Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (22.4%)
Jade (46.9%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (22.4%)
Freddy Krueger (8.1%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • October 15th, 2017
    Lost Kontent: Raiden Adventure Game Screenshot [Read On]
  • October 15th, 2017
    Raiden Strikes in Injustice 2 Mobile [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Xavier Woods is Raiden in WWE Immortals [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Hi-Res Injustice Raiden & Black Lightning Artwork [Read On]
  • October 3rd, 2017
    First-Look Trailer Introduces Atom to Injustice 2 [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/29/2017 03:31 AMStatus ::
Joker Has a Great Comeback in Injustice 2

Injustice: Gods Among Us began when Superman thrust his hand through Joker's chest -- but why let facts get in the way of a funny story? The Clown Prince of Crime returns for the sequel in the latest character reveal trailer. Watch:

Joker's death played a catalytic role in defining the world of Injustice: his death - the turning point that began Superman's tyrannical rule as leader of The Regime. Despite the significance of his demise, nobdoy really seemed to mind the iconic villain's appearance on the playable roster of the first game. So why so serious now?...

There are some interesting differences in the appearance of Injustice 2's Joker, whose fashion, face and jawline deviate distinctly from the iconic ghastly grin. Could these be clues to a new man behind the maniac? Intro dialogue with Robin (Damian Wayne) flirt with the possibility that former Boy Wonder Jason Todd may've had a villainous turn, much as he did in 2001 Frank Miller sequel, The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

There's also the same 'Get Out of Murder' card played by the first game, which relied on a handy dandy parallel universe to supply iconic characters, living or dead. It might seem an easy way out, but fans of Mortal Kombat know death is usually a temporary, minor inconvenience in NetherRealm Studios games. It's all just a big joke!

[Related Article: Injustice 2 Bat-Family Poll Ranks Preferred Robins]

This Joker is every bit as deadly as the one you know and love. With an arsenal of noxious gas bombs, guns, knives, joy buzzer, and a general sunny disposition -- Joker is ready to pummel, maim and electrocute any who stand against him! With hair by Ledger, fashion by Leto, and a crowbar right out of A Death In The Family -- there's something for everybody when Injustice 2 arrives May 16th!

Does this Joker bring a smile to your face? Register to take a seat and spill your guts on the DC Universe Injustice forum!

JohnBoyAdvancePosted: 04/29/2017 04:54 AMStatus ::

Visits::13163
Nationality::United Kingdom
RE: Joker Has a Great Comeback in Injustice 2

Love that Joker!

I do really like it. Nice mix of Heath and Jared and Injustice's Jokers. That win pose. Only thing that feels off is the voice. I know its the same guy from Injustice 1 but with this Joker is sounds a bit off.

DetoxPosted: 04/29/2017 05:55 PMStatus ::

Visits::4244
Nationality::United States

Great to see Joker back. The new look is a pretty interesting direction but I like it nonetheless. I'm curious to see how he'll fit into the story this go 'round. His bio pretty much goes out of the way to make it clear he's still dead. Or is that what they want us to think? Hmm...

*EDIT* Also, a "Death of the Family" premier skin would be much appreciated!

Photobucket

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
RandwulfPosted: 04/30/2017 04:30 PMStatus ::

Visits::397

Not a fan of Leto as The Joker (or the Suicide Squad movie), so not keen on this design. I assume there will be other skins, so no biggy. The voice and facial animations seem out of sync in this trailer.

KenshiMaster16Posted: 04/30/2017 09:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::10115

Well well, that design is pretty good. Miles and miles, leaps and bounds better than the incredibly ugly Joker model from Injustice 1 that I hated with a passion. And that super was great.

SuperMarioKombatPosted: 05/01/2017 07:26 AMStatus ::

Visits::17

I love the new lookfor The Joker plus his supermove is Awesome NRS are doing great with these super moves and trailers keep up the good work NRS

Mobster_For_SATANPosted: 05/02/2017 12:41 PMStatus ::

Visits::5189

Holy shit, that face is fucking terrible. He looks like a fat homeless man. This doesn't resemble the Joker at all. How could they go from the perfect cartoon/comic look to this? His face is no longer slender, no elongated chin, or sharp cheek bones. It's fucking awful looking. I'm strictly going by a design aspect. And his hair is very stupid. He honestly looks like some shitty hipster that drinks IPA beer with his friends while playing instruments on the streets of Austin Texas. Worst character design IMO NetherRealm has made. Very disappointed with this. HIS FACE, WTF!?

RandwulfPosted: 05/02/2017 01:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::397

Mobster_For_SATAN Wrote:
Holy shit, that face is fucking terrible. He looks like a fat homeless man. This doesn't resemble the Joker at all. How could they go from the perfect cartoon/comic look to this? His face is no longer slender, no elongated chin, or sharp cheek bones. It's fucking awful looking. I'm strictly going by a design aspect. And his hair is very stupid. He honestly looks like some shitty hipster that drinks IPA beer with his friends while playing instruments on the streets of Austin Texas. Worst character design IMO NetherRealm has made. Very disappointed with this. HIS FACE, WTF!?

Imo, WB stepped in and influenced the design to resemble Suicide Squad to, you guessed it, sell their stockpile of Suicide Squad discs. The only thing I like is the purple coat. But, I am sure there are other skins -- not too worried about it.

Venkman28Posted: 05/03/2017 07:41 PMStatus ::

Visits::95

The Robin in the Dark Knight Strikes Again was Dick Grayson actually.

But still a nice combination of Heath's Joker and Jared's Joker, I like.

I know what I have given you. I do not know what you have received.
Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.