Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • November 20th, 2018
    Rumor: Spanish Voice Actor Exits Unannounced MK Game [Read On]
  • November 8th, 2018
    Kung Lao and the Scorpions - Music and Interview! [Read On]
  • October 30th, 2018
    Pics and Video from Shang Tsung's Fight Night 2018 [Read On]
  • October 26th, 2018
    Prepare Yourself: Shang Tsung's Fight Night & MKO Meet & Greet [Read On]
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (57.1%)
Out of kredits. (42.8%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/01/2015 03:21 AMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kast Stream #8 - April 2nd

The next edition of the developer's Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kast stream will go live tomorrow, April 2nd, at 3PM CST. The tag line is "anytime, anywhere" with the promise of a fresh look at MKX Mobile and more character spotlights.

Mortal Kombat X Mobile was announced with a trailer at the beginning of February [full story]. The third app developed by NetherRealm Studios for iOS & Androids was previously demoed at GDC 2015, and was the first-look vehicle for Kenshi as a playable character [full story].

Fans should submit their questions to NetherRealm via Twitter for a chance to have them answered. Register to join the speculation and discussion on the forum. Help spread the word by liking & sharing via @MK_Online & Facebook!

steffuzPosted: 03/31/2015 05:56 PMStatus ::

Visits::15
Nationality::Norway
next kombat stream april 2nd

Next Kombat Kast stream April 2 (3pm CST) show Mortal Kombat X mobile + a lot more character game play demos!

posted from ed boon on twitter 20 mins ago .

sharefrockPosted: 03/31/2015 05:59 PMStatus ::

Visits::2350
Nationality::Israel
RE: next kombat stream april 2nd

steffuz Wrote:
Next Kombat Kast stream April 2 (3pm CST) show Mortal Kombat X mobile + a lot more character game play demos!

"a lot more character game play demos!", I don't know how accurate is that. A lot more would mean at least 3 and I doubt they'll show another three. but it would be great if they do.

Kenshi.
Jacqui.
Sonya Blade.

Jax can remain as a surprise that is totally not surprising and boring.

steffuzPosted: 03/31/2015 06:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::15
Nationality::Norway

yeah at least we can hope to see those characters ^^ never know what they gonna show or not so .

swerzyPosted: 03/31/2015 06:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::128
Nationality::United Kingdom

If I'm not mistaken, it was said on the last stream that they'd show costumes and extra stuff we could unlock through the mobile game so I'm thinking that one of the characters we'll most definitely see is Jax. I say Jax because one of the skins we know can be unlocked through the mobile game is Farmer Jax, plus we saw him in the IGN stuff released the other day, so I'm pretty sure we'll see Jax (and Jacqui and Sonya probably) on the Thursday stream. If course I could be completey wrong but that's what's I think.

MKfan99Posted: 03/31/2015 06:27 PMStatus ::

Visits::2254
Nationality::United States

"Gameplay Demos" doesn't signify new character game play. All it means is they will show people playing the game on the mobile. We will see mobile gameplay. They will show the features of it and how it works. I am doubting that since we have Goro on Saturday that we will see anything new Thursday.

Im guessing next week we will see gameplay for Sonya, Jacqui, and Kenshi since it will be the last week before the games release

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
theJudicatorPosted: 03/31/2015 06:27 PMStatus ::

Visits::167
Nationality::Portugal

sharefrock Wrote:
steffuz Wrote:

"a lot more character game play demos!", I don't know how accurate is that. A lot more would mean at least 3 and I doubt they'll show another three. but it would be great if they do.

Kenshi.

Jacqui.

Sonya Blade.

i wanted to see Jacqui Sonya and Kenshi tho...

ain't nobody got time fo sigs
sharefrockPosted: 03/31/2015 06:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::2350
Nationality::Israel

theJudicator Wrote:
sharefrock Wrote:
steffuz Wrote:

Kenshi.

Jacqui.

Sonya Blade.

i wanted to see Jacqui Sonya and Kenshi tho...

I want to see them as well but knowing my luck, they'll end up only showing Jax or Jax and one more character.

Kenshi is the one I'm most interested in seeing since he is on my favs and then comes Sonya Blade which is also one of my fav female characters.

I also wanna see Jacqui because if she is a fast kickboxer type character then I might actually be interested in trying her out.

