GhostDragon
About Me

Ghostdragon - Fan Submission Director ghostdragon@mortalkombatonline.com
Mortal Kombat Online - The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com

"Tis true my form is something odd, But blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole, Or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul, The mind's the standard of the man."
-Isaac Watts
03/06/2004 12:59 AM (UTC)
*shaking head*

well, at least you ain't singin "I'm a ASSMAN!" song. *shudders* smile Kinda makes ya wanna listen to Joan Jett just to purge those unsavory sonds from your mind.

I'm Ghost and I love rock n' roll!!!! wink

Ghost Dragon
DRFATALITY
03/06/2004 01:18 AM (UTC)
I always liked Kurgan's theme song by Insane Clown Posse.
MetadragonX
03/06/2004 02:13 AM (UTC)
lol. Yea, I think the Rock is WWAAYYYY to mainstream to be in WWE anymore.
Alpha_Q_Up
03/06/2004 02:19 AM (UTC)

ghostdragon Wrote:

blade-tsung Wrote:
But HBK has always been my favorite, I mean, he's the best, EVER!!!

LOL!!!! Do I even need to ask if you have his "Sexy Boy" theme on your computer as an mp3? LOL!!!

He has a Billy and Chuck life size poster in his room too.

Depending on how much WMXX costs, Im not sure whether I will order it or not. If it's $50 forget it, but if it's the same as most PPV's then I'll get it. And I swear to God if HHH wins the belt, I will stop watching wrestling until it becomes exciting like it was in the late 90's , if that ever happens.
DRFATALITY
03/06/2004 02:29 AM (UTC)

Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:

ghostdragon Wrote:

blade-tsung Wrote:
But HBK has always been my favorite, I mean, he's the best, EVER!!!

LOL!!!! Do I even need to ask if you have his "Sexy Boy" theme on your computer as an mp3? LOL!!!

Depending on how much WMXX costs, Im not sure whether I will order it or not. If it's $50 forget it, but if it's the same as most PPV's then I'll get it. And I swear to God if HHH wins the belt, I will stop watching wrestling until it becomes exciting like it was in the late 90's , if that ever happens.

I dont think the WWE will ever be good again unless some competion comes around.NWA-TNA dosent count since it's on PPV.
fedegita
03/06/2004 03:22 AM (UTC)
I agree that wrestling will never be as good as in the late 90's.

BTW: Here in australia the price for Wrestlmania XX is the same as any other PPV, even though it is 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it most probably will be the same in the US. So i hope that helps Alpha_Q_Up wink

I am absolutley stoked about Taker coming back, it was sad to see my fav. go for a few months but now i cant wait to see him return. I even dreamd i was watching WMXX and he burst out of the bottom of the ring, with his hair half grown back, his old attire and his whole body painted black (looking kinda like noob saibot for some reason)
I bet this thread will be PACKED once wrestlmania is over!

BTW: GO LESNAR! F-5 GOLDBERG THROUGH THE MAT!!!!!
Olympic_Hero
03/06/2004 04:10 AM (UTC)

Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:

Do what I'am gonna do. Wait till WrestleMania XX comes out on DVD and than buy it for EVEN LESS than $50 bucks.

If you don't order it on PPV. thats what the internet is for. reading results, looking at the pics the next day of the PPV. You'd already know what happens at WMXX anyways if you don't order it.
Blade-Tsung
03/06/2004 05:12 AM (UTC)

Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:

Awwww I still remember the night at the Carnival that you won that for me Smoochies.
Alpha_Q_Up
03/06/2004 07:07 AM (UTC)

blade-tsung Wrote:

Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:

Awwww I still remember the night at the Carnival that you won that for me Smoochies.

Yeah, I had to throw a quarter onto a plate, and I remember how much cash you kept forking me until I won the damn thing for you, you were almost in tears so what was I supposed to do?
Blade-Tsung
03/06/2004 01:22 PM (UTC)

Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:
what was I supposed to do?

Hold me. Love me. Make me your slut.
GhostDragon
About Me

"Tis true my form is something odd, But blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole, Or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul, The mind's the standard of the man."
-Isaac Watts
03/06/2004 02:01 PM (UTC)
wow

Alright first, I REALLY did not need to know about that Billy and Chuck poster! REALLY! wow

Second, for the love of God can we please get back on topic? tongue

I'm Ghost!

