What old stages do you think should be back in MK7?
posted12/21/2004 02:05 AM (UTC)by
GreatQueenSindel
Many old stages like from MKs 1, 2, 3 and even 4 should be brought back.
What old stages would you like to see in MK7?
17wpermacwp17
12/16/2004 01:39 AM (UTC)
The Subway!!!! And that place, crap I forgot the name, with the spikes on the ceiling. The Pit 2, Wasteland, and all of the ones that were brought back in Deception, but the Living Forest has to be done better.
Toxik
About Me
12/16/2004 01:43 AM (UTC)
Wasteland

That was one of my favorite stages. I like the dark colors, it made it look cool. If it has the same colors I'll think it will be very cool. I think dark purple and pink made it look cool. wink
GreatQueenSindel
12/16/2004 01:47 AM (UTC)
The Living forest does need a lot of work. They should at least make the trees move there mouths. I also want the Smoke and Jade popping out thing. It was fun when they come out to look.
GreatQueenSindel
12/16/2004 02:22 AM (UTC)
For Pit 2, they should make it like Pit 1 from Deception, except when you fall down, you shouldn’t fall into spikes they should fall......and BAM. They should fall without breaking into lots of body parts because it will be similar to the Sky temple from Deception. They should fall like in MK2. You’re fighting and you see the other two fighters fighting on the other bridge like in MK2wink
Then when you finish the 2nd match and it says “FINISH HIM/HER!!” and you do a fatality the other two fighters will do a fatality when one of them loses too.
krsx66
12/16/2004 02:23 AM (UTC)
The MK1 Pit (with mkd's pit in the background this time wink)

Kombat Tomb

Dead Pool (again)

The Warrior Shrine !! (please bring it back! But have statues of former MK champs this time, like Great Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung and Goro + ones we've never seen before)

Outworld Wasteland

The Pit II

The Pit 3 (gotta love em!)

The Subway

The Prison (with the fan stage fatality still)

Goro's Lair

Smoke's Portal

The Wind Realm

The Elder Gods Temple

I could go on and on...
somnambulist
12/16/2004 02:27 AM (UTC)
I would like to see the ground above the subway, with the litter flying about. Also I agree, the wasteland I would like to see. Deadpool should return. I also like the arena in MK1 where Shang Tsung was seated as an old man, and his head would follow the fighters as they moved and he would clap when they won. I think that would be good only with the boss of MK7 seated instead of Shang Tsung maybe...
GreatQueenSindel
12/16/2004 03:33 AM (UTC)
I would love to see Jade's Desert in 3D
scorpions_harpoon
12/16/2004 04:58 AM (UTC)
"The Pit" should be brought back.

Btw, In my opinion, "The Pit 2" and "The Pit 3" weren't that good....
Brunão
About Me

The PM / IM system doesn't work for me, so PM / IM TomTaz, Toxik, tgrant, 17wpermacwp17, etc, and they'll give me the message, thanks :-) ------------------------- SHUT UP AND SING

12/16/2004 05:09 AM (UTC)
The Subway!!! glasses
A Death Trap there would be awesome smile
And it has to be multi-tiered. You start on the streets, then the floor breaks and you fall smile
Hell's Foundry has to be back, it's like one one favourite stages in MKD! The death Trap there is so brutal and cool! wow
The Pit III would look awesome in 3D
GreatQueenSindel
12/16/2004 09:06 PM (UTC)
For The Bridge, it will awesome if you are able to fall down a sewer hole and fall down into The Subway where it’s a whole new arena. For a death trap, it will cool if your opponent would be able to knock you off the bridge into a highway where a lot of cars come and run you over.
grin
Wasteland

That has always been a fav of mine, very dark and evil. It will look very good in full 3D on a next-gen console. I hope they consider it for the next one.
Sub-ZeroMasta
12/16/2004 09:51 PM (UTC)
The Armory and The Wastelands.

I have always liked the Armory and it's music. I think they could do a great job with it if they put it to 3D.

The Wastelands is my fave tho. The whole purple mountain scene would be an excellent choice to make into a 3D level.
takermk
12/17/2004 05:20 AM (UTC)
I agree with Brunao. The Subway/Street would be a perfect stage for MK7. Either knocking the opponent up into the street or down into the subway would be great.

Also, I really liked the Throne Room in MK1. The red carpet and all of the gold dragons would be neat in 3D.
Brunão
About Me

The PM / IM system doesn't work for me, so PM / IM TomTaz, Toxik, tgrant, 17wpermacwp17, etc, and they'll give me the message, thanks :-) ------------------------- SHUT UP AND SING

12/17/2004 05:48 AM (UTC)
takermk Wrote:
I agree with Brunao. The Subway/Street would be a perfect stage for MK7. Either knocking the opponent up into the street or down into the subway would be great.

Also, I really liked the Throne Room in MK1. The red carpet and all of the gold dragons would be neat in 3D.

Thanks, Taker dude! glasses

I forgot to add on my post that stage with spikes on the ceiling.. smile
But not with spikes on the whole ceiling.. more like only on areas with red signs on the floor, so if you do a juggle attack there, the opponent goes straight to the spikes glasses

Also That Clock Tower (sorry, I ain't sure) stage from MK3
I loved the stage fatality there
So I think it should be there for MK7 with like 3 levels to get knocked through, then if you get knocked through the 4th time you'll fall into spikes, only instead of getting your stomach impaled, I think you should fall upside down and get your head impaled wink
Kintaro6980
12/18/2004 04:31 AM (UTC)
The pit definately along with the pit bottom. I liked the Courtyard in MK1. It should be rounded though for the 3d atmosphere The room with Shang Tsung would be cool. The Tomb The airship in MK2. A stage fatality could be to knock them out of it. I havent played deception yet so im not sure how the forest was utilized but that would be great. The wasteland dead pool along with stage fatality and usage of the hooks the portal. From MK3 id say the subway. That would be a hilarious stage fatality in 3d. I also like the bank and the rooftop and the balcony(where you fought Mortaro). Scorpions Lair, Kahn's cave, The temple, the belltower. The wind room in MK4. Come to think of it, it would be cool if every stage ever was made in complete 3d.
Kintaro1237
12/18/2004 05:40 AM (UTC)
the thorn room were Khan sits, with Sonja and Kano are chian up. That would be cool to see it in 3d, But dont get near Khan as he may spear you lol(Rumor in MK2)
Grizzle
12/21/2004 02:05 AM (UTC)
I think the Subway should return if the storyline focuses on Earthrealm.

The Subway could have a deathtrap that you don't get knocked into, picture fighting on train tracks and you hear a train horn go off. If you are still on the train tracks when the train speeds through the Subway then your character will get squished under the train. I could picture newspapers scattered on the ground and getting brushed off to the side as you walk past them. You could knock your opponent into benches and watch them split in two. I think it would be cool to see subliminal messages in posters hung up in the Subway walls. Another cool thing would have the tiles on the Subway walls crumble if you get knocked into them. There should be beams that you could knock your opponent into and you would step in and out of them. The two boaring platforms would be on the left and right side of the stage and the train tracks would be in the center. Player 1 and Player 2 would start off on seperate sides of the tracks.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.