Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • December 12th, 2018
    James Wan Comments On MK Movie Delays [Read On]
  • December 12th, 2018
    Cinemassacre Reviews Mortal Kombat Annihilation [Read On]
  • December 11th, 2018
    MK11 Shao Kahn Render Image Reveals New Look [Read On]
  • December 11th, 2018
    MKX Writer Says No Mortal Kombat 11 Comics Series [Read On]
  • December 11th, 2018
    MK11 Press Release - Customization, Time Bending Story [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

MK11 Trailer MVP?
Raiden (30.4%)
Scorpion (19.5%)
Shao Kahn (21.9%)
Mystery Character (28.0%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Media & Merchandise

Discussing Mortal Kombat in Movies, Television, New Media and Merchandising.
Page of 1

Lone_Wolf_Productions_NYPosted: 07/30/2018 05:31 PMStatus ::

Visits::0
Nationality::United States
FOUND! Sonya’s Watch From the 1995 MK movie

Hey everyone, I was watching the ‘95 MK film the other day and when I saw her watch with the hidden compass, I thought to myself “I wonder if this is a real watch or was it made specially for the movie”. So I decided to search the internet and lo and behold, I FOUND IT! Sonya’s watch is a Casio Pathfinder MW-43! I will post photos confirming that the watch I found is the same model as Sonya’s.
Love and Respect, Brian “Lone Wolf” Buchanan

Lone_Wolf_Productions_NYPosted: 07/30/2018 05:32 PMStatus ::

Visits::0
RE: FOUND! Sonya’s Watch From the 1995 MK movie

Here’s the image of the face of the watch

gorostilllivesPosted: 08/10/2018 03:32 AMStatus ::

Visits::4990
RE: FOUND! Sonya’s Watch From the 1995 MK movie

A great refind, it was revealed back in 2013 through a Russian forum (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://forum.watch.ru/archive/index.php/t-166710.html&prev=search).

I can confirm as well that the Casio Pathfinder MW-43 is the exact watch Bridgette Wilson was wearing. This is very hard to grab through a screenshot but here's my attempt - you honestly have to see it upclose where a frame here and there will buffer crisp to reveal the MW-43 product name.

At this time we are still uncertain about Kano's cross necklace and Johnny Cage's sunglasses. They appear similar to Rayban's Aviators but even that model looks similar to other brands and other Rayban models.

I have attached a screenshot directly from the Bluray, the other one was taken from a DVD but it's best to see it for yourself on a big screen TV or a computer screen while watching the Bluray without pausing it. [UPDATE: It won't let me attach the screenshot]

This guy says he thinks this watch was around $20 when he bought it but I can't say for sure. https://www.watchfreeks.com/36-vintage-watches/7957-second-pathfinder-casio-made-mw-43-a.html

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.