Create Your Own Version of existing characters in MKA
posted06/14/2008 04:32 PM (UTC)by
Venohakuza
Hi everyone.If anyone remembers what I did way back when deception came i created a topic just like this to create your own version of the game for a specific character.Since this games story sucks I would like yous all to recreate one for your favorite character.I would like this topic to be a professional one and to have a professional rating scale so I created one as well as a list of stuff to include when you make yours for it to be rated.Heres the stuff you should include in your biography.

Start it out by putting a bio of your version of the characters story.For instance scorpion

Scorpion

Bio:Scorpion finally found Quan Chi blah blah blah ect..

after this be sure to include that characters costumes.The max amount of costumes you should have is 4.

then put that characters fighting styles.If you dont want fighting styles you can put anything about how you feel this or the next mk game should of been.I myself will be doing fighting styles.I feel if this game wasnt so prescripted and more free lance in its combo system it would be great.I also believe the fighting styles are unique because not many games have them.Be sure to include a maximum of 2 or 3 styles if you use them.

Next would be a list of the characters special moves and attacks.Even if its something like sub-zero's freeze write out a description for it.

Next would be Fatality.You can either use the KAF feature and just add on a unique move to the character or you can use the old style or both.I myself will be using both.You may also include hari-kiri's and friendships if you want to.

Finally you can put the characters ending.You may post the endings anyway you want to but I myself will be doing them in FMV form.

After this if you want to you may include anything else for instance content or sketches of them in the krypt,konquest appearance ect.In the end your characters profile should look like this.

Example:

Scorpion

Bio:blah blah

Costumes:1-blah
2-blah
3-blah

Fighting styles:Blah
Spear and Blah

Special Moves:1(name)-blah
2(name)-throws a blah

Fatalities:
1(name)-blah
2(name)-blah

Ending:blah blah blah

Extra:Blah Blah

I will post one that im about to do which will be a surprise and I'm gonna try and make it preety lengthy.Here is the rating system.

Bio:0/30(People who rate should rate the bio on several things.How well it fits in to their version of mk7 and how well it blended in from the deception storyline or any other.)

Costume:0/10(The more costumes the higher the score.I mean it isnt hard to say someone like Subzero has the same costumes.
1.Same as Deception
2.Alt Deception one.
If you include new ones however try to describe it as best as possible.Anybody with new costumes will earn a high score.

Fighting Styles:0/5(This one is basic.How well do the fighting styles fight the character.Thats it)

Special Moves:0/10(Same as costumes.The more special moves the higher the score.Also the more descriptive you are the better.)

Fatalities,KAF,Hara-Kiri,ect:0/15(This one should be preety important because it will show just exactly how creative everyone is.Having the same fatality from a old game will automatically lower your score except if its included somehow in the KAF system.)

Ending:0/30:(preety basic.How well was your ending connecting to your bio.How good it was and how did it conclude that characters story ect.)

and last but not least

Bonus Points:0/5(Anything extra that was done as stated in my first sentence.)

Ok guys use this rating system to rate other peoples including my own cause i will be creating some.Do not put created fighters in here as eventually i will make a seperate file for them.Good luck and who knows eventually i might make a contest out of this.I hope this topic is as successful as the previous one in the deception boards.Let the games begin.(I apologize for all the damn text lol.)

i forgot to mention.You can use any character from any Mk game ever.This includes the elemental gods in Sub-Zero mythologies,Tremor,No-Face,and Tasia from Special forces as well as people who were suppose to be in one of the games like Khameleon or that lizard/monster thing from DA.Good luck.
Venohakuza
10/23/2006 03:45 AM (UTC)
------
Meat
------

