Im predicting Injustice 1 DLC characters wont be returning
posted01/27/2017 05:03 PM (UTC)by
TilDawn
Seems to be a pattern with NRS that if characters were DLC in the previous game, they will likely not be in the main roster in the sequel. They certainly won't be DLC in the sequel because I remember Ed Boon saying they have a policy of not letting DLC characters be DLC again. So if they don't make the initial cut, that's it.

It's like DLC characters are for fan requests and characters that aren't pertinent to the story. And once they have fulfilled the request, they move on to the next batch of characters in the next game.
Of course we've got an exception with Kenshi in MKX.

As for Injustice 2, I have a feeling none of the Injustice 1 DLC characters will make it. This royally sucks for me because my mains were Batgirl and Zatanna. But if any of them had a slim chance it would be MMH and Batgirl.

Would love for some of them to return, especially now that NRS has greatly improved female faces. I know it's still early to tell, but this is just the feeling I have.

skein
About Me
01/25/2017 05:00 PM (UTC)
I was hoping for Lobo's return as probably other people did as well
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

01/25/2017 11:51 PM (UTC)
skein Wrote:
I was hoping for Lobo's return as probably other people did as well

Same here.

I believe Boon more or less confirmed dlc characters weren't making the roster during the Watchtower stream.
BADASS6669
About Me

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in.

I kill people for a living. Get over it.

01/27/2017 05:03 PM (UTC)
I predict that DLC will be:

1. Red Hood he will sell really well
2. Spawn
3. Sub-Zero
4. Doomsday (Returning)
5. Beast Boy
6. Starfire
7. Hawkman/Hawkgirl
8. Black Manta/ Ocean Master
9. Rorschach

I already bought it so I hope its good. Game needs more ladies but I couldn't think of many that are well known enough to sell well.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.