Kabal enhanced to his fullest potential vs Kenshi
posted08/29/2017 01:45 PM (UTC)by
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

Regular Kenshi would probably defeat Kabal so I evened the up the odds. Who do you think would win: Kabal from his MK 2011 ladder ending or Kenshi from this current timeline?

I imagine Kabal's boosted endurance would make him as skilled as the legendary swordsman, this is based on the general assumption that you must be faster and more skilled to wield hook swords efficiently, when compared to users of Katanas or other long bladed weapons.
MrMephistopheles
05/06/2017 03:21 AM (UTC)
I always thought Kabal was kinda stupid with his whackass iron lung powers that make no sense. Hookswords are bad ass but even if he is jacked up to the max I think Kenshi is just too good! Kenshi got this.
You-Know-Who
08/29/2017 01:45 PM (UTC)
Canonically, Kenshi feels like a prime player, whilst Kabal has been relegated to a kind of subservient henchman role. I can't see Kabal getting the best of Kenshi without a lot of chicanery.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.