NEW Animation! UMK3 Kitana Fatality
posted06/10/2016 04:02 PM (UTC)by
the_shirt_ninja
About Me

Hey there MKOnline, how's it going?

I went a whole 9 years without creating a new MK fatality animation, but this week I broke my streak. I don't think it's quite my best one, probably more like #3 or 4, but I'm happy with it. This one had quite a bit of sprite editing. Most of my old animations were MKII style, so I wanted to make an MK3 one. I also wanted to give Kitana some love since she became my favorite character to play in MK9 and MKX, so I let her have revenge against Shang Tsung on the MK3 rooftop stage.

Please enjoy, and comment.

Here's the link to the site that has all my old animations, if you can't be bothered to type it in from that final frame: Just Ctrl+F for my name

WeaponTheory
About Me

"BEER ME!" - Noob Saibot

05/26/2016 04:04 PM (UTC)
I remember you, I mean, we never interacted, but I remember you from the Pavilion days. Heh, seeing this animation, it's like you never "left".
I like the concept here, I can't think of any Kitana fatalities for myself that doesn't involve with head decapitation. But this work here? Very unique to me. Really looks like something she could do in the game.

This probably wasn't intentional, but I love the little quick bit where Shang Tsung got hurt so bad that he actually attempted to block. LOL
balkcsiaboot
05/27/2016 12:36 AM (UTC)
Really cool animation and excellent fatality!
Nice, works out quite well.

Ka-Tra
fedegita
05/29/2016 04:26 AM (UTC)
Haha that was great. Good work! A very modern MK fatality for sure.
tabmok99
About Me

For the most in-depth, in-detail, Mortal Kombat lore analysis vids, there's only one source:

https://www.youtube.com/tabmok99

05/29/2016 11:35 AM (UTC)
Great to see you back! The violence is so over the top in this one, it's amazing to see how your skills have improved despite the long hiatus.
Poasty-Guy
About Me
We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made.
06/01/2016 10:14 PM (UTC)
Great stuff. Glad to see ya still producing quality content.
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
06/09/2016 02:49 PM (UTC)
Very nice, always wanted to see her use her Fan Lift in some kind of Fatality, glad you brought the concept to life and did it so well. grin
the_shirt_ninja
06/10/2016 04:02 PM (UTC)
DAMN I REMEMBER NONE OF YOU

Just kidding, thanks everyone.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.