What should be the title of Mortal Kombat 7?!?
posted08/27/2005 09:55 AM (UTC)by
$UB-Z?R0
About Me

I was thinking what the title should be this time, but I really don't knowconfused
mortal kombat: Vengeance maybe?!?

well if you know a good title put it here...........
takermk
12/19/2004 04:29 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Life and Death

I don't know, it was the first thing that came to my head.
kodypowell
12/19/2004 04:34 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Vengence
$UB-Z?R0
12/19/2004 04:42 PM (UTC)
kodypowell Wrote:

I already had this one!
SonOf100Maniacs
12/19/2004 04:53 PM (UTC)
mortal kombat: 7
Chrome
About Me

12/19/2004 05:33 PM (UTC)
MK inauguration. But only if mr. Boon takes his time with this. A 7. sequel should really bring the saga to it's heights.
Pretentious
12/19/2004 05:39 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Why Bother to Improve it, the Sheep'll Buy it Anyway?
kodypowell
12/19/2004 06:13 PM (UTC)
O I'm sorry lol. I didn't read your post I just figured why not vengence. But really I didn't even see that you already wrote that lol. Well great minds think alike.
kingjolly
12/19/2004 09:28 PM (UTC)
*drum roll please*... Mortal Kombat: Redemption.
Keith
12/19/2004 09:35 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat....its simple, its fitting to the game......
Mortal Kombat Omega...omega means end....
Mortal Kombat Vengeance is great but I think that was picked for MKDA because MKDA wasMKV V meaning 5...
Toxik
About Me
12/20/2004 02:07 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Dekapitation

Maybe an important character is decapitated. I don't know... grin
GreatQueenSindel
12/20/2004 02:09 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: The Pretender
JadeofEdenia
08/26/2005 04:46 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Episode 7 Revenge of the Shokan
Nemesis316
08/26/2005 10:59 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: 7estament

Totally 1337 yo.
deadly_dragon
08/26/2005 12:33 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: everything grin
MKKitana
08/26/2005 12:52 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Retribution (Well thats what I called My MK7 in My MK7 Thread).
MyQueenSindel
08/26/2005 04:04 PM (UTC)
kodypowell Wrote:

First we need to find out what the story will be. in the last 2 games the title had to do with the main thing. (and Onaga's threat was born of deception in case u were wondering) but vengeance was the best so far.
Aracc
08/26/2005 06:08 PM (UTC)
Depends on who the story focusses on and what it focusses on.
Mortal Kombat: Devastation has a neat ring to it, I think, but I can't remember if that's what they were going to call the third move, back in the day, or if it's been used already. If not, I think it kind of fits.
Also: Mortal Kombat: Chaos (Chaos realm + outworld is now pure chaos, probably)
Mortal Kombat: Vengeance, already been said, but still (Scorpion and Quan Chi, Kung Lao and Shang Tsung)
Mortal Kombat: Perdition (Dark Raiden, Noob Saibot, Smoke, and Scorpion as fallen heroes)

If it's about Scorpion being the Elder Gods' champion, I definitely cast my vote for MK:Redemption.

That or MK7.
KaizuDragon
08/26/2005 08:33 PM (UTC)
kingjolly Wrote:
*drum roll please*... Mortal Kombat: Redemption.

I like the sound of that, but I can't help thinking that such a game would just revolve around one character. Would go better with another adventure game, like MK: SM.

kodypowell Wrote:

*vengeance

There was a title from one of kingjolly's threads they came up with, MK: War of the Realms. Best one I've heard.
WingsOfRedemption
08/26/2005 11:14 PM (UTC)
"Mortal Kombat 7" is fine with me!
TheSoulOfErmac
08/27/2005 12:54 AM (UTC)
My fan fic of MK7 involved the return of Shinnok, and therefore I named my story Mortal Kombat Ancient Enemy.

Then the sequel to that MK8 was about many feuds going on between the realms with the main focus being about the Vampires. Therefore it was named Mortal Kombat Vendetta.

Yes I have too many stories but yet another sequel to that was MK9 about Raiden finally taking matters into his own hands and seizing Earthrealm, thus earning the name, Mortal Kombat Kurruption.

Last but not least my next sequel MK10 revealed the ultimate background of the Elder Gods and the One Being. Yes this is the last sequel I made, and I named it Mortal Kombat Revelations.

The story I wrote for these did not contain any character bios but just a synopsis, all but the MK Ancient Enemy story I went all out on that one. And sorry I know the topic is of only MK7 but I just felt like showin some names for different stories in case it may spawn some ideas for people.
takermk
08/27/2005 07:38 AM (UTC)
JadeofEdenia Wrote:
Mortal Kombat: Episode 7 Revenge of the Shokan

Bad! No bumping!

Gosh.
SynjoDeonecros
About Me

"Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?" "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

08/27/2005 07:46 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Retribution makes the most sense. It has a double meaning with the events set up with Deception: 'retribution' means something (either a reward or punishment) justly deserved, and technically, a lot of characters have set themselves up for retribution: Onaga regaining his realm after being betrayed by Shao Kahn, Mileena gaining what she feels is her birthright while getting revenge on Sindel and Kitana for denying her that right, Raiden bringing his holy (or not so holy, now) wrath down on Shujinko for unwillingly releasing Onaga, Kabal rebuilding his old gang, Jade taking down Tanya for her betrayal, Seido's rebels gaining their freedom from what they believe to be a corrupt and unreasonably strict dictatorship, and, of course, the One Being building up the means for his return and strike back against the Elder Gods with a vengeance. The deception is known, the true enemies now revealed, so now it's time for some judgment. One way or another, SOMEONE'S going to get what they deserve, in the next game. The only question is, who...?
Goroliath
08/27/2005 09:55 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat VII: Battle of the Sans has always sounded cool to me for some reason...

wink
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.