Torso: Suit - Main Color: 811 - Accent Color: 14,9
Gloves: Leather Short - Color: 14,9
Pants: Tuexdo - Color: 8,11
Boots: Riding Short - 14,9
Head: Bandit Mask - 14,9

VS. Screen of the Both:

tonshaad1230
About Me

http://gametalk.netforums.us Join the greatest website ever Obama Or Fatality!

05/18/2008 09:31 PM (UTC)
I recreated Kano from mk1.And i recreated Smoke and Sub-Zero from mk2,Storm,Phoneix,Betsy,Iceman,And Drk Phoneix.
Kano:Gender: Male
Preset: None
Size: Medium
Skin Color: 4,12 (Default)

HEAD
Face: Stubble
Eye Color: 1,1
Unused
Hair: Shaved
Color 2,28
Unused
Helmet: None
Unused
Unused

UPPER BODY
Torso: Baraka
Main Color:
Accent Color: 1,16
Cloth: Front
Main Color: 1,16
Accent Color: 1,16
Gloves: Wristbands
Color: 1,26
Unused

LOWER BODY
Pants: Kung Fu
Color: 1,16
Unused
Belt: Sash Slim
Color: 1,1
Unused
Boots: Wraps Medium
Main Color: 4,23
Unused

ACCESSORIES
Head: Bionic Eye
Eye Color: 3,10
Unused
Chest: Bandoliers
Main Color: 3,30
Accent Color: 3,26
Arms: None
Unused:
Unused:
Legs: None
Unused:
Unused:
Smoke:
ATTRIBUTES
Nose Width: Default
Nose Length: Default
Mouth Width: Default
Lip Size: Default
Cheekbones: Default
Cheek Width: Default
Jaw Width: Default
Eyelids: Default
Eye Angle: Default
Breast Size: N/A
Smoke:Gender: Male

HEAD
Face: Evil Undead
Eye Color: 1,17
Unused
Hair: None
Unused
Unused
Helmet: Stealth Hood
Unused

UPPER BODY
Torso: MK Ninja 1
Main Color 1,10
Accent Color: 1,1
Cloth: Quilted
Main Color: 1,10
Unused
Gloves: Ninja
Main Color: 1,1

LOWER BODY
Pants: MK Ninja 1
Belt: Quilted
Main Color: 1,10
Unused
Boots: Tabi Long
Armor Color: 1,10
Boot Color: 1,1

ACCESSORIES
Head: MK Mask 2
Color: 1,10
Unused:
Chest: None
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:

ATTRIBUTES
sub-zero

HEAD
Face: None
Eye Color: 12,9 (Default)
Unused
Hair: None
Unused
Unused
Helmet: Stealth Hood
Unused

UPPER BODY
Torso: MK Ninja 1
Main Color 11,9
Cloth: Quilted
Main Color: 11,9
Unused
Gloves: Ninja

LOWER BODY
Pants: MK Ninja 1
Belt: Quilted
Main Color: 11,9
Unused
Boots: Tabi Long
Armor Color: 11,9
Boot Color: 1,1

ACCESSORIES
Head: MK Mask 2
Color: 11,9
Unused:
Chest: None
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:
Unused:

ATTRIBUTES
Sub-Zero new moves:
Freeze Frame
Freeze Shards
Head Freeze
Torso+ Legs Freeze.

subzerosmokerain
About Me

I am a Rain fanatic, I could beat all of you with him...if I had online.

05/19/2008 09:07 PM (UTC)
I think it's the best, thanks to this thing, I have brought almost every single character(who is important to me) back to life in the MK universe. They are:
Human Smoke
Tremor
Early Raiden
Sifu Jurandir Lima(my uncle)
Hydro
Hornbuckle
Nimbus
Inferno
Theizen
Acid
Leviathan
Snake(Mortal Kombat project version)
Ermac97
05/27/2008 09:10 PM (UTC)
I did KAK and I made a Cyber Ninja named FrostBite man is he strong he is stronger that the othe people! I was amazedwow it is better than the crappy WWE shtuff.
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
gabo37
06/11/2008 10:27 PM (UTC)
WELL THE ONE THING IS YOUR RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT I SHOULD TRY ITfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriouswow
mkflegend
06/14/2008 07:48 PM (UTC)
gabo37 Wrote:
WELL THE ONE THING IS YOUR RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT I SHOULD TRY ITfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriouswow

