Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (23.5%)
Jade (41.1%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.4%)
Freddy Krueger (8.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • January 5th, 2018
    Enchantress Takes Control in Injustice 2 Trailer [Read On]
  • January 4th, 2018
    Great Big Story Spotlight Voice of Shao Kahn: Steve Ritchie [Read On]
  • December 22nd, 2017
    When The Disaster Artist Met Mortal Kombat [Read On]
  • December 20th, 2017
    MKX Mobile 2017 Holiday Bonuses & Updates [Read On]
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 2

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/25/2015 01:02 AMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat X Faction Invasion - Netherrealm

Get over here! The next Invasion Boss has launched full scale war against online players in Mortal Kombat X!

This time Scorpion is leading the charge in the name of the Netherrealm! The ninja spectre represents the ultimate challenge - one you won't overcome on your own! This will be a team effort as the boss tier threat pushes you to do what damage you can, before succumbing to nigh inevitable defeat.

Players can choose to join the Special Forces, Black Dragon, Brotherhood of Shadow, White Lotus Society or Lin Kuei. Representing a clan earns points toward special unlockable items and achievements, with every action in the game contributing to your clan's total assault!

The Lin Kuei were victors in the Outworld Invasion. Choose your destiny and fight for them - or against them! Had a change of heart? For a small points penalty, you can switch clans at any time. Rising through the ranks of each clan will offer unique rewards! Learn more about Clans & Invasions in the Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer!

Whose side are you on? Register to discuss the invasion on the Mortal Kombat X forum, or share boss beating tips with your clan in the ! Show your true colors by selecting a clan avatar from the Icon Library in your User Settings. Represent and recruit by liking & sharing stories via @MK_Online and Facebook!

MINIONPosted: 04/24/2015 01:45 PMStatus ::

Visits::11469
Nationality::United States
This Faction Boss Stuff Is Dumb

Says white Lotus is top but Scorpion is the boss not only that but max armor so chip does nothing and to top it off his vortex teleport 50/50.

This shit is ridiculous. /Rant

Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 04/24/2015 01:56 PMStatus ::

Visits::2359
Nationality::Canada
RE: This Faction Boss Stuff Is Dumb

You're not meant to beat him. Whatever faction does more damage will get more points.

KungLaodoesntsuckPosted: 04/24/2015 02:03 PMStatus ::

Visits::19710

It's a team effort bro.

photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Blade4693Posted: 04/24/2015 03:36 PMStatus ::

Visits::3252

Yeah he stomped me lol I did end up getting 3 NR Assassin fights and beat them all (All 3 were Quan Chi)

frabnPosted: 04/24/2015 03:40 PMStatus ::

Visits::539

It's epic retardation. Try to imagine the cheapest, most untalented Scorpion spammer you could possibly encounter online, then give him invincibility for the first 6 hits, 3x damage, 3x speed, EX moves without needing the super meter and unlimited chaining (meaning infinite leg takedown and teleports).

Mega, mega cheap. Not fun in the least bit.

BUT - since he kicks your ass so quickly and you get roughly 200 - 300 koins per match...you can really quickly rack up koins. I went from zero to 20k in 15 minutes.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
jpetrunakPosted: 04/24/2015 04:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::3472

Simple way to own the faction boss.

1. Pick Jacqui ( full auto )

2. Start off blocking low then high. Use 1,1 or low pokes if he is close, and if you can get space, spam machine gun until armor is broke.

3. Make sure you save your meter to combo break until his armor is gone.

4. Continue spamming machine gun. Once his armor is gone he will keep blocking and moving forward.

Once he gets to about mid screen, run in and do 1,1~bk,fwd4 or Xray.

I have been consistantly surviving , and dealing 88 ( massive damage ) every time.

The key is to survive until his armore is gone, then he turns into a bitch.

-
unleash_your_toungePosted: 04/24/2015 04:42 PMStatus ::

Visits::5818

I dunno, I enjoy it.

T-God Raiden hasn't failed me yet, and I need them koins. Does a player actually kill the boss towards the end? Or is their health connected to the timer?

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
frabnPosted: 04/24/2015 05:12 PMStatus ::

Visits::539

Nah, you don't kill him. He has a few billion hit points. Designed sot hat it chips away the more the factions attack him. There's no way to actually "beat" the boss...even when he's ultimately defeated.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
AsesinoPosted: 04/24/2015 05:58 PMStatus ::

Visits::14158
Nationality::Bulgaria

What happens if faction boss doesn't touch you and only you do damage to him ? What's up when the time runs out ?

jpetrunakPosted: 04/24/2015 06:18 PMStatus ::

Your character dies when the time runs out no matter how much health you have left.

