Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • July 19th, 2018
    Review: Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #1 [Read On]
  • July 18th, 2018
    Lost Kontent: Tobias Shares MKvDC Comic Art & MK4 Reptile [Read On]
  • July 17th, 2018
    John Tobias to Feature on Comic-Con Digitized Graphics Panel [Read On]
  • July 15th, 2018
    Ed Boon Avatar Change Sparks MK/DC Fan Speculation [Read On]
  • July 13th, 2018
    James Wan & Ed Boon Rebuff False Movie Reports [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Round 3: FIGHT!
Kitana (55%)
Sindel (45%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Fan Koliseum

The arena for Mortal Kombat Fantasy Fights and Kommunity Kombat!
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/20/2015 10:54 AMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat X Faction Invasion - Outworld (Goro)

Eight-feet tall with four arms of terror! The next Invasion Boss has launched full scale war against online players in Mortal Kombat X!

This time Goro lives and he's unleashing his half-man, half-dragon Shokan fury in the name of Outworld! The Prince of Pain represents the ultimate challenge - one you won't overcome on your own! This will be a team effort as the boss tier threat pushes you to do what damage you can, before succumbing to nigh inevitable defeat.

Players can choose to join the Special Forces, White Lotus Society, Black Dragon, Brotherhood of Shadow or Lin Kuei. Representing a clan earns points toward special unlockable items and achievements, with every action in the game contributing to your clan's total assault! Use clan recruitment posts on the forum to share valuable boss strategies to help spur your faction to victory!

The Brotherhood of Shadow were victors in Kitana's Orderrealm Invasion. Choose your destiny and fight for them - or against them! Had a change of heart? For a small points penalty, you can switch clans at any time. Rising through the ranks of each clan will offer in-game benefits! Learn more about Clans & Invasions in the Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer!

Whose side are you on? Register to discuss the invasion on the Mortal Kombat X forum, or share boss beating tips with your clan in the Fan Koliseum! Show your true colors by selecting a clan avatar from the Icon Library in your User Settings. Represent and recruit by liking & sharing stories via @MK_Online and Facebook!

Blade4693Posted: 05/20/2015 11:08 AMStatus ::

Visits::3252
Nationality::United States
RE: Mortal Kombat X Faction Invasion - Outworld (Goro)

Easiest one so far for me. He spanked me a few times but I did so much better against him than the other previous ones. One time I got him into the corner and was straight eating dude with Slasher Jason. I don't even know what happened, it was like the difficulty dropped down to very easy during that fight lol

It sucks they only last a day though, I could have gotten that 1,000 hit trophy easy if had more time to play :/

BADASS6669Posted: 05/20/2015 02:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695

My best is with Full Auto Jacqui 179 hits

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
Blade4693Posted: 05/20/2015 02:30 PMStatus ::

BADASS6669 Wrote:
My best is with Full Auto Jacqui 179 hits

How do you know how many hits you get? It will tell me how much damage I get when I finish but never how many hits I landed.

frabnPosted: 05/20/2015 03:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::635

FYI - its been reported that you need to get all 1000 hits against a single invasion boss. This isn't so.

I got my 1000 hits trophy monday night after just 3 fights against Goro. There's no way I landed 1000 hits in 3 fights, even with Takeda's whip flurry spamming.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
Blade4693Posted: 05/20/2015 03:12 PMStatus ::

frabn Wrote:
FYI - its been reported that you need to get all 1000 hits against a single invasion boss. This isn't so.

I got my 1000 hits trophy monday night after just 3 fights against Goro. There's no way I landed 1000 hits in 3 fights, even with Takeda's whip flurry spamming.

That's a relief lol That trophy will be a lot easier than I thought.

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 05/20/2015 03:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::2368
Nationality::Canada

That's a big relief indeed.

Now, do you think the hits during the armor count or not? I mean, you're still doing damage. Some people reported it didn't but it was in the same thread claiming it's only for one boss, so maybe?

Blade4693Posted: 05/20/2015 03:42 PMStatus ::

I have no idea, but for good measure im just going to assume they only count after the armor is broken lol

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 05/20/2015 03:45 PMStatus ::

Visits::2368
Nationality::Canada

Sometimes I can't even break the armor.

Blade4693Posted: 05/20/2015 05:35 PMStatus ::

The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
Sometimes I can't even break the armor.

Lol that happens to me sometimes too, especially with the previous bosses. The more you try the better you will do.

You play Kano right? If his Kano Ball can be meter burned/armored on wake up it will help a lot. Jason's armored shoulder charge helped me a lot with breaking Goro's armor.

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.