Bio:
Meat,a experiment created by Shang Tsung using the bodies of his and Shao Kahn's fallen warriors.Shang Tsung combined body parts together and added the soul of a ancient warrior buried in the graves of Edenia to his creation.Before the Deadly Alliance was formed Meat was to be Shang Tsungs ultimate weapon to help him accomplish his goals but during this time Shang Tsung had allied himself with Quan Chi and set his sights on the army of the Dragon King and lost sight on his pathetic creation.Meat was eventually unfinished and unawakened.He had a body but it was extremly mutilated and the soul which was placed inside was dorment.During Raiden's,Quan Chi's,and Shang Tsung's attempt to stop Onaga,Raiden used his immortality in a attempt to destroy Onaga but to no avail.Raiden instead wiped out Quan Chi and Shang Tsung and Onaga was unharmed.At this time a voice awoke Meat from his dorment.The voice was calling him out by a name but Meat could not recognize it.Meat had no memories of his past life and was simply a mindless zombie.The voice would not disappear.That was until he heard the voice say a place,"Edenia".Why did Meat find that name so familiar?Why was he being called?Who is he?Meat grabbed some of the experimental weapons used on him,2 Cleavers and stepped into Outworld not realizing where he was.If only he had a way to Edenia to find out who he was.Meat searched around outworld looking for a way to get to this "Edenia" but to no avail.Meat then stumbled upon a forest with talking trees.The trees seemed to hate him growling and snaring at him but this did not frighten Meat.A man in a brown robe quickly appeared before him.The man simply snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of light.The man had startled Meat,but once again he did not become scared.The emotion of fear did not exist in a being with no consciousness yet.Cautious about what the man opened Meat stared at the portal.He was a bit worried about stepping through but he was determined to find everything.Meat figured the man was trying to help him.Meat stepped through Cleavers in hand to find out his answers.

Meat's Costumes:

Costume 1-Meat is almost a exact replica of what he was in MKA but with a few differences.Not only is he more mutilated then before but some of his organs can be seen.His lungs and heart are obviously hanging out and his body and some of his veins are popping out of his arms with blood coming out.His muscles are clearly showing around his body and he has tiny specs of white hair on his head.

Costume 2-Meat looks more like a person here.He is wearing a long gi with a wide opened kind of king looking shirt on.The shirt is blue and the gi is gold but it is completely torn apart and almost not visible.Its also covered all in dirt.Meats skin is hanging everywhere.He has scabs all over his body,maggots are crawling in and out of him,and his skin from his face hangs down next to his shoulder.His skull and brains are visible from the top view.

Costume 3-Meat has blond hair here and almost looks young,except for the fact his hair has blood all over it and there is blood covering his entire face.His hair is long and he wears a sort of royalty armor similar to the elder gods armor in create a fighter without the cape or helm.His shoulders and knees have large spikes sticking out of the armor and his entire outfit is covered in almost dry old blood.It is hard to see his face due to the blood but from the look of it he has green eyes.His armor is blue and gold once again like his second outfit.Lots of Edenian designs are also on it.He also wears a small old rusty crown on his head.

Costume 4-Meat is just a pile of bones here.His organs and everything else is clearly visible.His eyes are popping out his head and some of his bones look dislocated.Large chunks of meat are missing from his body and his spinal cord is sideways.In all of his costumes one of his eyes hangs out more then the other and there is no exception in this one.

Meat's Fighting Styles(The wrestling style is a good style but it no longer fits with my version of his character which is why I eliminated it.Also a side not is that in my version of MKA the fighting styles should stay but they should add alot more versatility to them.Alot more combo's and make it not be so much pre-scripted):

Style 1-Survival Fighting(This is a style taught by himself.It does not have a special stance and he has a basic no experienced fighters stance.Since he has little to no memory of how to fight he fights in desperation.Lots of low blows,elbows,and sucker punches in this fighting style)

Style 2-Royal Eden(This is a fighting style taught by the highest level of Edenian Guardsmen.The former king of Edenia had invented this style and taught it to his highest level of body guards.Meat's only memory of this style was how to fight in it.The stance is pretty awkard and it looks sort of like a prayer stance but with a fist in one hand instead of a straight palm.)

Weapon Style-Bloody Cleavers(This was a obvious one.Meat basically fights in desperation using the Bloody Cleavers he had obtained from the lab where he was experimented on.He uses these and swings like someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

Meat's Special Moves:

Head Toss(Down-Back-Square):Meat will forcefully rip off his own head and roll it across the floor.His head will roll across the floor until it connects with the opponents legs.Once connected it will trip them causing them to slip and fall.His head will leave large portions of blood as it rolls.

Bloody Trip(Back-Foward-X):Meat will run for a bit and then slide across the floor using the blood from his body to slide across.He will slide with one leg extended foward and if connected will cause the opponent to trip and fall face first into the ground.Meat will once again leave a blood trail as he slides across the ground.