Dude, lol chill out with the caps damn lol

Nice shots everyone, MINION cool Joker. I also made Joker too. Mine is more oldschoolish though with his Hat and all

I'll have to find it and post it.glasses
tonshaad1230
About Me

http://gametalk.netforums.us Join the greatest website ever Obama Or Fatality!

06/18/2008 11:35 PM (UTC)
Hanzo hassan(Human Scorpion) (If he`s not wearing Fiery Scorpion`s costume
Bio:Scorpion Discovers how he got the power of fire.

My name is Hanzo Hasashi.I am a proud member of the Shirai Ryu.I have been training under the fighting styles ninja and hapkido.I just earned one of my fighting styles; lion tail.When I just got my first rank ninja assassin,I had a mission to do.I had to infiltrate the nertherrealm to find a evil sorceror...Quan chi.before I could leave,I begin to try and train some basic moves.When I did one of my air kicks,I saw that I had a fire from my kick.As I looked in wonder and shock,I went to the grandmaster to see what he wanted me to do.I knew he was angry with something because I was very late to get on the plane for the nertherrealm.Good thing I learned The teleport .When I was back on the ground,I now knew I wasn`t in the earthrealm anymore.I was in the Nertherrealm.Then,I saw that fire .I said to myself,"Where is that fire coming from?"Then, I say an old,torn map on the ground in front of me.When I saw it,I picked it up.It showed me the exact location where I could find the evil sorceror...Qaun Chi.I took the shortcut to him by using my teleport to him.I saw that fire again.I then took out my ninjas assassin computer to look up fire.It said,"When the member of the Shirai Ryu is a ninja assassin,they will acquire that fire.The power of the fire comes from our founder and our father,the fire god.The fire god`s real name is Juan Wo Chaun.Then I said,"I finally realized how I got my fire powers.Our founder and our father Jaun Wo Chaun Passes down the powers of fire.So I put my computer in my pouch. Then I met Quan Chi.I asked Quan Chi what do you want from the Shirai Ryu?He responded,"I want you to defeat the Lin Kuei Grandmaster,Sub-Zero.I looked at him evilly smiling i said,"I would take great pride in destory Sub-Zero.

Ending:I finally got to the Lin Kuei grounds.When I went forward I saw two lin Kuei Youngsters.I ducked into the shadows by using my teleport.They almosy saw me,but my fire disappeared so I was fine.I did overhear on of them saw,"We gonna have a battle of tournament of champions.Whoever wins will be respected by the grandmaster Sub-Zero!"Then i said to myself,"I wonder if I cover up this costume with their costume,I would be able to go in the toc and win that challenge by defeating him and bring him his head on a platter.There was one youngster who went back to the palace.While one of them stayed.It was the perfect time to get my change of clothering.I teleported in back of the youngster.I then did a disabling choke on him.That gave me a hour to change in their costume i then put my costume on the naked youngster.I did teleported to the battle field.I was so cold that i couldn`t even moved a finger.I then remember to use a fire techinque to bring the blood back to my head.When i prosped to the final level.I then saw Sub-Zero.I said to myself,"This is gonna be piece of cake!"When i did my spear on Sub-Zero,the crowd got silent and marvelously they clapped.I then went up to out my weapon the Poisonous Shuriken Sword,I then hit Sub-Zero.My sword broke.Sub-Zero was poisoned.The crowd got angry,so did Sub-Zero.Then I finished him up with The fiery Fireball of death.I won and I didn`t care if I got his respect.I then teleported back to the nertherrealm.With my original clothes reinstated back on to me,I went to Quan Chi.The mission was done.I finally found out what that fire represented.And I finally got the acolades from the fellow members of the Shirai Ryu.

