Killamore
07/05/2015 08:38 PM (UTC)
Kenshi has a plot going forward with the Red Dragon and Takeda. Kitana is Lui's waifu, that's about it at the moment.

We are getting down to the wire. I feel bad voting against some of these great characters.
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

07/05/2015 09:30 PM (UTC)
Kitana
phishstix17
07/05/2015 10:27 PM (UTC)
These tournaments always get so boring at the end. It's always ninjas and Raiden. Come on, Kenshi. Pull through!
Kitana, all the way ... a tragic hero, with such a deep storyline and background ... it's impossible for me to comprehend that Kenshi took the lead ... where are all those Kitana fans ...:)
krajax
07/05/2015 10:45 PM (UTC)
Kenshi's ordering the Red Dragon Wok Platter tonight!
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/06/2015 01:41 AM (UTC)
Are the quarterfinals going to last longer than rounds 1-3 again?
AgentK
About Me
07/06/2015 04:39 AM (UTC)
The quarterfinal exit continues for Kitana. 4 QF losses straight in a row lol :(
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/06/2015 05:30 AM (UTC)

The Quarter Finals kontinue! Mileena was once impetuous and envious of the Edenian Princess from which she was cloned. With Kitana's demise and Edenia lost, Mileena is left to pursue the vacant throne of the Outworld Kahnum. Acquiring an item of immense power, she becomes the new Empress of her domain! Noob Saibot was once the Lin Kuei warrior Bi-Han who overshadowed his younger brother. Slain by his ninja nemesis, he is reborn in the Netherrealm as a blackened wraith of the Brotherhood of Shadow! Noob cries out from beyond - reminding Mileena of her dead half-sister! Who will claim victory in this battle of present and past? Choose their destiny!... FIGHT!

krajax
07/06/2015 05:42 AM (UTC)
Saibot all the way. Can't wait for him to come back MKXI.
AgentK
About Me
07/06/2015 05:45 AM (UTC)
Noob Saibot for me.

Mileena was cool in MK2 and UMK3. Stopped using her ever since.
Killamore
07/06/2015 06:05 AM (UTC)
I've never been a Mileena fan until MKX. Noob has always just kinda been Noob to me. I mean he's a great character, but he hasn't really gained or lost any of my appreciation. Mileena went from "She's all right" to "She's cool" to "whatever" to "She's awesome" in MKX.

Making me a fan is worth more to me than not doing anything to stop me from being a fan.
etuisee
07/06/2015 06:30 AM (UTC)
Mileena is my main gotta vote for hergrin
KingBellsprout
07/06/2015 07:05 AM (UTC)
Went with Noob. Haven't cared for Mileena in quite some time.
Noob-Smoke-3333
07/06/2015 07:39 AM (UTC)
Noob all the way to the final!!!!!
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/06/2015 08:53 AM (UTC)
I don't know who to vote for. I'd flip a coin, but that's no fun!

Nephrite, who do I vote for?
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/06/2015 09:53 AM (UTC)
AgentK Wrote:
The quarterfinal exit continues for Kitana. 4 QF losses straight in a row lol :(
Yep. I was just thinking this lol.
alican_zero
About Me

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sindel-142946721

07/06/2015 10:43 AM (UTC)
The Voluptous and Outspoken Empress Mileena ♡♡♡
Harle
07/06/2015 11:44 AM (UTC)
Noob continues to struggle to maintain relevance... I would still say MKX was a shining moment for Mileena. Her second Deception, so to speak. Noob has never really had a standout moment, he's only popular because he's the kombatant formerly known as Sub-Zero... Though I do really like his "powers", we all know they could have given them to any other character that wasn't a black palette swap and that character would have reached at most MK3 newbie popularity. Mileena may have her ups and downs (appropriately), but anything's better than flat lining from birth.
The_TooCool_Master
07/06/2015 01:00 PM (UTC)
Harle Wrote:
Noob has never really had a standout moment, he's only popular because he's the kombatant formerly known as Sub-Zero... Though I do really like his "powers", we all know they could have given them to any other character that wasn't a black palette swap and that character would have reached at most MK3 newbie popularity.

What are you talking about? Noob Saibot was insanely popular before it was revealed he was Sub-Zero. That didn't happen until Deception. Also, part of his appeal was finally playing as the dark ninja hidden in MK2.

I voted for Noob just to give him a little boost because I knew he wouldn't beat Mileena.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

07/06/2015 02:23 PM (UTC)
Lady Kahnum.
Luuks
About Me

07/06/2015 03:27 PM (UTC)
Mileena Kahnum the true empress!! A girl can win this thing for real!!
Go Mileena!

I can't even believe Noob has made it this far.
projectzero00
07/06/2015 04:28 PM (UTC)
Mileena Kahnum of course.

Noob is irrelevant.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/06/2015 05:33 PM (UTC)
Come to think of it, Mileena is a better character than Noob. More development, more variety, overall better.
Masr
07/06/2015 05:45 PM (UTC)
I choose Noob Saibot because of his monumental accomplishments when he was Bi-Han, ally of the Lin Kuei, in his previous life. In MKX Mileena achieved much but it doesn't compare to my 2nd favourite fighter.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.