Eye Extension(Back-Foward-Triangle):Meat will yell as he pulls back his eye which is hanging.He will pull it back very far and then let it go letting it snap back into place.Meat for some odd reason will have enjoyed the pain and recover a bit of health as he does this.Health affects decrease the more it is used.

Pool Of Blood(Up-Down-X):Meat will simply fall foward and splatter into the ground in a pool of blood and guts.A pool of blood will then appear behind the enemy as the other one disappears.Meat will then emerge from the pool and rise up ready to fight again.This is a teleportation move allowing Meat a chance to fight facing his enemies back.

Organ Shove(Down-Foward-O):Meat must be in grabbing range to do this move.He will extend his hand in order to grab his opponent.Once connected he will rip out his kidney and shove it into the enemies face.They scream holding there face and falling over as Meat's organ flys back to him.He quickly opens his mouth and swallows it and the fight continues.

Blood Slip(Down-Down-O):Meat will rip off his head and hold it up foward letting the blood from his head drop all over the floor.He will then quickly place his head back on his neck and step back.If the enemy happens to step into this puddle of blood it will begin to mutate and wrap around there feet.It will hold the enemy down preventing them from doing any moves besides punches.They will be held down for 3 seconds before the blood sinks into the ground and disappear.

Fists of Blood(Foward-Foward-Triangle):Meat will jump and throw himself foward arms and fists extended.He will practically dive/fall towards the enemy and give them 2 powerful fist strikes at the same time into their stomach.Once connected the enemy will fly backward and Meat will fall and hit the ground hard and then proceed to roll backwards into fighting position.

Red Fountain(Down-Back-Triangle):
Meat will quickly kneel down and slam his hands into the ground.The ground under the enemy will begin to shake and crack and it will erupt in a gyser of blood.This fountain will throw the enemy high into the air allowing for a slam combo or just simply make them slam into the ground hard.The blood fountain will then go back into the ground and it will return to normal.

Grab-Arm Barrage(R1):Meat will quickly rip off his arm and give the enemy 2 strong hits to the face with it.He will then give a upward strike with the arm knocking the enemy in the air and quickly reattach his arm.

Meat's Finisher's(Must be in Fatality Style)

Fatality 1-Identity Theft(Sweep Position,Down-Down-Left-Up-O):
Meat will slowly walk to his opponent smiling and bring out one of his cleavers.He will slowly walk around the enemy rubbing his cleaver all over there body.He will then finally place the cleaver under the enemies chin and slice upward.The enemies skin from there face will fall onto the ground as they begin to scream and run around bare faced.The skin will splatter onto the ground as the meat on their face begins to ooze blood.He will then lift up one of the enemies arms and slice it with his cleaver.The arm won't be completely chopped and instead it has a big gash in it.Meat will then continue to hack at the enemies arm as the sound of bone and flesh being carved through is made.The enemies arm falls to the ground as Meat lifts it up and looks at it closely.As the enemy runs around screaming,Meat will toss his cleaver into the air and wack it like a baseball with the enemies arm towards them.The cleaver will stick right into the enemy's chest with more then half of it dug inside their chest.The enemy will fall over dead as Meat throws their arm to the floor.He will then proceed to their body and lift up his Cleaver and put it away.He will then lift up the enemies skin and place it on his face.The skin will snap on his face like a mask and his whole body will begin to turn the color of the enemy's skin.He will then look up at the screen as he has a exact replica of the enemy's face and smile.FATALITY!

Fatality 2-Edenian Skeleton(Close Position,Up-Left-Up-Left-X):
Meat will point out his 2 pointer fingers and stab the enemy in the stomach with both fingers.The enemy will scream as Meat will step back away from them.Meat jammed his fingers so far into the enemy that once he removed them,blood began spraying from the wounds.Meat will then go into a praying stance and begin to chant a prayer in Edenian language.As the enemy staggers due to the pokes Meat gave them Meat,will begin to glow a bright blue.The blood coming from the 2 holes begin to increase and spray stronger and alot more then before.The enemy will begin to scream as the 2 holes on their body grow in size as well as their loss of blood.All the blood will begin to fly into the air and form a large sphere of blood.The enemy will scream even louder as the loss of blood increases and it begins to spray out like gysers.At this time many of the enemy's organs will begin spraying out along with the blood and joining into the sphere.All the enemy's blood and organs have flown out as they will give one final scream before they die.The enemy's heart will fly out into the sphere and then the skeleton will begin to pop out of their skin.The enemy's skeleton will burst out their skin and run and jump into the sphere.The enemy's body will burst from the front side right before the enemy's skeleton emerges and the remainder of skin will fall to the ground.The sphere of blood,organ's,and skeleton spin and combine together creating a person with no skin.The new person will slowly float down and stare at Meat and salute as Meat stares back.FATALITY!