Ghost Dragon
Blade-Tsung
03/06/2004 06:29 PM (UTC)

ghostdragon Wrote:
Second, for the love of God can we please get back on topic?

Oh, and what a topic it is! Check this shit out!:

WWE Still Considering Bringing Back ECW Latest on possible third WWE brand...

Talk continues that Vince McMahon may give the greenlight to revive the ECW brand name following WrestleMania XX. The idea right now is to have Paul Heyman get fired from Smackdown and start ECW as a rebel brand. The thinking is that most of the ex-ECW wrestlers will work on the new ECW brand. WWE would promote ECW as a "rebel" brand and not one of their official brands. Shane McMahon may also get involved in this story if it happens, using his power to help Heyman start the rebel ECW group. WWE would keep the budget low for the ECW brand and would eventually expect to run one PPV per quarter for it. The brand would likely get a one hour weekly TV show, probably on Saturday night.

Credit: Torch Newsletter

Add Sabu and I will be the happiest cat in the world!
TheMkGeek
03/06/2004 06:44 PM (UTC)

fedegita Wrote:
I agree that wrestling will never be as good as in the late 90's.

BTW: Here in australia the price for Wrestlmania XX is the same as any other PPV, even though it is 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it most probably will be the same in the US. So i hope that helps Alpha_Q_Up

I am absolutley stoked about Taker coming back, it was sad to see my fav. go for a few months but now i cant wait to see him return. I even dreamd i was watching WMXX and he burst out of the bottom of the ring, with his hair half grown back, his old attire and his whole body painted black (looking kinda like noob saibot for some reason)
I bet this thread will be PACKED once wrestlmania is over!

BTW: GO LESNAR! F-5 GOLDBERG THROUGH THE MAT!!!!!

No wrestling will never be as good as the 90's is true, but lately it's been better than it was then.

In Canada and likely the US, the price for Mania is usually higher than the other ppvs, like about $45.99 or more, it's 4 hours so likely it will be high.

I'm excited about Mania XX and Taker's return also, I hope he kicks Kane's ass. Go Taker! Yeah, this thread will be filling up from now all through Mania!!

BTW, I don't like the last part of your post, Lesner is going to lose so badly to Goldberg, despite what those 'rumor sites' say, it won't be pretty!!grin
TheMkGeek
03/06/2004 06:46 PM (UTC)

olympic_Hero Wrote:

Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:

Do what I'am gonna do. Wait till WrestleMania XX comes out on DVD and than buy it for EVEN LESS than $50 bucks.

If you don't order it on PPV. thats what the internet is for. reading results, looking at the pics the next day of the PPV. You'd already know what happens at WMXX anyways if you don't order it.

No that's no good, I need to watch Mania live, LIVE!smile
TheMkGeek
03/06/2004 06:48 PM (UTC)
Here's a bit of Mania news I got from Steve's World of Wrestling site:

The current plan for the Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg match at WrestleMania XX is to have "Stone Cold" Steve Austin help Lesnar get the victory. This is being done for two reasons; it leaves the door open for Goldberg to return down the road and have a huge "money match" with Austin, and it also doesn't give either Lesnar or Golberg a clean win over the other, leaving the door open for a rematch.

A four-way tag team match for Smackdown's World Tag Team Titles is expected to be added to the card for WrestleMania XX. It's rumored that Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty will defend their belts against The APA, Haas & Benjamin, and The Basham Brothers.

WWE management expects WrestleMania XX to draw about a million buys on PPV. The company obviously has high hopes for the event, but most don't expect the show to do that well.smile

GhostDragon
About Me

-Isaac Watts
03/06/2004 06:55 PM (UTC)

blade-tsung Wrote:
ghostdragon Wrote:

WWE Still Considering Bringing Back ECW
Latest on possible third WWE brand...

Talk continues that Vince McMahon may give the greenlight to revive the ECW brand name following WrestleMania XX. The idea right now is to have Paul Heyman get fired from Smackdown and start ECW as a rebel brand. The thinking is that most of the ex-ECW wrestlers will work on the new ECW brand. WWE would promote ECW as a "rebel" brand and not one of their official brands. Shane McMahon may also get involved in this story if it happens, using his power to help Heyman start the rebel ECW group. WWE would keep the budget low for the ECW brand and would eventually expect to run one PPV per quarter for it. The brand would likely get a one hour weekly TV show, probably on Saturday night.

BAM!!!!

