*SPOILER* Jaxs MK Unchained Ending
posted07/20/2006 05:22 PM (UTC)by
subzero961
About Me
This ending comes from a video from totalmortalkombat.com.

Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
The Dragon King had defeated us all, save one Jax. And though I had absorbed the fighting abilities of those who had aided me, I lacked the raw anger that propelled Jax into battle. Brutally pounding Onaga into submission, Jax finally ended the conflict by embedding a Kamidogu in the would-be ruler's head. Where he summoned so much rage from, I cannot say, I only hope that his anger is finally purged.
blackmagik
About Me

Bye, Bye Bitches.

05/13/2006 05:27 PM (UTC)
Interesting. It seems like Jax's has a pretty bad temper.
smaddy
About Me

-Smaddy
If anyone at Rare is reading this, Where is Killer Instinct 3 already

05/13/2006 05:28 PM (UTC)
Maybe he was pissed about his MK:DA alt costume.
Sub-Zero_7th
05/13/2006 05:30 PM (UTC)
For some weird reason, it says that I'm banned from the forums yet I'm not even a member there...confused
Subzero2
About Me

PSN: Eazail70x7

05/13/2006 05:43 PM (UTC)
Sub-Zero_7th Wrote:
For some weird reason, it says that I'm banned from the forums yet I'm not even a member there...confused

You probably were a year ago lol tongue
PsychoFight
05/13/2006 05:45 PM (UTC)
I wonder if maybe Jax is going through something. Why would they make such a big deal about his "anger." Perhaps we'll know in Armageddon, since all Jax has done pretty much is play Sonya's sidekick; nothing more.

Unless of course they just wanted to put him in the game and couldn't think of anything to give him, so they just beat around the bush.
Libra
05/13/2006 05:47 PM (UTC)
Not bad. Couldve been better though.
Rudolph
05/13/2006 06:35 PM (UTC)
I think he is starting to get back to his mind, causing him to get angered at the Dragon King. Maybe this will hold the same for Kitana though she'll probably be rescued by Sindel or Jade.
Drifting_Ravage
05/13/2006 06:44 PM (UTC)
Interesting, this sucks for the rest of the special forces, sounds like he could snap at any minute.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
05/13/2006 06:51 PM (UTC)
I read the ending yesterday. All I know is, the ending isn't canon! But at least it gives us insight into Jax's inner rage. He was probably angry due to being under Onaga's control.

However, it hasn't been said how he broke free of Onaga's control! So I cna't ait to find out how that came about. I was talking to NinjaFromHell and I told him that perhaps the control eventually faded due to Jax's pure spirit and hatred towards evil. Kitana was evil and so the control would be stronger on her and she's unable to break free. In her bio for MKU, we know she's still under Onaga's control. I'm thinking Jax's bio will mention how he managed to break free.
XiahouDun84
05/13/2006 07:55 PM (UTC)
I remember not too long ago I suggested that Onaga might've taken control of Jax by discovering some hiden bitterness or anger in his soul and that after Jax was freed, said anger would remain and grow...leading to Jax turning evil and a confrontation with Sonya.

I wonder...
SubMan799
05/13/2006 08:40 PM (UTC)
Cool. Jax is one of my favorite characters, and seeing as how he's getting some where other then rescuing Sonya time, and time again is pretty cool
MKTrilogyMaster
06/13/2006 10:52 PM (UTC)
of course,Jax's alternate costume was a gangster one and gangsters are always out for revenge like in GTA:SA
Abismo
06/28/2006 09:50 AM (UTC)
I don't think he broke Onaga's control himself, Ermac did it.
This ending would be a continuation of Ermac's.
DAVE101
07/20/2006 05:22 PM (UTC)
Samus_aran3900 found this link, but you don't have to join TMK, just watch the youtube:

Click here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I22oAWfyRI
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.