Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (23.5%)
Jade (41.1%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.4%)
Freddy Krueger (8.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • January 5th, 2018
    Enchantress Takes Control in Injustice 2 Trailer [Read On]
  • January 4th, 2018
    Great Big Story Spotlight Voice of Shao Kahn: Steve Ritchie [Read On]
  • December 22nd, 2017
    When The Disaster Artist Met Mortal Kombat [Read On]
  • December 20th, 2017
    MKX Mobile 2017 Holiday Bonuses & Updates [Read On]
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 09/02/2016 10:24 AMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat XL Gets PC Release Date

It's a sight some fans thought they'd never see: Mortal Kombat XL and Kombat Pack 2 are officially coming to the PC platform!

Diehard kombat fans will want to mark their calendars for death on October 4th! That's when Mortal Kombat XL will go live to online retailers!

The new and improved PC port has been handled by QLOC: A Polish developer specializing in porting games to Windows. Among the games they've previously ushered to the PC: Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Street Fighter X Tekken!

Some fans will have already participated in beta testing for the newly upgraded PC port, which resumes once abandoned balance patch support, and incorporates the improved only play supplied by GGPO rollback method added to console versions.

Kombat Pack 2 and MKXL also introduce four new playable characters to the main roster: Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg, with guest characters Alien & Leatherface.

Kombat Pack 2 will become available the same day, allowing fans who already have the base game to upgrade. A Steam listing is available, but does not yet list a final price. The original Kombat Pack is currently $9.99. Mortal Kombat XL retails for consoles at $49.99, but does not yet have a PC price set.

There's currently no mention of The Pit arena introduced free to MKXL and Kombat Pack 2 for consoles. There's also no word on additional content for the belated release

[Related Article: MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters]

47.1% of the MK Online Kommunity are calling this an act of #FRIENDSHIP. Will you be taking the plunge on PC? Register to share all your thoughts on MKXL PC on the Mortal Kombat X forum! Support the kommunity by liking & sharing this story via @MK_Online & Facebook!

lohanPosted: 09/02/2016 04:47 AMStatus ::

Visits::5
Mortal Kombat XL for PC available Octobre 4th!

Since I couldn't find the news here I just wanted to inform you that an official release date for MK XL PC has been announced. Find all the related infos here: [Admin Note: See article above for full story.]

Dragon Points:
Thracian_TsarPosted: 09/02/2016 11:12 AMStatus ::

Visits::2695
Nationality::South Tyrol
RE: Mortal Kombat XL for PC available Octobre 4th!

The Pit stage was playable in the recent beta.

Dragon Points:
RandwulfPosted: 09/02/2016 04:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::397
RE: Mortal Kombat XL Gets PC Release Date

I played the PC beta. It is a huge improvement. I went to play standard MKX yesterday after the beta ended, and was very annoyed at how sluggish the response is to many commands. I could not test out Cyber Subzero (my main on MKXL console), obviously, but I did play Raiden on both MKXL beta and MKX. Online matches were mostly smooth with only minor stutter for players who had bad ping score before the match. I am disappointed MKXL is still over a month away for PC. That is 6 months after consoles -- totally unacceptable. They need to get their act together and sync PC development with console for future games. As for my interest to purchase, depends on the price. If it is $49.99 then hell no after how PC fans were treated. Honestly, we should get XL as an apology for MKX as it never played properly on PC. I would not consider paying above $19.99 at this late stage in the game's life, and after how we we were treated. Problem is, if PC fans do not buy it, they will base the crap sales for not porting future PC versions. That is not fair as its not our fault they released a crappy PC version of MKX.

Dragon Points:
XtremeAcePosted: 09/03/2016 12:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::213
Nationality::United States

Now all they need to do is get it out for Xbox 360 and PS3 like they said they were going to.

-
BADASS6669Posted: 09/03/2016 03:08 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695
Nationality::United States

Happy for the PC people(those that actually bought it). I just want a solid YES or NO from NRS about KP3 or the fan service pack.

will there be more content added with the next balance patch?

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
Tetra_VegaPosted: 09/06/2016 02:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::2421
Nationality::Canada

Oh cool, would you look at that...
Y'all ain't gettin' left out after all.

Ka-Tra

13 YEARS! ^[2004-10 Komics Sig by Siklooted, tyvm]^ [2012-15 Komics *NEW 11/24/2015*] "Circling Vulture, Laughing Hyena" "All good things, in moderation..." "Mean what you say, and say what you mean. You never know, I could be a Djinn..." True story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine... EVERYBODY!
PickleMendipPosted: 09/14/2016 09:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::29
Nationality::United Kingdom

XtremeAce Wrote:
Now all they need to do is get it out for Xbox 360 and PS3 like they said they were going to.
I kno rite?

STATE FED LIES CHARM EMPTY EYES. Anon.
Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.