Future of MKX Mobile
posted03/21/2018 03:05 AM (UTC)by
NoobMKXI
hi all I am recently getting back into MKX mobile the introduction of characters like Kintaro, Jade and Shao Kahn have recaptured my interest in the game and I was just wondering if anyone has some inside info on what is next for the game? Any future characters etc?
lastfighter89
03/18/2018 10:43 PM (UTC)
A rumored Anniversary update with Shang Tsung and MK2 Mileena. That's it, if we are to belueve the rumor.
KenshiMaster16
03/21/2018 02:26 AM (UTC)
MK2 Mileena is already in the game. The characters the've talked about that are coming eventually are Shang Tsung and Leatherface.

Alien and Predator won't be making the cut as the licensing has already expired and they cannot use them.
NoobMKXI
03/21/2018 03:05 AM (UTC)
Shang Tsung would be cool they can keep Leatherface we already got the OP Jason trio in the game. Would be good to see some characters who weren’t in MKX but will be on MK11 make it sort of like a teaser for the game next year!
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.