acidslayer
01/14/2015 07:46 PM (UTC)
Today i picked up Money In The Bank Ladder Match Anthology. So far i've watched the 1st disc, tomorrow ill watch the 2nd disc and the next day i'll finish by watching the 3rd disc. I really wanted to pick this up cause i already have Ladder Match and Ladder Match 2 Crash And Burn. So far i still like the other dvd's more. Some of the editing was bad like Chris Benoit in the 1st MITB Match.

I am glad that Miz hosts it and not Cole or some announcer thats 1 postive. So far im not sure if there's extras, if there is not shame on you WWE for being lazy.

Anyone else have Money In The Bank Ladder Match Anthology and if so how did you enjoy it ?
Brady_Got_Caged
01/14/2015 09:13 PM (UTC)
I see either Roman or Dean winning it this year at the royal rumble
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
01/22/2015 02:39 AM (UTC)

Source: HalloweenCostumes.com [via WrestleZone]

If you know your basic Royal Rumble stats, none of these will be surprising, but the caricatures are worth a look alone. If you don't - more reason to see!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
01/23/2015 02:14 AM (UTC)
- 101 Facts You May Not Know About the Royal Rumble

January is my favorite month of the year. It’s a new year. New chances. We all have holiday hangovers. We all make resolutions. We get to file our taxes. Most of us are in the heart of winter, with snow days circled on the calendar. But you know what else is circled on the calendar? The last Sunday of the month. January is my favorite month most of all because every year I get to look forward to the ROYAL RUMBLE! The Road to WrestleMania begins that night, and the weeks leading up to the event are some of the most exciting in wrestling, with rumors of surprise appearances, and memorable moments abound. Everyone wonders who will win to go main event WrestleMania that year. In this piece, I’m going to list 101 Facts You May Not Know About the Royal Rumble.

More Royal Rumble fun facts! Some of these get pretty nitty gritty!
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

01/23/2015 09:06 PM (UTC)
Inb4 Reigns wins the Rumble.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

01/24/2015 08:05 AM (UTC)
inb4 Mizdow turns face and is forgotten by Mania.
acidslayer
01/25/2015 12:13 AM (UTC)
today picked up money in the bank 2014 on dvd. was pretty good. I wonder if rvd will be in the next money in the bank match. hope he is.

the matches are better when there's not really any heavyweights in the match. more exciting when there's high flyers in the match.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

01/25/2015 07:37 PM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:
inb4 Mizdow turns face and is forgotten by Mania.

Detox
About Me

01/26/2015 12:29 AM (UTC)
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
The Rock is confirmed to be backstage at the rumble.

Did the entire complexion of Wrestlemania 31 just change?
OttoVonRuthless
01/26/2015 06:07 AM (UTC)
Goddammit....
SubMan799
01/26/2015 07:42 AM (UTC)
Fuck that was bad.
Detox
About Me

01/26/2015 11:17 AM (UTC)
Its like they want people to cancel subscriptions.
MacyG88
01/26/2015 02:55 PM (UTC)
I decided not to buy the Rumble at the last minute.

Guess I made the right call. Will the MK Rumble end with Sub-Zero endorsing Scorpion, only to be viciously booed by the inhabitants of Shang Tsung's island?
Detox
About Me

01/28/2015 02:32 AM (UTC)
Well, against all odds, and the (idle)threats of many following the Royal Rumble, the WWE has surpassed one million subscriptions(for those unfamiliar, that is the magic number WWE needed to hit to make the network profitable). Let's see how R.R. fallout works out, but heading towards Wrestlemania, I doubt subscriptions are gonna drop.
SubMan799
01/28/2015 02:49 AM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Well, against all odds, and the (idle)threats of many following the Royal Rumble, the WWE has surpassed one million subscriptions(for those unfamiliar, that is the magic number WWE needed to hit to make the network profitable). Let's see how R.R. fallout works out, but heading towards Wrestlemania, I doubt subscriptions are gonna drop.

Subscription cancellations don't count until the end of the billing cycle. Wade Keller estimates 10K-80K unsubscribed after the Rumble. We'll see how this plays out, but I'm not expecting much to change.
FROID
About Me

01/28/2015 07:02 AM (UTC)
Perfect opportunity for a Reigns heel turn.

I knew they're going to make John Cena end Rusev's streak.
TheMkGeek
01/29/2015 04:39 AM (UTC)
MacyG88 Wrote:
I decided not to buy the Rumble at the last minute.

Guess I made the right call.

specially when the play the top two matches of the night the next night on free-tv wink
Chrome
About Me

01/29/2015 03:50 PM (UTC)
Worst Royal Rumble seems to be the concensus. The company is in a headlong dive.
TheMkGeek
01/29/2015 11:34 PM (UTC)
Chrome Wrote:
Worst Royal Rumble seems to be the concensus. The company is in a headlong dive.

lol sadly dats nothing new there wink
Shinomune
01/30/2015 06:24 PM (UTC)
Isn't everyear the worst RR/WM (specially that one) evah?
TheMkGeek
01/30/2015 09:13 PM (UTC)
Shinomune Wrote:
Isn't everyear the worst RR/WM (specially that one) evah?

oh i don't think so
KingBellsprout
02/12/2015 03:58 AM (UTC)
NXT was amazing tonight. Owens (or should I be edgy and call people by their names prior to wwe? Or by their real names?) winning via the ref stopping the match made him look like a monster. Great booking decision. Can't wait for Balor to get his title match.
TheMkGeek
02/12/2015 11:31 PM (UTC)
TheNinjasRock071394 Wrote:
NXT was amazing tonight. Owens (or should I be edgy and call people by their names prior to wwe? Or by their real names?) winning via the ref stopping the match made him look like a monster. Great booking decision. Can't wait for Balor to get his title match.

i'm looking forward to watchin that match and many more from NXT once i finally get access to the Network come March
acidslayer
02/13/2015 04:02 PM (UTC)
recently picked up wwe greatest high flyers dvd. was really good.

I mostly picked it up for the wcw cruiserweights, and ecw matches.

my 3 fav matches were

rvd vs. sabu at guilty as charged 2000
triangle ladder match Dudley's, hardy's, edge and Christian wrestlemainia 2000.
juvi, lizmark jr, another guy, vs. la parka ,psychosis, another guy.

I forgot the other 2 wrestlers in the match.

was worth adding to my collection.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/18/2015 12:11 AM (UTC)
- Breaking News: Top TNA Star Parts Ways with the Company

"I have decided to part ways with @ImpactWrestling. My very best to them moving forward, and my eternal thanks to the fans." - @SamoaJoe

Let the speculation begin!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.