Bleys
08/30/2008 12:39 AM (UTC)
I've never played Armageddon. When I was about to, my brother took it to his dad's for the summer. I really wanted to create a new character, and I've been formulating this idea for quite some time. Please give me your input on anything that sounds out of place. I want him to be good.

Name: Sin Tzu
Class: Sorceror
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Fighting Style: A style with a lot of combos that can be strung together.
Weapon: Any one handed blade he can get his hands on.
Allies: Whoever joins him.
Enemies: Anyone that gets in his way.
Appearance: I don't really know what the game has to offer, yet. So I can't really say. I know that he'll probably wear dark clothing, and have shorter hair. That's about it.

Specials:
I have no idea what there is, but a lot of things that would be based on shadow attacks, like teleporting, and things that stun enemies.

Bio: As a young sorceror, Sin Tzu was not accepted into Earth Realm's society as their champions were. The denizens of this plagued society have had a troubled history with people like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. Especially after the Deadly Alliance had finally been defeated in Deception. He soon needed to find a way to Outworld, before he starved or was sought out and destroyed by someone who wouldn't take kindly to him.

After a while, it became apparent that he would need to master some form of magic that would transport him through the realms, since there were no amulets or relics that he had read about that would open a portal. So he hid away from society, and found an ancient library with all sorts of arcane magic to be seen on the outskirts of the Wu Shi Academy. Sin Tzu discovered that there was such a means to escape from this wretched realm.

To harness the powers of Astral (also referred to as Ethereal) energy, and after years of practice, he finally sent himself into the Astral plane of existence. There, he found his way to the portal of Outworld.

However, Sin Tzu did not get the welcome that he had hoped for. Other sorcerors had come to this realm for power, not survival, as he had. To claw his way through existence, he would have to fight. And fought well he did. On numerous occasions, he had held his own against champions, demons, and fellow sorcerors.

After years of fighting, the only task on his mind was revenge. The people of Earth Realm had cast him into this new life, when all he wanted was to help, and he was ready to use anything - or anyone - to pay them back. He learned of the prophecy of Armageddon, and decided that this would be the best place to start.

Ending: Sin Tzu laid the final blow upon Blaze, and he felt his power amplify on many levels. It was time for the revenge he had long waited for. Earth Realm will finally get what they have long deserved, just as he had in killing the defender of Armageddon's legacy. He transported his enemies souls into the Astral plane, where he could torment with his limitless power for eternity.

In the meantime, he usurped the mantle as ruler of Outworld. All of the people that had supported him in the past found their place in his army. He waged a war with Earth Realm, since there was no one left to defend it, it became a massacre. After his victory, he laid waste to it, and filled it in with his Astral plane. It soon became known as Ethereal realm. The place that people go to die.

Sin Tzu had finally attained his goal, and soon becamely madly bored.

After a while, he went insane with power, and participated in tournaments to conquer the other realms. When all was under his control, he hosted his own tournaments, and filled them with treachery, deception, and all of the things that would make ruler of all realms happy. He lived happily ever after, a death of old age awaiting him...until discovering how to become immortal.

Please give me some input on things that I should do to make him better.
frozensoul94
08/30/2008 05:44 PM (UTC)
i dont know if this is normal,
but I found a perfect combination of attacks,
and weapon attacks, that makes me invincible,
if this is normal lemme know:
I beat the game on Hard, with cryo, in 14 minutes and 37seconds.
WARismyname
About Me

GrandMaster of the War klan ^live for blood^

09/17/2008 01:50 AM (UTC)
name: War
hand2hand: murder
weapon: death
grin
WARismyname
About Me

GrandMaster of the War klan ^live for blood^

10/08/2008 06:19 PM (UTC)
mine is
name: war
fighting style: sadist
weapon: warhammer

tongue
reptilefgg
10/20/2008 10:34 AM (UTC)
i no!!!!!!!!furious
tabletopjoe
10/25/2008 06:21 AM (UTC)
ive seen a lot of kaks in my day and i mean A LOT but this is by far the nicest kak ive ever layed my hands on.
i had a lot of fun with this battling my character against a friends. you cant do everything youd like but theres a lot of possibilities and its kool how in this game its pretty much a universal fatality system so your character doesnt get screwed out of that joy.
i had one character that was a white demon with red/grey gorns and wings and well as hooved feet. another was a reptilian militia man. i had a lot of fun making them and it was the first time id done something like that in a video game (theres been the cheap "change the colour scheme" bs) i know they wont have this in the next game but i do hope mk brings this aspect back down the road
thecoolscorpion
11/25/2008 12:16 AM (UTC)
mines wasp hes supose 2 be scorpions son and he grew up or something if anyone wants 2 know what his fighting styles r just let me know oh yeah and i almost forgot um i dont think u remember me but uhh hi mkfleggendsmilesmile
subzero-2DBone
01/08/2009 04:29 PM (UTC)
ill tell u its better to have a kaF than no kaF at all even if it has its minuses

name: the mask
weapon: a bat
style names: xxx
kunglao786
About Me

PSN : KILLA_SUBZERO

01/17/2009 07:35 PM (UTC)
Dark Lao

Fighting style: forbidden arts

Weapon : Nunchuk

Bio : Kunglao had something raging inside, the jealousy and hate for luikang. After killing luikang he had taken his nunchuk as a trophy .
vlwimb84
02/16/2010 06:08 PM (UTC)
I created my unique kharacter, a "celebrity' kharacter, and female alternates of existing MK kharacters.

Name: Ivy Quinn

Name: Xena, Warrior Princess

Name: "Darriana" (female version of Darrius)

Name: "Erika mac" (female version of Ermac)

Name: "Jilx" (female version of Jax)

Name: "Rai" (female version of Raiden)

More to come later....
Sadistic_Freak
03/17/2010 06:21 AM (UTC)
1) Cassandra (My original character.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZP6hf5w424

2) Rayne (Bloodrayne)

3) Khameleon (My version.)
Chriscopher
About Me

Never say can't.

09/19/2010 04:42 AM (UTC)
man i haven't messed with the KAK in a long time. i think i'll go check it out.
SuperReptile101
About Me

May the MK ninja$ live!

10/15/2011 04:56 AM (UTC)
surge.he is a red cyber ninja.hes also sektors brother.sektor and surge hate eachother.surge is sub-zeroe's ally.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.