Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Ready Player One?
I smell her perfume! (65.7%)
I smell something... (34.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • August 17th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Next Week [Read On]
  • August 12th, 2017
    MK Warehouse Celebrates 15 Years [Read On]
  • August 11th, 2017
    Mod Koms: Fan Edit Breaks Injustice 2 Bones With X-Rays [Read On]
  • August 7th, 2017
    Is Kitana in the Ready Player One Teaser Trailer? [Read On]
  • August 7th, 2017
    IGN Crown MK Greatest Fighting Game Character [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

3D Kombat Klassics

Discussing the 3D MK Klassics: Everything from MK4 to Armageddon.
Page of 5

mazzoxPosted: 07/26/2006 03:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::22
RE: X-Box Action Replay Downloads and PS2 Action Replay, Action Replay MAX, Codebreaker & Xploder Codes

I've seen several codes for "Activate 4 Player Option"
What does it do ? Has anyone tried it ?
Sounds quite promising :o

mazzoxPosted: 07/26/2006 03:27 AMStatus ::

Visits::22
RE: X-Box Action Replay Downloads and PS2 Action Replay, Action Replay MAX, Codebreaker & Xploder Codes

There are some codes in the list for "Activate 4 Player Option"
What does it do ? Has anyone tried it?
Edit: Sorry for doublepost! I'm new to this forum

RulerofFire-InfernoPosted: 07/31/2006 06:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::340
Nationality::United States
RE: PS2 Action Replay MAX Codes (US VERSION ONLY!)

when u mean by charcters code, do u mean a person name like kung lao or a code like infinite health?

Vash_15Posted: 08/07/2006 11:59 AMStatus ::

Visits::11780

I am having trouble with the codebreaker codes, can someone tell me exactly how to set it up PLEASE?!?!

Vash_15Posted: 08/09/2006 05:17 PMStatus ::

This sucks!!! Ermac has no moves!!! He just flops around, Is there a seperate code code to give him any moves?!?!?!?!?!?!

dibulaPosted: 08/13/2006 11:53 AMStatus ::

Visits::7429

i just wanna know real quick...
i am not too familiar with things like gameshark and action replay, and i was told that to set up action replay you have to take apart you console and mod it to put it in...is this true? also, is the process of unlocking these codes difficult? and last, how high is the probability my save file would be corrupted by the action replay codes?

devilizardPosted: 08/17/2006 12:28 PMStatus ::

Visits::4185

the reptile code makes me love my ps2 and shaolin monks 10x more..

Vash_15Posted: 08/23/2006 08:41 PMStatus ::

dibula Wrote:

i am not too familiar with things like gameshark and action replay, and i was told that to set up action replay you have to take apart you console and mod it to put it in...is this true? also, is the process of unlocking these codes difficult? and last, how high is the probability my save file would be corrupted by the action replay codes?

The porbability of corruption is low, and no, all you do is put in the AR select the codes, eject the disc and put in MKSM

kilnkilagnPosted: 08/24/2006 01:37 AMStatus ::

Visits::389

It's strictly forbidden to use cheat codes in the user license agreement and i don't want to be banned. But i want to ask the experienced people out there this question: If i get an ARMax for the XBox, put it in, use the codes listed in this thread, will i have some issue with my online account? Obviously MKSM doesn't play online, but what about when i put in MKD: is XBox going to somehow discover in my system that there are cheat codes even though they don't apply to the game i'm playing online? And: Do the codes need to be saved to the hard drive of the XBox, or can i use the 16MB USB flash drive with adapter only?

RyanRaidenPosted: 08/24/2006 03:34 PMStatus ::

Visits::1217

dibula Wrote:

Not at fucking all, dude! You don't need to mod your system, that's just bullshit. All you need is the codes, the disc for the game, and the Action Replay disc, and you're ready to go.

kilnkilagnPosted: 08/26/2006 11:45 PMStatus ::

Visits::389

Subzero2 Wrote:
shemarx Wrote:
He didn't say Mileena would use combos; he said she'd use her special moves. You can use her Sai Toss, Teleport Kick, and Ground Roll skills by pressing "square + triangle", "triangle + circle", or "circle + square" (I forget which buttons activate which specials).

exactly

So! Subzero2...aside from being able to modify with Mileena, can anyone else modify? You said it's bad as hell to play as Kintaro, anybody else? Does Kintaro mod? Fatal/Multal/Brutalities? I'm gonna get an ARMax real soon and i'm curious to hear what you've discovered.

dibulaPosted: 08/27/2006 05:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::7429

awesome thanks guys. now i just gotta go buy one if ebgames ever gets the idea to put in a new order.

