Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.3%)
Jade (42.6%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.2%)
Freddy Krueger (9.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]
  • December 7th, 2017
    Atom Battles Black Manta in Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • November 28th, 2017
    Captain Marvel Almost Returned in Injustice Fighter Pack 0 [Read On]
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/21/2016 09:40 AMStatus ::
Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X

barakallPosted: 04/21/2016 12:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::1708
RE: Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X

We should be happy they will not listen to online fans, but should use some common sense. Fujin, Baraka, Rain just made too much sense. Some others not listed and listed as well.

Baraka407Posted: 04/21/2016 07:36 PMStatus ::

Visits::8960
Nationality::United States

At this point, I almost feel like the characters that aren't referenced in MKX's story at all (not counting arcade endings since most of those are BS "what if" types of deals) should just remain scarce until the next game (i.e. Jade, Noob, Shang Tsung, Skarlett etc). Give them plenty of room to have a full story and stuff to do in the main plot of the game.

There are some characters that could be added to this game simply because they have roles in the story and don't die that I'd like to see. Characters like Fujin, Sareena, and while I'm not all that hyped for him personally, Rain as well.

You could probably add a revenant in there as well like Kabal, Nightwolf, Smoke or Sindel to get to four if we're talking about a 3rd Kombat Pack. My preferred lineup would probably be Fujin, Sareena, Kabal and Smoke.

As for Jade, I think that she'll have a big role in the next game as one of the heroes trying to save her friend. People missed her a lot in this game and her complete absence was borderline suspicious. I think that any character can rise above the "star's friend" or lackey role with the right story and some unique ideas.

BADASS6669Posted: 04/21/2016 09:18 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695

Make it 17 characters add 4-8 Chapters to Story Mode. At least 6 more expensive Arenas and call it MK XXX or MK 11 and just use MK XL as a platform.

1. Undead Shao Kahn
2. Fujin
3. Noob
4. Skarlet
5. Shang Tsung
Works already been done

6. Sindel
7. Rain
8. Baraka
9. Taven
10. Deagon
11. Nitara revamped
6 NEW Kharacters

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
Ninja_MimePosted: 04/21/2016 11:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::20830
Nationality::Sweden

BADASS6669 Wrote:
MK XL as a platform

After how much I loved MKX, I was hoping they would go this route. I would have liked to see MKX carry on and finish with an Ultra Street Fighter IV level of content and characters. But then they abandoned the PC version (my platform of choice) and made it clear they aren't all that interested in supporting the game for much longer. It's a shame.

SneakyLizardPosted: 04/24/2016 08:21 PMStatus ::

Visits::1052

I definitely agree with everyone, especially Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Jade, Kabal, Fujin, and Smoke.

Blade4693Posted: 04/25/2016 01:49 PMStatus ::

Visits::3252

Pretty good list. Shang Tsung is my #1 missed, with Noob, Smoke, Havik, Baraka, Kabal and Drahmin not far behind.

You-Know-WhoPosted: 08/28/2017 09:26 AMStatus ::

Visits::1538

I think there is still lots of fertile ground to cover with Shang Tsung. I've always been interested in seeing him as an unwilling protagonist, fighting against larger evils without the trust of Earthrealm's fighters. The idea of a purified Noob Saibot is...fascinating. I'm not particularly attached to the shadow stuff, so a white-clad Saibot using a different array of moves would be something fresh and allow more fleshing out of what is left in the man.

I think she's done in this timeline, but I've always wanted to see Jade challenge for the throne of Edenia. Perhaps some Edenian history could come to light that puts Kitana's control into question. Or maybe Kitana wants to install Jade as an Outworld figurehead so that she can ensure proper relations with them? I'd like to get her out of the shadow of being "Kitana's friend." Of all the characters who could get a spin-off game, I think Jade presents one of the more interesting options. With her staff and boomerangs, you could easily do some sort of Ninja Gaiden-esque game about her being on a mission for Kitana (perhaps even in another timelime), or fighting her way back to life in order to try and save Kitana's soul. Perhaps the Elder Gods force her to fight through time, defeating new enemies and old, and perhaps even going back to Edenia at the time of Shao Kahn's invasion?

Coming out of something like that, the Jade character would have a lot of capital behind it, and could be considered a major protagonist in the next main game.

MrMephistophelesPosted: 12/11/2017 08:03 AMStatus ::

Visits::0

I still cannot believe Fujin is not in MKX. WTF?

MindStrikesPosted: 12/12/2017 12:49 PMStatus ::

Visits::323
Nationality::Italy

I hope Fujin Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Rain, Ashrah and Shao Kahn get the chance to join the next MK cast. Good list tho.

Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.