Make $100 or get free Kombat stuff if you own any of these...
posted02/28/2018 04:31 AM (UTC)by
Goro Still Lives
That's right, submit these items to me for international publication and you could get paid or get some free Kombat stuff that I will be selling soon.

In case you forgot who I am, I am the guy that pretty much is responsible for all the rare MK movie stuff on the web and YouTube.

Get $$$ or items up to these values...

$100.00 for...

Mortal Kombat: The Live Tour vhs, excellent quality, must send me original copy, it will be returned (-$10 from the $100 if you want it back)

$50.00 for...

Mortal Kombat: conquest or the journey begins press kit or retailer kits ($50 per item, up to $200 can be made, -$10 if you want it back)

$25.00 for...

- Mortal Kombat work prints, including all movies and shows, different from what is already out there

- Mortal Kombat trailer that appeared before street fighter, must include audio and be on vhs or dvd and be full

- any vhs or dvd of either movie premieres on tbs or tnt (otherwise $5 if on spike, stars, USA, etc)

- all audio files from the MK tbs premiere with wcw wrestlers

$10.00 for...

- mortal Kombat movie mylar - not a photo
- mortal Kombat special preview vhs, original cassette
- any physical script draft for any movie or show except legacy and foma
- any complete behind the scenes programs with at least 20 minutes runtime I don't have, us programs only
- any us magazine I don't have

$5.00...

Any international program I don't have
Any international magazine I don't have or a us TV guide
Any international dvd I don't have (movies and tjb only)

Digital video files must be upped and in 640x480 minimum aspect and good quality and cannot already be on YouTube.

Us dollar, paid via PayPal if paying money. Will also reimburse for shipping to me.
Goro Still Lives
02/28/2018 04:31 AM (UTC)
Any one?
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.