Scales (My First MK Fan Characcter)
posted04/12/2008 05:37 AM (UTC)by
ReptileJr

Now i know they won't let you add raptor claws and things like that but this the first Mk fan character i thoght of. and my brother also thought of one which is scale's brother komoko (Named him after one of our favorite lizards) i can only tell them the bio to the ones who are intrested. the pics not in full size so you'll have to save the picture.
Ninja_Mime
07/21/2006 01:58 AM (UTC)
Reptile in a Sub-Zero costume. Cool.
MoodyShooter
About Me

Dedicated, hopeless...Li Mei fan.

07/21/2006 02:07 AM (UTC)
Was this done in Paint?
ReptileJr
07/21/2006 02:12 AM (UTC)
Yeah but im thinking of switching the cloths and the skin around
Hikari715
07/21/2006 02:20 AM (UTC)
Not bad. 3/5
Chrome
About Me

07/21/2006 02:31 AM (UTC)
Unoriginal, overdone. No outstanding part in the whole character, the name is meaningless. Sorry, do try again though. 0/5
ReptileJr
07/21/2006 02:41 AM (UTC)
here he is unmasked
MoodyShooter
About Me

Dedicated, hopeless...Li Mei fan.

07/21/2006 02:45 AM (UTC)
I'll give you props for doing this in Paint but overall this isn't a very appealing character design. It's too simple. Just putting another lizard character into another ninja costume was wearing thin back when MK Trilogy came out. Try to do more with the costume or the character to make him look more original and creative.
ReptileJr
07/21/2006 05:01 PM (UTC)
Well you can't make an anthromorphic in KAK thats all i know. plus that i Know. and you say scales is meaning list? well i can't name him Cobra because that name is takin My Nrother Already has Draco as a Name for his Character Snakes been Used to Many times and names Such as Iguana Guana (that names Recommended for Feamale Characters) Lizard (would not make any sense) Chameleon (Obviousley Takin plus that im already dissapointed with SC3's Create a Character mode. and finaley it's not the human's that intrest me in MK Its the Characters that are not human the only humans that catch my intrests are the ninja's however i did find some some Features Such as Shoulder Pannels. Final Word I can onley go as Far as a MK4 Reptile Face or until we see more features on the finnished Product Im not into Rebuilding the Classic Characters.
TrueNoob
About Me

"There is no knowledge that is not power."

-MK3
03/28/2008 10:56 PM (UTC)
Awesome pic, simple is good, don't listen to the haters.

It's very dynamic, I like the pose, vivid colors, bold lines, overall a striking picture. Keep up the good work.
OutworldEmperor
04/05/2008 08:28 AM (UTC)
Pretty cool.

smile
khanswarrior15
04/12/2008 05:37 AM (UTC)
ReptileJr Wrote:
here he is unmasked

It's the Sobe lizard in a ninja costume?
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.