UPDATE: ( 4 SPECIAL MOVES and 2 FATALITY PICTURES of Demonic-Female-Octopus) It’s about TIME we get a FEMALE SUB-BOSS!!!
posted08/16/2004 10:02 PM (UTC)by
queve
A female Sub-Boss would not only add an amazing feeling to the game, but it would also be a great change! Something fresh!

It’s about time we get something different, and by that I mean something bombastically-monstrous! Gigantic and disgusting! Dreadful and very ugly! Something new, NEVER before seen in Mortal Kombat!

Who better to take the job of MK’s Favorite Sub-Boss then a new horrifying Female?

We have already had many male creatures, and even though some of them were amazing, the change for something new is urgent:

MK1: Goro
MK2: Kintaro
MK3: Motaro
Mk4: Goro
Mk5: Moloch

I think I’m not the only one who feels the new Sub-Boss has to be something completely NEW and DIFFERENT. NOT another Shokan, we are quite sick of them.

So, how about a FEMALE OCTOPUS monster? Just think how amazing and deadly this creature could be!

Imagine how she will move, attack, throw, with all those TENTACLES! Imagine her fatalities and great size of power!!

Please, picture Ursula from “The Little Mermaid” and remake her with MK style. wink

***I finally managed to update it! This was done pretty fast so its not my best work, just an idea of how the monster can be. smile

I took the time to make a small gallery of pics that will show you the way the Female Octopus attacks you with some of her special moves and 2 FATALITIES. Enjoy!

SPECAIL MOVES

Sea Star Kicks

As you can see, my dear monster will perform something similar to a cartwheel kick attack like Sonya’s from Mk4 or Li Mei’s in MKDA.

The difference will obviously be the power in this attack, besides, she will manage to smash you to the ground with 2 final blows, well executed with the help of her metal-spiked-balls.

Death-Dance Execution

With the help of 4 of her normal tentacles, she will manage to stand up and violently spin. With the other 4, she will hit you with the spiked-ball or slash you with the blades.

Grab and Slam/Throw move

She will basically grab you from the feet, rise you very high and slam you in a fancy but painful way.
Toxic/Beam

She will manage to do an amazing spin like performance, like ASHARAHS torpedo spin attack, but when doing this she will release a toxic cloud that will make her opponent vulnerable to any attack.

FATALITIES
Eat

We all know the octopus has a bird-like mouth in its bottom that is used to eat its prey. Well, she will grab the victim from the foot and will do a hand stand.

All her tentacles will move revealing her BRUTAL MOUTH, and she will lower the victim, and start chewing them. At the end, she will be very very fat and will puke a few bones.

Tentacle Spikes

Tgrant had the perfect idea to make this monster throw some spikes from her tentacles as a special move, well, I had thought of something similar but as a fatality.

I leave you to use your imagination. She can very well hug you like an ANACONDA and only at the end, when she releases the dead victim, we discover the spikes in her tentacles.

Or she can very well smash you and squish you with them, etc.

EDIT: By using URSULA pics, I just want to give an example of the Sub-boss STYLE.....Im not saying add DISNEY to MK.....wink....Im not saying add URSULA!!!
DMitch
08/06/2004 05:57 PM (UTC)
LMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT! HELL NO!
Although some kind of sea monster in an underwater arena would kick arse!
XiahouDun84
08/06/2004 05:59 PM (UTC)
Yeah sure, more females the merrier. And I think a giant demonic octopus would be pretty cool, male or female.
Siduu101
08/06/2004 05:59 PM (UTC)
Yes Queve it will change MK drastically too! Imagine fighting her in a lake arena like the one Tgrant created,I mean TomTaz. I still believe you're Carlos pesina,you're trying to see if we'll like a female sub-boss in deception. wink
DK1983
08/06/2004 06:00 PM (UTC)
**Rolls on the ground**

Mwaahahahah grin

queve Wrote:

Please, picture Ursula from “The Little Mermaid” and remake her with MK style.

Errrr, no grin

I'm happy with the bad azz male bosses
Libra
08/06/2004 06:01 PM (UTC)
Its a great idea, but I dont think octupus would be a great idea for a sub-boss or even a boss. but it would be cool. kind of think of it, not a lot of games that has a final female boss.
Aboondabaa
08/06/2004 06:02 PM (UTC)
I really don't know what to think!? I would like a female boss. But....Ursula...Umm I just don't know.
Shohayabusa
About Me

Fare Thee Well

08/06/2004 06:05 PM (UTC)
she looks like a fat ass sindle!!!! lol... look at the hair... hmm... but well.. mabe a water arena where you fight that creature... hmm sounds cool...
The "Onaga" character mentioned to be" Fishy" perhaps?

^_^^_^InuYasha^_^^_^
DonCafetone
08/06/2004 06:12 PM (UTC)
hahahahahahhahahaah
What's next? Sebastian the crab?
hahahhahahahahahahah

Well, can't deny that an octopus would be kinda good boss...Just not for MK...
queve
08/06/2004 06:12 PM (UTC)

Siduu101 Wrote:
Yes Queve it will change MK drastically too! I still believe you're Carlos pesina,you're trying to see if we'll like a female sub-boss in deception.

LOL. *Feels flatered*

Anyway, people! Who seriously who doesn’t love the most SEXY “Sea Witch” in history! A DEMONIC octopus female would rock!

