My MKA tribute Combo Video
My Red Koin Guide for MKSM
My MKSM fatality glitch video
MKSM Goro & Kintaro video
MKSM_Cut_Scene_xvid_FNavi
My MKSM Cut Scene video w/ character hacks
All Videos on My Filefront Page

hey,

I know that this game is old and everyone's probably only talking about mk armageddon...but I haven't seen and in-depth post on this discovery yet. If your pretty good using two controlers at once try a fatality and a hara kiri at the same time. You have to be pretty good at your timing though. It's kinda fun to see how the game interprets it.

I've looked around through the threads and no one else has really followed up on this thing. I have tested it with all of the characters and have recorded the "unique" death animations on tape. let me know if I'm alone in this find or if anyone cares.
Asesino
About Me
03/12/2006 08:29 PM (UTC)
Hey dude that is FLAWLESS!Cmon show us some nice vids pls.NOW!!!
JFCalibur88
About Me

My own MKD "timed" music video

03/12/2006 08:40 PM (UTC)
I'm in the process of making one big video of them all. Some of them freeze the game no matter what I've tried.
sub's foot freeze
hotaru's body slam (after impact)
scorpian spear
and all of bo's

I have them captured as avi's/mpegs but I need a place to upload them. Also, I've never done this before so someone will have to tell me how to get them out to everyone online.
nobrainer
03/13/2006 01:35 AM (UTC)
I want to see them now! :) This is indeed awesome, well done!

Try putfile or some other media host, putfile will do, but if you look around you'll find better hosts.
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/14/2006 06:17 PM (UTC)
I now have two files at putfile.com. Since they control the space to 25mb I will probably only be able to put up two at a time since all of my files are in the highest quality that my computer can do. Each clip will be 9 or 10mb's.

http://www.putfile.com/jfcalibur88

If anyone knows of a site that will support and upload space greater than 25mb, please let me know.

1 from Darrius and 1 from havik
ozzman123
03/15/2006 08:22 PM (UTC)
Hears a glitch i found' do a fatality that shows the body and there's blood spraying/ quickly open the game drawer and let it sit, soon the blood will slow down and even stop. try it with noob(back forword back forword circle at a backflip,1step distance), and with tanya(forword down *3 and square without pushing L1. these are very cool if yousan do themgrin
nobrainer
03/15/2006 10:40 PM (UTC)
JFCalibur88 Wrote:
I now have two files at putfile.com. Since they control the space to 25mb I will probably only be able to put up two at a time since all of my files are in the highest quality that my computer can do. Each clip will be 9 or 10mb's.

http://www.putfile.com/jfcalibur88

If anyone knows of a site that will support and upload space greater than 25mb, please let me know.

1 from Darrius and 1 from havik

Those are awesome! It seems the person's fatality backfires onto themselves - try Li Mei's Fatality while Dairou's doing a Hara Kiri!
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/16/2006 06:00 PM (UTC)
I have seen all of the possiblities already. I used nightwolf as my opponet for most of the mixes since his hara kiri is easy (UUUUX).

i ran into an idea as to why the game sometimes freezes and sometimes does not. I'm still testing the theory but here is part of it. Any fatality that requires two weapon executions like kira's hug or mileena's dual sai kick will freeze the game if done to a single weapon user. Yet, if it's done to an opponet who uses two weapons it will not freeze.

I'm still stumped on sub's foot freeze and scorpian's spear. I've tried several other characters with them and it still freezes. Other things like esplosions will sometimes freeze (dairou's surfboard, hotaru's rag doll slam, and ermac's tele slam).
i have videos of each character's "mix". If you guys want more tell me which ones to put up. Because putfile limits me to two files each time.
SubZero-94
About Me

o hai

03/16/2006 08:00 PM (UTC)
I found a glitch when I was fighting my friend with Dairou. He was Mileena and when I beat him he tried to do the hara kiri and I tried to the fatality.The game froze for a few seconds and then Dairou was in his fatality position(Grabbing the victims arms and stepping on their back) but mileena was still standing and she just stood there.When Dairou let go(of the air) there was no blood.It was wierd but I think it is the same glitch you're talking about. We've tried so many times but we can't do it again.Will someone else try to see if it was only our game or if it is that glitch?
nobrainer
03/16/2006 09:22 PM (UTC)
JFCalibur88 Wrote:
I have seen all of the possiblities already. I used nightwolf as my opponet for most of the mixes since his hara kiri is easy (UUUUX).

i ran into an idea as to why the game sometimes freezes and sometimes does not. I'm still testing the theory but here is part of it. Any fatality that requires two weapon executions like kira's hug or mileena's dual sai kick will freeze the game if done to a single weapon user. Yet, if it's done to an opponet who uses two weapons it will not freeze.

