Mobile unlocks
posted07/24/2017 06:17 PM (UTC)by
OfficerCJA
Hey guys and gals, Quick question. A nice gentleman once let me link to his phone after he unlocked all the MKX mobile content long enough to retrieve them. I was wondering if there was anyone who has unlocked the mobile to console content and nice enough to do the same for Injustice 2. My phone just won't handle games like that, so I can't unlock it. I will link with your code long enough to retrieve the content then I unlink. I thank you in advance for anyone to help a longtime MK Online fellow get this stuff unlocked. Just hit up m inbox! Thanks in advance!
OfficerCJA
07/19/2017 08:35 AM (UTC)
Anybody? Please?
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

07/19/2017 05:07 PM (UTC)
Wow bud...give it more than a few hours.

There's no unlocks other than the Grid skin for Cyborg. If you have a smartphone, just dl the app, load it up and click the "sync to console" option while you're playing I2 on the console, so that you can use the "sync to mobile" option on the console game. If your phone isn't even capable of just running the app, that's pretty bad.

Alternatively, just use the Bluestacks program on your pc.

http://www.bluestacks.com/#gref

Simple as that, and you're all done.
OfficerCJA
07/22/2017 03:23 PM (UTC)
I thought there were more character skins from what people have been telling me?
Ninjor
07/24/2017 06:17 PM (UTC)
I've tried the bluestack approach and the smartphone approach, but no matter what I keep getting that "invalid code" message. Something must be messed up with their whole synching system.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.