Extra:He was born in the Chaosworld.He was 20 when he defeated Sub-Zero.He Got to be the grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu in the later parts.

Costumes:1.Scorpion holds his spear while he`s shirtless.
2.Scorpion with his mask off showing face/skull.
3.Scorpion is wearing his mk1 costume with the dragon symbol from mks red dragon.
4.Turns into scorpion(The fiery scorpion)
Fighting Styles:
1.Hapkido
2.Lion Tail
3.Ninja
4.Poisonous Shuriken Sword(This sword has a posion on the shurikens that affects the sword and if the oppenent gets hit with it,the sword will break and it will be recharged if you`re not fighting in the ninja style.
Special moves:
Hapkido juke(while in the hapkido,human scorpion will do a juke.If near an oppenent,huamn scorpion will do a combo with that juke.)
Poisonous Snake Spear:Scorpion sends a poisonous spear to the oppenent`s neck.Just like in the movie,it is a snake.
Fiery Fire Breath:While wearing the fiery scorpions costume and the second costume,he`ll be able to send a fire breath out from his hands/mouth.
Shriyu:Something related to naurtos demon fox tail.Scorpion enchants this magic word and he turns into 8 scorpion clones.He then runs in a circle,and the takes his sword and slash his an oppenent`s torso.This move is fast.It doesn`t take a lot of damage,but it is a worthy move.
The Summon Hellfire Skull:Human and Fiery scopion sends a hellfire skull out to the oppenent.It cause major damage.About 50%.He can pick his oppenents body part to his the attack on.

Fatalities:
1.The fiery Fireball of death:While only in his 4 costume,He will do his hands like he`s about to do his hellfire move,the oppenent then screams while he/she is flying in the air.Then a fireball emerges and then spins around trying to get bigger.Once its got big enough,the fireball then comes up to the oppenent.The oppenents body parts is every where.
2.The Fiery fireball brutality:Scorpion in his 2,4 costumes.Will walk to his oppenent,punches his oppenent in the head,groin,legs,arms,stomach then he gets his fireballs out.Heres the fireball commands
Fireball commands:Sends a demon out.Sends a cyclone out.Sends fire out.Sends a ninja out.Sends Shurikens out(Poisonous,non-poisonous whatever he picks),Sends out a sword.Then he sends a big fiery fireball that blows the oppenent up.
3.The 100 Ninjas Shriyu brutality:Scorpion enchants this magic word and he turns into 100 scorpion clones.He burns his oppenent with the summon hellfire skull,then he takes out his sword.Then he comes up to the oppenent and then slices his arms off,his legs off,and his torso off.Then he does an uppercut to the oppenents head and then he burns the rest of the oppenent with fiery breath.
4.Hara-Kiri:The fiery fireball of death:Scorpion uses the same fatality on himself.but he doesn`t fly in the air like his oppenent does.Scorpion just Laughs and then he gets blown up.
5.The Uppercut+Spear+Fiery Breath fatality:Scorpion goes up to his oppenent,does an uppercut.Then he takes out his spear,his then shoots it out to bring his oppenent back to him.Then he takes his mask off ,then he does the fiery breath.

Friendship:Scorpion Gives his oppenent (females only) a flower.Then the female oppenent will go and give scorpion a hug.
Friendship 2:Scorpion plays football with the male oppenent.Then he goes up to scorpion and gives him a high five.
mkchamp369
06/25/2008 02:56 PM (UTC)
i like it

name: stealth

stance(h2h):sneaky

weapon:silent death
phenom-forever
About Me

WoW player Name:grubgrub realm:dragonmaw HORDE

06/26/2008 08:04 PM (UTC)
can any one give me the formula for Link pls

Check
06/28/2008 07:20 PM (UTC)
hmm, im not one for KAKs, and i suck at making them. but ill post the 2 or 3 i have. i like the one i made on mka wii. not sure if the options are any different from ps2/xbox to wii. but yea. ill post em up soon
EOTW666
07/06/2008 04:03 AM (UTC)
Name: Satan
Hand to hand: Stranglehold
Weapon: Reaper
MK_HELL_SPAWN
07/07/2008 10:47 AM (UTC)
jhfkifjygj
WarriorPrincess
08/02/2008 08:54 AM (UTC)
Hi guys! I recently started playing Mortal Kombat Armageddon again, and created a lethal femme fatale to kick major booty with. I used a lot of pink and black in her outfit. I felt it was high time someone made use of the color. But anyway, here is the formula for my KAK, and I hope you like her as much as I do.

