flowerz = owned...time for your spanking girl, youve been naughty...
posted03/30/2005 05:36 AM (UTC)by
B0bbYBLaZe
About Me

listen up...bobby has a little story for you. where do we begin? hmm...lets see. flowerz decides she hasnt had enough of the great bobby blaze. So we duel it out...shes just getting owned, not to mention talking shit to bobby. You know bobby loves it when you talk dirtty baby. After several more loses she picks jinko and wins. shes all happy and talking shit about one 1. 1 damn game. omfg. plus, the only reason she won is because bobby hit the scorpion/jinko break glitch on the lie mea spin kick and lost all my breakz. So she continues to talk shit, then goes over and selects 'NO'. Shes all 'OHHH BOBBY BLAZE JUST GOT BEAT DOWN'. Now you may say bobby talkz alot of shit, but has never once stated bobby wuz good becuz I beat someone ONE TIME. Next time we meet your getting the mike tyson baby.

READY FOR YOUR SPANKING grin
B0bbYBLaZe
03/30/2005 05:26 AM (UTC)
what are we now 35-1? not something to be bragging about. tisk tisk
~Crow~
03/30/2005 05:36 AM (UTC)
Judging from the messages I've seen, I don't think this user appreciates you referring to them the way you are... especially since the topic of this thread itself can be questioned.

Don't harass people and keep this confined to one topic.

Thread closed.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.