lastfighter89
01/16/2016 11:07 PM (UTC)
Fujin, Sareena, Li Mei and Frost.
That's the priority and release date.

More costumes to Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Takeda, Kung Jin, Ferra & Torr, etc.

GIVE me this, and I'll spend 30 bucks immediatly.
KenshiMaster16
01/16/2016 11:12 PM (UTC)
Lol at Boon still cock-teasing people with characters. Jesus, man.

If there are more characters down the road, even just one or two, it has to include at least one of the following for it to be a success to me; Fujin, Sareena, Li Mei, Rain, Noob Saibot.

Any of those 5 and it's an immediate success in my eyes.
QueenAhnka
About Me

Rebel. Outsider. Fan Of The Obscure. Politically Incorrect. Spitfire!

01/17/2016 12:32 AM (UTC)
ShaolinChuan Wrote:
Ed's latest tweet:

"Dog = God spelled backwards."

Fujin?

Lol. I bet ole' Eddy boy rubs one out at the reaction bullshit like this stirrs up. Stop taking this shit seriously.
QueenAhnka
About Me

Rebel. Outsider. Fan Of The Obscure. Politically Incorrect. Spitfire!

01/17/2016 12:33 AM (UTC)
KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
Lol at Boon still cock-teasing people with characters. Jesus, man.

If there are more characters down the road, even just one or two, it has to include at least one of the following for it to be a success to me; Fujin, Sareena, Li Mei, Rain, Noob Saibot.

Any of those 5 and it's an immediate success in my eyes.

I just want Fujin, Li Mei and Rain and I'll be set.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

01/17/2016 12:45 AM (UTC)
I'm pretty sure he's made a tweet similar to this in the past. Maybe, and everybody's gonna kinda have to suspend their disbelief a little, but maybe...the man just likes dogs.
KenshiMaster16
01/17/2016 01:16 AM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's made a tweet similar to this in the past. Maybe, and everybody's gonna kinda have to suspend their disbelief a little, but maybe...the man just likes dogs.

Lol This totally.
mk187
01/17/2016 02:48 AM (UTC)
Keep in mind Boon said "so much more good news for MKx on the horizon beyond KP2." I'd assume that there's more to come besides the improved netcode with a statement like that. If they paid attention to the fan disappointment with kp2's roster, and knowing Street Fighter V is out next month, they may have decided to give this game the attention it deserves to truly get the most out of it.
mandead
About Me

Where's Fujin?

01/17/2016 07:17 AM (UTC)
I'm not gonna hold my breath, but it's always possible that when they booked studio time for creating the KP2 characters, they also made one or two more to sell individually down the line. It's very expensive to book voice/motion capture studio time and the artists who do that kind of work, so it makes sense they'd be thinking ahead. This is especially true given that they seem to now be attempting to change their netcode.

So, with that mind, I wouldn't be surprised if we did get a Martian Manhunter at some point, although I am not particularly confident it will indeed be Fujin (but I do wish it was).
KungLaodoesntsuck
01/17/2016 05:57 PM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
ShaolinChuan Wrote:
Ed's latest tweet:

Fujin?

Lol. I bet ole' Eddy boy rubs one out at the reaction bullshit like this stirrs up. Stop taking this shit seriously.

After that "Tomorrow?" bullshit I don't take anything Boon or NRS says seriously. Ed could go on twitter and say "Fujin will be in MKX as a DLC playable character in Q4 2016!" and I'd still think he was full of shit.

Until I see a trailer or a press release nothing means anything.
mandead
About Me

Where's Fujin?

01/17/2016 06:21 PM (UTC)
Yeah, sadly when it comes to Fujin it has very much become a case of the boy who cried wolf. Without a trailer or official announcement there's no reason to suggest he will be released.
shrairyuwarrior
About Me

PSN:athlos23

01/17/2016 07:15 PM (UTC)
If a Kom at Pack 3 came out this is what I would want. More kostumes!!!! I do hope KP2 has more then the Apocalypse pack. But if it doesn't here's my KP3:

Characters:Fujin,Sereena,Nitara Kai Asrah

New skins for jackie,cassie,kotal,ferra tor, erron black takeda,Kung jin.

New fatalities for all characters
lordkirac
About Me

God of War is Back!

01/17/2016 07:16 PM (UTC)
Hmm
Fujin
Sareena
Terminator
Ash (evil Dead)
Sonya since 92
About Me

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud

01/17/2016 07:42 PM (UTC)
I'd be happy with

Fujin,
Lei Mei,
2 more costume packs,
Another Klassic Fatality pack (Kano,Reptile,Liu Kang and Raiden)

mandead
About Me

Where's Fujin?

