Injustice 2 Site Update / Stream Incoming
posted01/19/2017 01:39 AM (UTC)by
KenshiMaster16
About Me

Injustice 2's website now has 31 character spots available, the majority of them still locked. The site also claims a new character reveal is coming in 20 days. So if the roster got bumped to 31, that means a 40 character roster with the 9 DLC included....wow.

Also, the Injustice YouTube channel has confirmed that next Tuesday, Jan. 24th, they will be doing an exclusive character gameplay reveal on the Injustice Watchtower Livestream.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

01/17/2017 05:58 PM (UTC)
Hype!

40 is really ambitious. And having to come up with all the gear. I think that means that gear isn't going to be quite as unique as they've let on.

But man, I wonder who those 9 DLC characters are. There's been no rumblings of the usually season pass so I guess NRS/WB are trying to avoid people waiting a year to buy a GOTY edition by letting you get all the goodies with the ultimate edition.

Sneaky buggers.
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
01/18/2017 02:19 AM (UTC)
I get so hyped for injustice. It's like all my hype amd love transferred from mk to this. Still a mk fan no doubt but its a comic thing i think.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
01/18/2017 08:48 PM (UTC)
I'm really not surprised at 40.

NRS has a plethora of motion-capture data and they just did mkx's roster each with three variations. Believe it or not, I bet it's a step down in some ways. Sure the variations shared strings but let's be honest, it can't be hard for them to flesh out some normals and strings for characters in a "single variation" setting and go from at least 90+ "characters" to just 40.

Pretty excited to see what this game ends up being. Let's go Scarecrow!
Groin
01/19/2017 01:39 AM (UTC)
The lack of gameplay for a game that premiered 7 months ago is a bit frustrating. And we get a gameplay reveal in a week, apparently. "A" gameplay reveal, as in one. Seriously, the only way a CG trailer is hype is if it's for a property that you were unaware they were making. At this stage, after months and months of absolutely nothing new, we get...nothing new. Seeing a CG Ivy, Damien and Bane means nothing to me personally.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.