-
Kabal20Posted: 04/24/2015 06:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::6204

The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
You're not meant to beat him. Whatever faction does more damage will get more points.

I understand that, but the CPU's reads are ridiculous. Not to mention his armor basically kicks in when ever it feels like. Try and combo him from the start of the match, just to have him armor through the whole attack for the first hit. Blocks other stuff and no armor. He'll armor through stuff and then go getting knocked back mid combo.

I think they need to tone it down a bit, to at least make it a little more fun. They can sill make it so you can't beat him, just take away to garbage and cheap **** that comes along with it.

XBL: kabal31082, PSN: Kabal31082
Nintendo Id: kabal82, 3ds friend code: 2595-3252-2624

Blade4693Posted: 04/24/2015 06:37 PMStatus ::

I agree, I originally wasn't even going to waste what little time I had to fight the invasion boss but I did just to see who it was lol

ShaolinChuanPosted: 04/24/2015 07:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::14903

Beat that motherfucking Scorpion, I am so sick of seeing him online. Beat him to a pulp I say. And that's coming from a Scorpion fan! (I don't pick him online).

unleash_your_toungePosted: 04/24/2015 08:37 PMStatus ::

Visits::5818

So what the hell are Assassin fights?

I've yet to experience one.

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
BADASS6669Posted: 04/24/2015 08:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695

Am I the only one that actually beat Mileena?

it was at 11:55 PM and she only had a little bit of health but hey I did beat here.

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
DigitalVaporPosted: 04/24/2015 08:58 PMStatus ::

Visits::1562

frabn Wrote:
It's epic retardation. Try to imagine the cheapest, most untalented Scorpion spammer you could possibly encounter online, then give him invincibility for the first 6 hits, 3x damage, 3x speed, EX moves without needing the super meter and unlimited chaining (meaning infinite leg takedown and teleports).

BUT - since he kicks your ass so quickly and you get roughly 200 - 300 koins per match...you can really quickly rack up koins. I went from zero to 20k in 15 minutes.

The bitches at NRS can't program a boss that can win without cheating. Lazy fucking assholes. I bet this exactly how the programmers actually play. FUCK NRS!

-
TigerStylePosted: 04/24/2015 09:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::0

DigitalVapor Wrote:
frabn Wrote:

The bitches at NRS can't program a boss that can win without cheating. Lazy fucking assholes. I bet this exactly how the programmers actually play. FUCK NRS!
Emperor Superman

coltessPosted: 04/24/2015 09:15 PMStatus ::

Visits::5337

No, you're

kennytwerkingPosted: 04/24/2015 09:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::164
Nationality::Cambodia

I understand that this mode is about dealing the most damage and scorpion isnt supposed to die but seriously dude....he kept spamming that stupid tripping move on me EVERY TIME i got up -_- its fucking ridiculous

jpetrunakPosted: 04/24/2015 10:09 PMStatus ::

kennytwerking Wrote:
I understand that this mode is about dealing the most damage and scorpion isnt supposed to die but seriously dude....he kept spamming that stupid tripping move on me EVERY TIME i got up -_- its fucking ridiculous

That is why you block low.

-
Blade4693Posted: 04/24/2015 10:27 PMStatus ::

unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
So what the hell are Assassin fights?

I've yet to experience one.

Nothing special really, I had 3 today. 2 during classic tower and 1 during a regular 1v1, the screen just kind of does like a little glow thing and a message appears saying something about a Netherrealm Assassin and you can accept to fight him/her or decline.

If you accept you fight Qaun Chi in a normal battle but the flame floor thing from Test Your Luck is active which is kind of annoying, but its a cake walk.

When you win you get a trophy and some koins.

redmanPosted: 04/24/2015 10:30 PMStatus ::

Visits::4717

I don't like it either, especially when everytime you lose against the Invasion Boss IT COUNTS AS A LOSS. Seriously how fucking stupid is that?

oraclePosted: 04/24/2015 10:32 PMStatus ::

Visits::9368

Yeah Faction Bosses are not fun but you can rack up on coins so eh.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
djdmac24Posted: 04/24/2015 10:46 PMStatus ::

Visits::1915

Speaking of invasion and assassin matches. How the hell do u actually get to do them? They have been red and locked ever since I got the game.

[URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2313162/kung-lao-fatality.html][IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2313162&t=o[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]
Page of 2

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.