unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

08/31/2015 05:21 PM (UTC)
Dear god that MM. I had to turn it off.

I literally felt no hype, the only thing I felt was sheer sympathy....and embarrassment. I'm not a big SF fan, but he was at the top of his game in that match.

A big congrats to FK for the SJ2015 win as well. I've come to fear HQT more so than Hunter online recently, and that only furthers my apprehension. Great playing by all participants though. Was rooting for HoneyBee, but I think that Tanya had him flustered lol.
Nephrite
08/31/2015 06:54 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Awesome top 8!
DJT absolutely got robbed with that Tremor corner glitch. Absolute heartbreaker. Sonic was done.

DJT is so chill, his brother MIT looked more upset lol. But yeah, felt really bad for Denzell.

For those of you who missed the money match and don't like Twitch, here it is on YouTube: link.

And to sum it up, the final placings from the tournament:

01. YOMI Forever King (Hish-Qu-Ten Predator)
02. cR Sonic Fox (Royal Storm Kitana, Outlaw Erron Black, Hunter Predator, Hollywood Cassie Cage)
03. YOMI DJT (Aftershock & Crystalline Tremor)
04. YOMI MIT (Hellfire Scorpion, Mournful Kitana)
05. Emperor Jupiter (Wrestler Jax)
05. YOMI Michaelangelo (Sorcerer Quan Chi, A-List Johnny Cage)
07. F3 Alucard (Aftershock Tremor)
07. YOMI SaltFace (Ethereal Mileena)

09. CFAS KevoDaGod (Royal Storm Kitana)
09. YOMI REO (Relentless & Slasher Jason)
09. EMP|VSM Maxter (Bone Shaper Shinnok)
09. YOMI Slayer (Tempest Kung Lao)

13. STB Dragon (Kobu Jutsu Tanya)
13. UA Tom Brady (Grandmaster Sub-Zero)
13. TGS Mr. Aquaman (War God Kotal Kahn)
13. EVB Kitana Prime (Royal Storm Kitana)

cR HoneyBee (Swarm Queen D'Vorah) and YOMI Zyphox (Flame Fist Liu Kang), both Top 8 at Evo201, finished tied for 17th with 6 other players.
RZR Perfect Legend (Tempest & Buzz Saw Kung Lao) finished tied for 25th with 7 other players.

smile
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.