LuckyDearlyPosted: 10/23/2006 10:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::72

I can't seem to get the smoke code to work on codebreaker, also the full fatality meter doesn't work either.

RyanRaidenPosted: 10/24/2006 04:57 AMStatus ::

LuckyDearly Wrote:
I can't seem to get the smoke code to work on codebreaker, also the full fatality meter doesn't work either.

Smoke, (Though fucking useless) worked on AR MAX. Maybe the Codebreaker Code is screwed up. I had the same problem before, but I realised, THIS is what you must do: Once you HAVE the ability to do a fatality, that's when the meter will stay full. The same applies to the Multality and Brutality.

LuckyDearlyPosted: 10/25/2006 02:11 AMStatus ::

Visits::72

okay thanks

which character mods should I consider using?

RyanRaidenPosted: 11/11/2006 11:11 PMStatus ::

LuckyDearly Wrote:
okay thanks

which character mods should I consider using?

Kintaro is freaking UBER-AWESOME!! And, fully functional, too!! The best ones, are Goro and Kintaro!! The ones that do NOT do much damage, but are still uber awesome, are the different types of demons soldiers, and shadow preists.

-RR.

Y2ZeroPosted: 11/11/2006 11:46 PMStatus ::

Visits::32

Aww man I got the Xbox version.Does anyone know where i can get the game saves with Kitana or Goro? I would really apperciate it.Thanks EDIT Oh I found it.Thanks I hope to make a vid soon.

MsinghPosted: 11/18/2006 11:43 AMStatus ::

Visits::6

does anyone have gameshark codes for the no fatality time thingy

reptilzPosted: 11/24/2006 11:49 PMStatus ::

Visits::410

does the characters like Noob, smoke, kabal, ermac, etc have fatalitys?

RyanRaidenPosted: 11/25/2006 03:03 PMStatus ::

reptilz Wrote:
does the characters like Noob, smoke, kabal, ermac, etc have fatalitys?

No, freaking unfortunately!! Since they are not characters playable by NORMAL means, they do not have attacks, fatalities, etc!! All they do is walk, and embarrasingly FLOP after walking for a few seconds.

-RyanRaiden.

mKomBATouttahellPosted: 12/18/2006 07:26 PMStatus ::

Visits::1712
Nationality::Georgia

Are there any for Inferno Scorpian?

-Sub-Zer0Posted: 12/19/2006 12:04 PMStatus ::

Visits::173

NOTE: There is a Shao Kahn code, it works, but when the load screen comes up, it freezes, so the code is useless, which is why I didn't post it. So how do you know it works

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingYou dont know who Iam!?!?!well let me tell you I'm Sub-zero's cousins,bother,daughters,2nd cousin twice removed.I am -Sub-Zer0
killer72Posted: 12/23/2006 06:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::97

i know only one more action replay at wal mart

killer72
YamarajaPosted: 12/30/2006 11:32 PMStatus ::

Visits::2

that's pretty awesome stuff. I saw a code for old Shang Tsung but is there one for the younger one you fight at the end of the game?

I think I might know why the Shao Kahn code doesn't work. it might only work in VS mode in his level Shao Kahn's arena. I can't try any of the codes yet though because I have a codebreaker and the codebreaker codes he listed don't work for me. they must be for CB version 1-6, mine is higher than version 7. so I went to a place called Codemasters Project and asked them to convert it from ARMAX to CB 7+. hope they can.

YamarajaPosted: 12/30/2006 11:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::2

and is there a joker command or an activator or something for this game? that let's you turn a code on by pressing a button.

Page of 5

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.