BODY TYPE
Gender - Female
Present - None
Size - Medium
Skin Color - 2,8

HEAD
Face - None
Eye Color - 12,9
Lip Color - 3,28
Hair - Pigtail Braids / Color 1,1
Helmet - Headband - 16,10

UPPERBODY
Torso - Bustier / Main Color - 16, 10 / Trim - 16,14
Cloth - None
Gloves - Plain Leather Long / Color - 1,2

LOWER BODY
Pants - Chaps / Main Color - 1,1 / Accent Color - 16,10
Belt - None
Boots - Leather Long / Main Color 1,2

ACCESSORIES
Head - Collar Leather / Main Color - 1,1
Chest - None
Arms - Single Band / Color - 16,10
Legs - Double Leg Bands / Color - 16,10

ATTRIBUTES
You will want to use your D-pad for this. Simply count as you press.
Nose Width - 8
Nose Length - 12
Mouth Width - 9
Lip Size - 10
Cheek Bones - 8
Cheek Width - 10
Jaw width - 5
Eyelids - 8
Eye Angle - 15
Breast Size - 7

I didn't include things like special moves and, fighting style names and stances, because I figured you might want to have those types of things to your own specifications. But I may just go ahead and them to this later on.
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
08/04/2008 07:50 AM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:
Hi guys! I recently started playing Mortal Kombat Armageddon again, and created a lethal femme fatale to kick major booty with. I used a lot of pink and black in her outfit. I felt it was high time someone made use of the color. But anyway, here is the formula for my KAK, and I hope you like her as much as I do.

BODY TYPE
Gender - Female
Present - None
Size - Medium
Skin Color - 2,8

HEAD
Face - None
Eye Color - 12,9
Lip Color - 3,28
Hair - Pigtail Braids / Color 1,1
Helmet - Headband - 16,10

UPPERBODY
Torso - Bustier / Main Color - 16, 10 / Trim - 16,14
Cloth - None
Gloves - Plain Leather Long / Color - 1,2

LOWER BODY
Pants - Chaps / Main Color - 1,1 / Accent Color - 16,10
Belt - None
Boots - Leather Long / Main Color 1,2

ACCESSORIES
Head - Collar Leather / Main Color - 1,1
Chest - None
Arms - Single Band / Color - 16,10
Legs - Double Leg Bands / Color - 16,10

ATTRIBUTES
Nose Width - 8
Nose Length - 12
Mouth Width - 9
Lip Size - 10
Cheek Bones - 8
Cheek Width - 10
Jaw width - 5
Eyelids - 8
Eye Angle - 15
Breast Size - 7

I didn't include things like special moves and, fighting style names and stances, because I figured you might want to have those types of things to your own specifications. But I may just go ahead and them to this later on.

Thank you very much hun. smile
WarriorPrincess
08/04/2008 08:30 AM (UTC)
^_^ you're welcome Minion! Oh and I forgot to mention. When doing the attributes, make sure you start them all with an empty meter and then use my numbers to get the right look.
MINION
About Me
08/04/2008 08:33 AM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:
^_^ you're welcome Minion! Oh and I forgot to mention. When doing the attributes, make sure you start them all with an empty meter and then use my numbers to get the right look.

I will defiantly do that. When I get around to doing everything. I could post pics? of your KAK design if ya want?
WarriorPrincess
08/04/2008 08:40 AM (UTC)
Oooo, yes please do! I so wanted to post images. But unfortunately I lack the digi cam to do it. So thanks a bunch!
MINION
About Me
08/04/2008 08:49 AM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:
Oooo, yes please do! I so wanted to post images. But unfortunately I lack the digi cam to do it. So thanks a bunch!

