12/13/2006 12:55 AM (UTC)by
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
queve
12/13/2005 03:12 PM (UTC)
Very good!

It was very interesting to read, I really like the way you described Shinnoks torture, it was the best part IMO, and the involvement of Baphomet in the story is very cool (specially since I like his sketch in MKDA). I love every single word you used to describe the pain/agony and death of the characters in this story, very very creative and graphical, I loved it!

I also enjoyed Shinnoks character, he is still the evil sadistic wanna-be ruler of the worlds, but what I really enjoyed was the new sort of madness you gave him, like he just wants more and more not knowing what really to do with his power, etc.

You did a good job not repeating the same words like I told you before, excellent!

4.5/5
Jerrod
About Me
Signature by Pred
12/14/2005 03:36 PM (UTC)
Adding madness to characters was my favourite part of writing his bio, and the tortures and "death" descriptions were just things my twisted mind enjoys coming up with. smile And the thesaurus is my best friend now. tongue
SmokeNc-017
About Me
art by fear-sAs
12/14/2005 03:53 PM (UTC)
Fantastic read. I like all of the detail you put into it. It's reassuring to see that there is still creativity on the boards in terms of writing, and not everything has to be a pretty picture to get noticed. Great work. 4.5/5
Jerrod
About Me
Signature by Pred
12/15/2005 06:14 PM (UTC)
SmokeNc-017 Wrote:
Fantastic read. I like all of the detail you put into it. It's reassuring to see that there is still creativity on the boards in terms of writing, and not everything has to be a pretty picture to get noticed. Great work. 4.5/5

Wow, thanks for the compliment! I should get started on the next bio today.
queve
12/18/2005 09:56 PM (UTC)
Cant wait to see your other work Jerrod.
^NoobSaiboT^
04/24/2006 11:31 AM (UTC)
wow i have read almost all of your bio's you have made and im amazed each time they are sum of the best storys i have ever herd and i actualy want to read them. i hope u keep up the great work.

ans maybe you can make a cool story about lets say chameleon since in this one u added charecters who werent realy real characters.

GREAT JOB!!!
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
12/13/2006 12:02 AM (UTC)
zzz... zzz....
RyanRaiden
12/13/2006 12:32 AM (UTC)
Wow, this is AWESOME, Jerrod!! I have read all of your works, and this is an excellent Shinnok Bio, my friend!! I give it a 5/5.

-RyanRaiden.
Ninja_Mime
12/13/2006 12:33 AM (UTC)
TheUberNinja Wrote:
zzz... zzz....

Could you be anymore immature? If you found it boring, simply say it. That was just rude.

As for the bio, I liked it. It added a lot of depth to an already deep character. Good job with it.
Toxik
About Me
12/13/2006 12:40 AM (UTC)
TheUberNinja Wrote:
zzz... zzz....

Next time try posting something constructive.
Shinnok-fan64
12/13/2006 12:55 AM (UTC)
that was awesome! You just gave my fav character a great bio! Good work!

5/5wow
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.