See there's the flaw! WWE will still might have some control over ECW. It's a good idea, but it won't be legitimite competition against WWE if it still has ties with it.

It's best if an outside investor(s) buy ECW or WCW from McMahon to put up credible competition.

Well... I guess we'll have to see.

I'm Ghost!

Ghost Dragon
Olympic_Hero
03/06/2004 08:00 PM (UTC)
BREAKING NEWS...

I just read that Paul Bearer is confirmed to return along side with The Undertaker at WrestleMania XX.

Holy Shit, now thats gonna be sweet seeing Paul Bearer back with The Undertaker. I wonder how hes gonna come in, I wonder what hes gonna be doing with Undertaker, How is Kane gonna react to this. Damn, I can't wait!
TheMkGeek
03/06/2004 09:28 PM (UTC)

ghostdragon Wrote:

blade-tsung Wrote:
ghostdragon Wrote:

WWE Still Considering Bringing Back ECW
Latest on possible third WWE brand...

BAM!!!!

See there's the flaw! WWE will still might have some control over ECW. It's a good idea, but it won't be legitimite competition against WWE if it still has ties with it.

It's best if an outside investor(s) buy ECW or WCW from McMahon to put up credible competition.

Well... I guess we'll have to see.

I'm Ghost!

Ghost Dragon

It's not ment to be competition, they don't want to compete with themselves, the idea is to have another brand for stars to compete on. I think it would be great, Rhyno was the last ECW world champ, he could bring back the belt and defend it, and they could bring back the hardcore title.

Anyone want to post which former ECW stars they'd like to see if indeed this brand gets made?!
TheMkGeek
03/06/2004 09:29 PM (UTC)

olympic_Hero Wrote:
BREAKING NEWS...

I just read that Paul Bearer is confirmed to return along side with The Undertaker at WrestleMania XX.

Holy Shit, now thats gonna be sweet seeing Paul Bearer back with The Undertaker. I wonder how hes gonna come in, I wonder what hes gonna be doing with Undertaker, How is Kane gonna react to this. Damn, I can't wait!

Damn dude, that'll kick ass!! I can't wait for Mania XX!! It'll be sweet, OH HELL YEAHsmile
DRFATALITY
03/06/2004 11:27 PM (UTC)
Paul finally made it out the sewer huh?
olympic_Hero Wrote:
BREAKING NEWS...

GhostDragon
About Me

-Isaac Watts
03/06/2004 11:44 PM (UTC)

Drfatality Wrote:

LOL!!!! tongue Good memory!!!!

I'm Ghost!

Ghost Dragon
MetadragonX
03/07/2004 12:32 AM (UTC)
Im jus happy the Dead Man is coming back in his classic form.
Olympic_Hero
03/07/2004 01:29 AM (UTC)

Drfatality Wrote:
font>

Yep, and hes bringing the Ninja Turtles with him!
DRFATALITY
03/07/2004 01:34 AM (UTC)

olympic_hero Wrote:

Drfatality Wrote:
font>

Yep, and hes bringing the Ninja Turtles with him!

LOL,They should make Mankind(the crazy one not socko Mankind.)Paul Bearer should try teaming Mankind and Undertaker together again I always wanted to see them as a team.Bring back Razor Ramon Vince!
Blade-Tsung
03/07/2004 04:15 AM (UTC)
I think an ECW would be great. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

1. Combine all talent
2. Send all talent that is not given a lot of air time to this new brand (WGTT, Kidman, cruiserweights, etc) and also they wouldn't have to cut guys like Kanyon, D'Lo Brown, etc.
3. Send over 1 or 2 of the bigger names, I think this is a brand the Big Show would actually get some reaction in. Make him a big bad ass, slammin dudes all over the arena. Booker T and RVD would do well..which leads me to my next point..
4. Add some old ECW flavor. Paul would be the guy running ths ship. RVD, Tazz, and the Dudley's HAVE to be there.
5. You can have guys jump back at forth all the time, keeping it fresh.
6. Make it EXTREME. It's ECW, give us ECW. Don't water it down, and as much as I like Shane don't do a 'Invasion' angle..please

TheMkGeek Wrote:
Anyone want to post which former ECW stars they'd like to see if indeed this brand gets made?!

Sabu, the best!!! He is the shizzle.
Sandman, RVD, Dudley's, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Tazz, Shane 'The Franchise' Douglas, Francine, Beaulah (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm), FBI, Saturn and Kronis, and basically everyone else.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.