E3 2018 Thread!
posted06/10/2018 09:23 AM (UTC)by
samus_aran3900
About Me
IRC member DECEPTION
#MicksDesk, #gamiz, #tmk, #mortalkombat
Well another, E3 is on ot's way. It's taking place, Jun 12, 2018 – Jun 14, 2018. All the press conference. From. smile

Nintendo
Sony
Microsoft

Be sure to check out giant's such as.

Gamespot
IGN
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/06/2018 02:30 PM (UTC)
Would like to finally see some game play for Read Dead 2 and to finally get a glance at this mystery Smash Bros game.
samus_aran3900
About Me
IRC member DECEPTION
#MicksDesk, #gamiz, #tmk, #mortalkombat
06/09/2018 01:43 PM (UTC)
Here is a full schedule of, E3 press conference from all the major gaming companies. At this link. smile

here.
Jonin01
About Me

=Jonin01=

My DeviantArt Site - Check out my Artwork here

06/09/2018 09:15 PM (UTC)
I'll be surprised/disappointed as will a ton of other people if at least *something* MK Related isn't announced during E3. I'm expecting some sort of Kollection of stuff to celebrate the MK anniversary, and will be really bummed out of they don't recognize their fanbase to do something like this as Capcom has several times now....and if they do, they will at least tease MK11 and I have a feeling Shaolin Monks 2 is looming on the horizon as well...MK9 better get back compatibility asap as that game has sat on the top ten list for most wanted for a quite a while now. The silence on the matter for so long makes me think it might be a pre order bonus for people who get one of the new MK releases I anticipate coming out. Could very well be wrong and disappointed, too.sad
RyanSeabass
06/10/2018 06:22 AM (UTC)
I have no doubt that MK11 will be unveiled Tuesday or Wednesday, only a few days away now!

My other most anticipated game that I hope is shown is Metroid Prime 4. It was teased at last year's E3, so we know it's in Nintendo's pipeline. Just hope it's far enough along in development to show a trailer and some game footage.
MacyG88
06/10/2018 09:23 AM (UTC)
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.