Specially now that Mk7 is coming for next gen consoles.
KungLaoDecendant
08/06/2004 06:18 PM (UTC)
Are You kidding me! what the hell. why would we put in an ursula type. if we do that might as well just throw in bambi and aladdin too. as for the octopus i think that would kinda suck alotta. whatever happened to just a regular typed ninja/person who wupped your ass. Those were alot cooler than dragons and four armed ppl i think. Maybe get a character like voldo from soul calibur and have him bouncing around everywhere. i'm just sick of all these creatures. good idea on a female, but let's keep the lil mermaid out of it. If there were to be a female sub-boss it should looks something like maybe a medusa, cuz then it would still kinda look real but a giant squid lady i dunno. Hell even a vampire bitch would be cool van Helsing style.
reptile001
08/06/2004 06:19 PM (UTC)
NEVER the male sub bosses are the BEST! A female sub boss just wouldnt be the same.
BringBackReptile
About Me

XBL:Insanity1234 Bring It...

08/06/2004 06:21 PM (UTC)
Stick with the male Sub-Boss. Also speak for youself when you say were all sick of shokans i'm sure as not! If theirs not one in MK:D i'll be quite dissapointed. (speaking of playable a character not Konquest) I think its time for Gorbak (sp) Goro's father to step in the MK ring good or evil wouldn't matter to me. He'd make a great Sub-Boss or just a regular character. Another idea for the Sub-Boss is the widely thought mutated Reptile. I picture him the way he looked in Raiden's MK:DA ending. He was huge and very fit to be Sub-Boss. As the Octopus idea i give you props for trying to come up with something original but i don't think it'd work in an MK game.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
08/06/2004 06:32 PM (UTC)
Interesting idea. Lets see if we can make it work!

The octupus body itself should appear armoured maybe. We should have two glowing yellow, red, green or orange eyes. Pick a colour.

The eight tentacles should all be tipped with blades! The octopus can walk on these and we can hear the sound of them if it were on land. In water, they act as deadly spearing weapons.

The suction cups on the underneath of the tentacles would be good weapons to use as a life sucking throw or something! And it'd be cool if they could launch out stuff. No health recovery for the boss though. That's going too far.

Tentacle 1 - Releases an icy beam.

Tentacle 2 - Releases a jet of water.

Tentacle 3 - Releases poisonous darts! They sap health like an impale if they connect.

Tentacle 4 - Releases a foamy vapour on the ground which causes you to slip and slide, like sub-Zeros ground freeze to help give a free attack.

Tentacles 5,6,7,and 8 - All combine to release some sort of curved beam. This could be unblockable or could move around and you'd have to evade it as necessary or get hurt!

The octupuses mouth should release the usual ink as a projectile. It could stun or blind you.

Then you have the throws and slams which would be possible. This boss would of coause be very powerful, given the attacks, but you wouldn't make them very strong.

If you got near enough to connect with the main body, hitting the eyes would do severe damage to the boss!

Fatalities:

Slice and Dice: The eight blades on the tentacles would be used to slice you to pieces! Off with the head, arms, legs etc.

Skin Rip: Sheevas classic Fatality done with the suction cups on the tentacles.

Poison Sting: A dart of deadly venom is injected into your body and you watch it decay from the poison.

Not the best Fatalities, but they'll do.

Nice thread queve, just don't scare us all that bad with the Little Mermaid Pics! tongue

Hope you like my idea! wink
UltimateRyu
08/06/2004 06:41 PM (UTC)
uh oh, I feel a fan art urge coming on. Maybe later :)
The last thing we need is some Outworld Kraken. The movement wouldn't look right or may pose programming problems. Besides what's her stoty ,trying to free the aquatic realm from the Outworld conglomerate?

^_^^_^InuYasha^_^^_^
azazis
08/06/2004 07:32 PM (UTC)
Why is it time to get a female sub-boss? I like the halfman/halfbeast bosses. They are more imposing =p. Something different then a shokan tho ( eventho one with weapons would be nice. )
No octopus -_-
TheTinMan2005
About Me

Stay classy, MKO.

08/06/2004 07:37 PM (UTC)
I am sorry but no. Well just-no! Nope.

I respect your idea but I just don't see it in MK. I am still hoping for Chimera.
Greenroom
About Me

I need a great pic here. Edenian people would be my fav. Inbox me pls.

08/06/2004 07:57 PM (UTC)
Can I say how much I love you for this post?!?!?!? I have wanted and evil Female Boss or Sub-Boss for the longest time. Ursula is my all time FAVORITE Disney Villain and although it would be difficult to have that type of Battle I really like the idea. My other idea was a Medusa type character. LOVE THIS IDEA!!!
Greenroom
About Me

I need a great pic here. Edenian people would be my fav. Inbox me pls.

08/06/2004 08:05 PM (UTC)
Can I say how much I love you for this post?!?!?!? I have wanted and evil Female Boss or Sub-Boss for the longest time. Ursula is my all time FAVORITE Disney Villain and although it would be difficult to have that type of Battle I really like the idea. My other idea was a Medusa type character. LOVE THIS IDEA!!!
GhostDragon
About Me

Ghostdragon - Fan Submission Director ghostdragon@mortalkombatonline.com
Mortal Kombat Online - The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com

"Tis true my form is something odd, But blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole, Or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul, The mind's the standard of the man."
-Isaac Watts
08/06/2004 08:18 PM (UTC)
With some of the responses here, it seem like you people are saying that a female can't be a good sub or main boss. Well... aren't we a bunch of male chauvinists? Of course the female characters have their 'place' in the games, but not in the prominent roles, right?!

*laughs* Guess it's still the 1920's.

GD
Kazra
08/06/2004 08:20 PM (UTC)
[sarcasm]wow, those pictures or Ursula are awesome![/sarcasm]

on aseroius note, I don't think I've laughed quite so hard in some time. Thank you for that, may the merriment of this thread live on forever.
I want to see a female FINAL BOSS ,Sindel in MK3 should've been a sub-boss,I don't however ,want to see an Outworld Kraken. ^_^^_^InuYasha^_^^_^
Pages: 6
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.