I'm still stumped on sub's foot freeze and scorpian's spear. I've tried several other characters with them and it still freezes. Other things like esplosions will sometimes freeze (dairou's surfboard, hotaru's rag doll slam, and ermac's tele slam).
i have videos of each character's "mix". If you guys want more tell me which ones to put up. Because putfile limits me to two files each time.

I know you said the explosion fatals sometimes freeze the game, but if Li Mei's Brutality works I really want you to put that up. The second one should be Hotaru's Triple Neck Snap. Thanks.
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/17/2006 06:05 AM (UTC)
Thanks everyone for the feedback I'm getting. I'll put some more vids up soon.
The one mentioned about dariou sounds similar to mine except that the victim is on their stomach floating and dairou legs dance around at the end as he walks around posing. This one froze for me 15 times in a row against nightwolf before it worked.

One question I have for the people downloading from putfile...I have gotten some questions from people asking me why the video's won't work. Anyone else run into this? I guess they work for most people.
Asesino
About Me
03/17/2006 01:46 PM (UTC)
Hey man ask Konqrr or ]{ombat for hosting it (the whole vid).They are nice guys so theres a good chance.
mepeople
03/17/2006 11:40 PM (UTC)
thats creepy
subzero460
03/18/2006 01:57 AM (UTC)
that's awesome!!!!!!gringringrin
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/18/2006 04:19 AM (UTC)
Asesino,

I need the e-mail for konqrr or kombat so they can host for me.

Again,
i am still getting complaints from people that the videos at putfile aren't working for everyone. Any suggestions would be great. I'm trying my best to get these videos out for all who want to see just how glitched a game can be. update: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Ply5AmhhvE and http://youtube.com/watch?v=K85OwSvnLPY
nobrainer
03/18/2006 06:39 PM (UTC)
The Shujinko and Lim Mei ones are hilarious! Funny stuff.

To get Kombat's email adress, go and have a look at the Kombat Pavillion; it'll be there. He'll probably be able to host the video in his video section.

EDIT:

Kombat's Email: tabmok99@mortalkombatonline.com
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/19/2006 12:19 AM (UTC)
A few days ago I said that some of the "mixes" make the game glitch while others don't. I've been testing this theory (since I've had a hobby or trying to learn new things from older games) and I came up with a new confirmation.

If the winner does a fatality that uses two weapons (kira's hug, mileena's sais) against a loser that doesn't have two weapons (bo, kenshi, raiden) it will freeze.

Well that's progress at least. Scorpian and Sub still have me stumped though.
By the way, putfile must be down of something so I've been only using youtube. i will add vids as people tell me what they want to see. I e-mailed tabmok so we'll see what happens with that.
subzero460
03/19/2006 12:31 AM (UTC)
i would like to see one with smoke
smilesmilesmile
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/19/2006 04:21 AM (UTC)
I have uploaded more to youtube.com. They still appear dark and choppy but it has nothing to do with the quality.
About smoke...
I don't want to spoil it but let's just say you probably won't enjoy it as much as the others. Here is a better update:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=JFCalibur88
DrKorn
About Me

Geez, I've been a member since MKDA was just a pic of Scorpion and Jax looking at each other and I have less than 2,000 visits. I should really log in more...

03/19/2006 10:27 PM (UTC)
The first time I played Mortal Kombat Deception me and a friend of mine both picked Kenshi, I went for my Hara Kiri and he did the finisher where he levitates them into the air. I was like floating in the air with my sword in my side bleeding and the camera angle was wierd. I was like "Damn dude!"
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/20/2006 03:44 AM (UTC)
no disrespect drkorn,

I don't believe you. I have tested this glitch and in no way has the hara kiri ever carried on as normal. Believe me. I have spent a lot of time working on this. Nice try.
subzero460
03/20/2006 09:41 PM (UTC)
these videos are awesome. Can't wait to see some more.gringringrin
dicypher
About Me

keep the hara-kiris but dont quench the fatalities

03/20/2006 09:49 PM (UTC)
man, ive tried my best to do both of htem at the same time but i guess im too sloppy to do it. have you got any easier way of doing it.
wow
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/22/2006 06:42 PM (UTC)
Well here is some tips I can give you for trying these mixes:

1. Speed is important but the last button of the fatality and hara kiri must be pressed at the same time.
2. Don't let distance throw you off, practice with the close distance fatalities first or use your fatality stance.
3. Patience. I probably used a half hour on some of these (25 + attempts).
4. use the easy ones first. nightwolf's UUUUX hara kiri or li mei's FFFFSQR fatality. Some are just "made" for this experiment.

Baraka's Totem head and Mileena's HK go like clockwork when you look at what you have to type in. Also Kenshi's sword skewer and Bo's HK are the same in clockwork. FFBB tri and BBFF tri. Just keep practicing:)
JFCalibur88
About Me

03/26/2006 05:11 AM (UTC)
All videos have been removed and replaced by 5 new ones.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JFCalibur88

Enjoy.
Pages: 4
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.