Skullgirls for Mortal Kombat 11
posted06/08/2017 11:11 PM (UTC)by
Odemuitascastas
Would you like the Skullgirls Endurance system to be adopted in part in the next Mortal Kombat?

In this system it is not possible to change the characters in the combo or to make one continue combo of the other, but you can change the characters at any time and use the other character as a help (throwing a projectile).

In the game you can choose a character (strong) two characters (medium) or three characters (weak) - which in Mortal Kombat would imply in increases or decreases of damage, speed and resistance to damage. It could (with two buttons) we can change character, launch a special, launch two special combined or use as a defense against long combos.

The Variation System could also be used in this adaptation. When you choose three characters, you would have variations. If you choose two each character could have only one variation and if you choose a character you could choose better buffs or have two variations that you could change during the fight.

Thus: Strong: A Character with a Variation. Medium: Two Characters with a Variation or One Character with two variations. Weak: Three characters without variations or a character with all variations.

The System of change of variation would be equal to the one of exchange of personages.
Esoteric
06/08/2017 11:11 PM (UTC)
I don't think that the various characters should have any variations with strength and temperament. I think they should remain themselves and that they should have their own particular style of fighting instead of a variation of their selves such as Scorpion having his Ninjutsu style, hell bent style and his dead specter style. I think it should be combined into all one fighting technique and interchange within the course of a battle.

Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.