credit to Minion for my awesome sig!
[Killswitch]Posted: 03/20/2015 12:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::19209

Well would you look at that. Until next time, Ashley Williams.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
Reptile_896Posted: 03/20/2015 12:29 AMStatus ::

Visits::1477

THIS!

THIS FUCKING INFORMATION JUST MADE MY WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT!

jesus christ am I actually going to main a fucking GUEST in an MK game?!

That just seems absolutely batshit insane but. This is easily the best guest that has ever been included in an MK game.

Welp good thing I have a spare change of underwear in my car wouldn't want to work all night with semen stained undies.

*does internal cartwheels*

WindicePosted: 03/20/2015 12:33 AMStatus ::

Visits::22

I love the game but after some time I remember the characters in it and I'm just like "what a utter disappointment"

Reptile_896Posted: 03/20/2015 12:33 AMStatus ::

NostalgiaGod Wrote:
I was pumped for Jason but Predator? Not so much. But I don't have to buy it so cool.

Doesn't matter you'll still have to download the compatability patch in order to play against others online who have him.

So wether you like it or not Predator is being forced upon you just not as a visible selectable character on your screen

Don't worry you'll sleep better at night knowing Predator is floating around as data ON YOUR DISK. Didn't have to spend any money thooooo!

etuiseePosted: 03/20/2015 12:33 AMStatus ::

Visits::792

If predator was in cod ghost and mkx does that mean they exist in the same universe?

DAEGON1Posted: 03/20/2015 12:34 AMStatus ::

Visits::1354
Nationality::Mexico

So, Spawn for Injustice 2 I guess. The creator did say he made the deal with them.

SpacemanPosted: 03/20/2015 12:36 AMStatus ::

Visits::2136

Holy shit!!

swerzy Wrote:
That's clearly Predator stabbing someone with a spear.

Shout out to this guy for calling it in the other thread!! off a super generic stick figure picture no less!

This is awesome, I'm actually kinda excited for a guest character. Every time I see the dreads I'll think of Cyrax and Sektor tho :/

Reptile_896Posted: 03/20/2015 12:37 AMStatus ::

etuisee Wrote:
If predator was in cod ghost and mkx does that mean they exist in the same universe?

Nope just means NRS and Activision love making money.

On another note I really hope this Predator is based on Scar from AVP because that dude was nothing but pure boss.

redmanPosted: 03/20/2015 12:38 AMStatus ::

Visits::4716

Meh

SecondCitySaintPosted: 03/20/2015 12:39 AMStatus ::

Visits::2
Nationality::Canada

Nooo, i was really hoping for Spawn.

photo secondcity_zps9rsog9it.jpg
[Killswitch]Posted: 03/20/2015 12:39 AMStatus ::

Visits::19209

Reptile_896 Wrote:
NostalgiaGod Wrote:

Doesn't matter you'll still have to download the compatability patch in order to play against others online who have him.

So wether you like it or not Predator is being forced upon you just not as a visible selectable character on your screen

Don't worry you'll sleep better at night knowing Predator is floating around as data ON YOUR DISK. Didn't have to spend any money thooooo!

You don't have to act like that. He's not even that upset about it.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
LeoBrZ81Posted: 03/20/2015 12:40 AMStatus ::

Visits::8825
Nationality::Brazil

Hey, if we're gonna have guest characters, there are worse choices. Predator's actually fitting, and a cool-ass dude to boot.

::MINION::::::: ::UnleashYourTongue:::::::
BADASS6669Posted: 03/20/2015 12:40 AMStatus ::

Visits::5695

I already bought the Kollectors Edition for Xbox One.

Question for somebody buying this can you pre load the game now?

If so not much time before somebody goes through the code and spoilers everything

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
Reptile_896Posted: 03/20/2015 12:42 AMStatus ::

[Killswitch] Wrote:
Reptile_896 Wrote:
NostalgiaGod Wrote:

You don't have to act like that. He's not even that upset about it.

It wasn't ment to be an actual jab at him I was just pointing out that he will still technically have Predator.

Thus the emoticons and the fact that no actual money is being spent on someone he doesn't want.

My apologies if it came off a bit dickish it was ment to read sarcasm more than douchebag.

JaymzHetfieldPosted: 03/20/2015 12:42 AMStatus ::

Visits::2461

I would have preferred Spawn but I'm happy to all of those who wanted Predator. He was a popular pick.

The_Cold_KombatantPosted: 03/20/2015 12:43 AMStatus ::

Reptile_896 Wrote:
etuisee Wrote:

Nope just means NRS and Activision love making money.

On another note I really hope this Predator is based on Scar from AVP because that dude was nothing but pure boss.

Scar is awesome. I love WOLF from Requiem, though.

Page of 6

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.