Jax is Jax as always, not really interested in seeing him at all and I won't mind not seeing any gameplay from him until release and even then I might pick him after I tried all the other characters.

I like Jax but seriously, he didn't need to be in this game. Although I kind of accepted him being in at this point and I'm still not impressed.

LeoBrZ81Posted: 03/31/2015 06:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::8825
Nationality::Brazil

I'm sick of sacrificing virgins and never getting any Sonya gameplay. This cult is rigged.

::MINION::::::: ::UnleashYourTongue:::::::
Spirit_WolfPosted: 03/31/2015 07:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::1201
Nationality::Belgium

MKfan99 Wrote:
"Gameplay Demos" doesn't signify new character game play. All it means is they will show people playing the game on the mobile. We will see mobile gameplay. They will show the features of it and how it works. I am doubting that since we have Goro on Saturday that we will see anything new Thursday.

Im guessing next week we will see gameplay for Sonya, Jacqui, and Kenshi since it will be the last week before the games release

I think this is about it. Last stream they sais something about a heavy focus on the mobile game. So I guess if they going to show gameplay, it's going to be from the mobile. And if it is from the game on the consoles, it will be in relation to the mobile. But nothing more than that. I wouldn't get my hopes up on thursday for too much console-related stuff.

MalibuWitchPosted: 04/01/2015 03:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::389
RE: Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kast Stream #8 - April 2nd

What is "anytime, anywhere" supposed to mean? So confused rn.

Rockchalk5477Posted: 04/01/2015 03:34 AMStatus ::

Visits::12960

MalibuWitch Wrote:

You can play the game anytime, anywhere because it's on the mobile platform. MKX to go, essentially.

Spider804Posted: 04/01/2015 03:34 AMStatus ::

Visits::6938

MalibuWitch Wrote:

Because Mobile games/devices can pretty much be used anytime, anywhere

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/01/2015 03:36 AMStatus ::

Visits::20019

MalibuWitch Wrote:

You know those skinny shapes around the picture? If you arrange them in the right way they unlock a code that gives you secret information.

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
barakallPosted: 04/01/2015 05:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::1726

Still hoping Kenshi is a mobile exclusive who you can unlock for the regular game, thus leaving the last spot for a Fujin / Baraka.

Spider804Posted: 04/01/2015 05:28 AMStatus ::

I'm pretty sure getting beat up by Liu Kang in the Shaolin trailer and, oh I don't know, having a skin in the Samurai DLC pack pretty much cements him as a non-mobile exclusive

Spirit_WolfPosted: 04/01/2015 06:21 AMStatus ::

Visits::1201
Nationality::Belgium

barakall Wrote:
Still hoping Kenshi is a mobile exclusive who you can unlock for the regular game, thus leaving the last spot for a Fujin / Baraka.

Skins, ok... characters, no!!! Sorry, but not everyone has a smartphone or tablet or any kind of mobile device. If you lock a character behind such a system, you are "punishing" people who don't own a mobile device.
In that regard, dlc's are a nice way to offer characters.

jimmykricketPosted: 04/01/2015 06:48 AMStatus ::

Visits::755

The Briggs!

J A X + J A C Q U I
PSN: JimmyxKricket
JxK
MalibuWitchPosted: 04/01/2015 07:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::389

Rockchalk5477 Wrote:
MalibuWitch Wrote:

You can play the game anytime, anywhere because it's on the mobile platform. MKX to go, essentially.

God I'm so retarded. Lmao.

SHAMEonNINJASPosted: 04/01/2015 08:10 PMStatus ::

Visits::719

They did 3 character breakdowns in like 15 minutes. The other 45 was sound design, announcements, questions and their belt match.

I can see them showing sonya, jax and jaqcui. Then maybe going through mobile and a title fight.

ThatoneguyPosted: 04/01/2015 08:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::1358

LeoBrZ81 Wrote:
I'm sick of sacrificing virgins and never getting any Sonya gameplay. This cult is rigged.

lol

Spider804Posted: 04/01/2015 08:25 PMStatus ::

LeoBrZ81 Wrote:

Hang in there buddy, they just wanna save the best for last.

KungLaodoesntsuckPosted: 04/01/2015 10:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::19712

I hope we see some Jacqui, and Jax tomorrow. It would definitely suck if the whole thing was about MKX mobile.

photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.