01/17/2016 07:49 PM (UTC)
What variations and general fighting style would Li Mei have?
Dellombie
01/19/2016 03:40 AM (UTC)
- Fujin, Sareena, Reiko and Rain is what I want.
But I think is more likely to have:
- Kai, Havik, another one or two guests.
More arenas and skins are obviously coming, regardless having a KP3 or not.
ShaolinChuan
01/19/2016 05:28 AM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
ShaolinChuan Wrote:
Ed's latest tweet:

Fujin?

After that "Tomorrow?" bullshit I don't take anything Boon or NRS says seriously. Ed could go on twitter and say "Fujin will be in MKX as a DLC playable character in Q4 2016!" and I'd still think he was full of shit.

Until I see a trailer or a press release nothing means anything.

You're absolutely right. Ed's just a cockteaser. That dog tweet probably doesn't mean jack.

Looks like they do have the ability to continue to support MKX like the way SFV and KI were built. I'd like to think and hope that there will be MORE future content past MKX, but I'll just wait for an official statement.

Some extra costumes and fatalities would be welcome. I still want the good ole Kano heart rip and Liu Kang dragon transformation bite.
Chris444
08/01/2016 10:26 PM (UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qra_AyONVn8

Here above is the next Netherkast episode which includes Cyborg's wishlist for Kombat Pack 3.

Interesting choices too. Enjoy!
DG1OA
08/03/2016 04:54 PM (UTC)
Li Mei, Baraka and the Terminator are must-haves for me. Anyone else would be a bonus.

Who I'd think we'd likely get? Noob Saibot, both a core character and the most requested one. Anyone else is a different story, considering in that both of the missing character polls, all of the other most missed characters are neither core ones (Except maybe Baraka, who isn't strongly requested) nor anyone NRS seems particularly fond of.

Basically, NRS might bring back Jade, Sindel, maybe even Skarlet and Rain, since they were the other four most missed characters, in that exact order, but none of them are guaranteed to return, imo. Though they all probably got a better shot than the story mode NPCs like Fujin.
Chris444
08/03/2016 10:53 PM (UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6feriSx64

In the video above It's The Netherkast again and this time we have Razor's list for a hopefull KP3 and who he would want to see if there was to be one.

Enjoy guys!
Asesino
About Me
08/03/2016 11:59 PM (UTC)
I'll throw the ones I want you throw yours.

1. Noob Saibot
2. Rain
3. Spawn
4. Terminator
KenshiMaster16
08/04/2016 01:21 AM (UTC)
Realistically, going on the previous formula;

01 Michael Myers (70s/80s horror icon)
02 Noob Saibot (Fan request)
03 Terminator (Sci-Fi icon)
04 Frost (3D era / Story pick)

However, I'd be content with

01 Noob Saibot
02 Li Mei
03 Fujin
04 Sindel
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

08/04/2016 01:24 AM (UTC)
Hate the idea of a KP3 which is not on PC but that being said, I would fill KP3 with guests to make myself feel better about missing some MK console exclusives.
1. Frost
2. Sam Serious Stone
3. An agent from the Matrix which plays like Triborg: Smith, Twins or Johnson (voiced by Daniel Bernhardt)
4. Ashrah or Shang Tsung (either will do) More realistic list without guests: 1. Ashrah 2. Frost 3. Li Mei 4. Skarlet or Noob Saibot
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

08/04/2016 01:43 AM (UTC)
Realistic...I don't know. The fact that KP3 looks to be a possibility defies reality, haha.

Two guests are a given(honestly I feel four is more than enough, but it's gonna happen). Also, Ed's random tweet about finding a Deadly Alliance watch could be a hint that someone from the 3d games is a possibility. So...

Frost
Noob Saibot
Michael Myers
Pinhead

My personal picks would be...

Havik
Shang Tsung
Frost or Sareena (interchangeable)
Ash (Evil Dead)
Dreadykrueger
08/04/2016 04:44 AM (UTC)
I would be interested in any characters considering how well NRS has been doing with MK9/X gameplay.

MK/guest chars I would like to see most

Havik
Shang
Fujin
Ashrah

Guests

Shredder/Splinter
Ash
Randall Flagg (random obscure choice)

Asesino
About Me
08/04/2016 07:03 AM (UTC)
Hellraiser would be dope ;)

Pit bottom is already done so why wouldn't do they put it in ?

Shao Kahn has also big chances IMO.

However I would like to see Dead Pool.

Maybe Chameleon ? Who is like Triborg and can morph into Rain, Noob and Human Smoke ?
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.