Kreate-a-fatalitiy...will it really be any good?
posted03/20/2006 10:26 PM (UTC)by
Master_Koon
Kreate-a-fatality may seem like a very cool feature , but maybe not. You are timed and it's probably hard to get any satasfying results due to the time. I would much rather just have the old fatalities back.

Maybe instead of this feature Midway can just give a character 3 or even 4 fatalities! Or they could still have this kreate-a-fatality feature, but in a different way. There could be a menu that you go to to create a fatality for any given character (maybe there can already be a a default one made). Then you can make up the code you type in to perform it. This may have better results because you are not timed and given the unlimited time you can take doing this you can make almost any fatality imaginable .

These are only my opinions and I am open to others opinions, too.
SubZero-94
About Me

o hai

03/20/2006 10:08 PM (UTC)
The feature sounds pretty cool but it would be hard to get what you really want. But one of the other things is, are they even going to have the original fatalities or is it just going to be the kreate a fatility?If it is then it will almost ruin the fatality system. Hopefully we can do both.
hhh316
About Me

I come from the night sky, I am Zobi

03/20/2006 10:21 PM (UTC)
It's still up in the air at the moment, we just have to wait for more details before we make any judgements, but I believe Boon said that there will be some programed fatalities for some characters in the game
GhostDragon
About Me

Ghostdragon - Fan Submission Director ghostdragon@mortalkombatonline.com
Mortal Kombat Online - The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com

"Tis true my form is something odd, But blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole, Or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul, The mind's the standard of the man."
-Isaac Watts
03/20/2006 10:25 PM (UTC)
There's already a thread that concerns this particular topic. Please refer your comments to that one.

Ghostdragon
Ninja_Mime
03/20/2006 10:26 PM (UTC)
I think that everyone besides the custom characters should have one programmed fatality, and one custom fatality.

It would suck with just custom ones.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.