NaP. smile I'll do it later today, so check back.
edit* here ya go:

MUSHA OUJO = Warrior Princess in Japanese. smile
WarriorPrincess
08/04/2008 09:11 PM (UTC)
Ooo, awesome !!! Now everyone can see her kick assness lol. Thanks Minion!!! *huggles*
MINION
About Me
08/04/2008 09:14 PM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:
Ooo, awesome !!! Now everyone can see her kick assness lol. Thanks Minion!!! *huggles*

Sure. smile
mkflegend
08/04/2008 10:05 PM (UTC)
Hey what's up guys? Glad to see some people still posting in here, I can't find the darn Joker pics I made a while back I know they're on my PC somewhere lol

Nice WP hehe, looks like umm a certain someone/female I've seen ha, ha

MINION good job making her, I was going to but you beat me to it ha, ha. You really like KAK options in MKA and SC4 I've noticed loltongue

MINION
About Me
08/04/2008 10:09 PM (UTC)
@Pete thanks. Yea KAK creating is fun.
WarriorPrincess
08/09/2008 06:59 AM (UTC)
Hello again! I am back with another KAK formula. Her name is Kari, and she is the daughter of Reptile & Khameleon. She looks sexy. Hope ya enjoy her.

BODY TYPE
Gender - Female
Present - None
Size - Medium
Skin Color - 3,12

HEAD
Face - None
Eye Color - 6,14
Lip Color - 2,21
Hair - Anime 1 / Color 1,1
Helmet - None

UPPERBODY
Torso - Suspenders / Main Color - 8, 27 / Accent Color - 1,2
Cloth - Front and Back / Main Color - 8,27
Gloves - samurai / Main Color - 1,1 / Accent Color -8,27

LOWER BODY
Pants - Thong / Main Color - 1,1 / Accent Color - 1,1
Belt - Leather Wide / Main Color - 1,1
Boots -Ninja V / Main Color 8,27 / Trim Color - 1,2

ACCESSORIES
Head - Ninja Mask / Main Color - 8,7
Chest - None
Arms - Double Armband / Color - 1,1
Legs - Single Band / Color - 8,27

ATTRIBUTES
And make sure your meters are empty so you attain the wanted look.
Nose Width - 8
Nose Length - 12
Mouth Width - 9
Lip Size - 10
Cheek Bones - 8
Cheek Width - 10
Jaw width - 5
Eyelids - 6
Eye Angle - 12
Breast Size - 16

FIGHTING STYLE / BASIC
Style Name: Saurian
Present - Defensive
Stance: Tae Kwon Do

WEAPON / BASIC
Style Name - Khameleon
Weapon Style - Swords
Weapon - Kriss
Present - Balanced
Stance - Mugai Ryu

SPECIAL MOVES
Down, Back + Square = Black Magic
Forward, Forward, + X = Grasshopper
Back, Forward + Triangle = Sliding Uppercut
Down, Up + Circle = Spy Kick
Down, Back, Forward + Circle = Unassigned
R1 = Heel to Gut

Attack moves will not be listed. Besides not having the patience to sit down and write them all down lol, I'm sure you'll want her attacks to be to your own specifications. So, with that, if you want to try her out, Go ahead! More KAK's coming soon. Maybe I'll throw a guy into the mix next time. ^_^

PS: You don't have to do anything to her facial attributes if you do not wish too, as a portion of her face will be covered by her mask. However, do make sure to edit the eyelids, eye angle, and breast size as they will be the only parts needed. If you by chance wish to have her unmasked, then go ahead and do the full attributes edit. ^_^.
mkflegend
08/09/2008 08:03 PM (UTC)
Cool ^ hehe I likegrin
frozensoul94
08/29/2008 10:12 PM (UTC)
Name: Cryo
affiliations: used to be with the lin kuei
bio: his lover was supposedly killed by an unkown person,
cryo, only knew that the killer was participating in the mortal kombat tournament, he left the lin kuei permanently, and went to find and destroy his lover's killer.

whacha think?
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.