Kreate A Fatality(Must be in KAF stance,Unique to Meat only):

Chest Open(Down-Right-Up-X):Meat will ram his hands into the enemy's chest and then slice outward completly ripping open the enemy's chest leaving a chunk of there front side missing.

Look A-Like(Back-Foward-O):This is a finisher.Meat will place his hands on the enemy's shoulders and get a good grip on there skin.He will then yank outward completly ripping off the enemy's skin from the neck down as the enemy falls down to the ground screaming.

Cleaver's Draw(Up-Down-Up-Square):Meat will promptly remove his cleavers.

Cleaver Leg(Foward-Foward-X,After Cleavers Draw):
Meat will grab the enemys leg and hack at it until it slices off.

Cleaver Ram(Back-Back-X,After Cleavers Draw):
Meat will stab both of his cleavers into the enemy's ribs at the same time impaling them and losing them.

Cleaver Toss(Foward-Foward-O,After Cleavers Draw):
This is a finisher.Meat will take a step back and throw both of his Cleavers right into the enemy's head killing them.

Friendship(Must be in Fatality Stance)

Raw Steak(Left-Left-Left-Down-Left-Triangle):
Meat will place his hand on his chin thinking of something to do.He will then let a "Ah!"and ram his hand into his own stomach.He will then move around until he finally grabs something.He then yanks it out of his stomach and it is a piece of meat(literally).It is a rather large uncooked steak.Meat will hand it to the enemy as they hold it in their hands disgusted.The camera will then go into first person view on the enemy as they look down at the steak.They will look up and automatically see Meat holding out a fork and knife for them.The enemy will then stab the knife and fork into the steak and walk off screen.A few seconds later a toilet flush is heard with something clogging it.Meat gets a angry look on his face and runs off screen towards the enemy.FRIENDSHIP!

Hara-Kiri(Must be in Fatality Stance)

Chunky Stomp(Down-Up-Down-Up-Left-O):
Meat will quickly yank off his head and throw it onto the ground.The screen will then go into first person through Meat's eyes as he looks up at his own body.Meat's leg is seen lifting up into the air.Then his foot will be brought down hard as Meat see's his foot closing in on himself slowly.The screen then turns black as a loud crushing sound is heard.HARA-KIRI!

Meat's Ending(FMV sequence style):

(Meat is seen standing in a desolate desert somewhere in Edenia.The desert is completly empty except for a few mountains circled around him.)

Meat:I have arrived in Edenia,and that voice calling me has disappeared.What is it that i'm met to find.

(Meat begins to hear the voice again as his head begins to pound.Meat screams loudly as his head begins to pulsate repeating the name over and over.Meat's screams halt however as his body begins to glow a bright blue.Just then a flash of light appears and the man who had opened the portal to Edenia appears before Meat.)

????:Welcome home,my friend.

(Just then Meat goes into a wild frenzy and attacks the man savagly.The man simply dodges all Meat's attacks and halters his movement's with a simple flick from his finger.Meat is unable to move at this moment.)

????:My,my.Shang really out did himself with this one.It seems some of the body parts in his body had a bit of consciousness left in them from the previously dead.They seem to have mutated together and created a very violent nature within him and are now in control.I will get rid of this right now.

(Meat screams loudly as the blue glow from his body begins to die down.The mysterious man is seen with his hand extended seemingly pulling the other consciounesses out of Meat.Meat falls on his knees as the man lowers his hand.)

????:Hello,old friend.

(Meat rises up.The other consciousnesses from his body caused lack of fear but now that they are gone,he is a bit afraid.)

Meat:Who......who are you.

????:That is not important my friend.It seems your return home has been unwelcomed.You see,when you arrived here to Edenia your violent nature took over.You went to the central kingdom of Edenia and slayed many innocent people.In order to escape you ran to the desert and that is when you returned to your normal self.Your so close my friend,so very very close.

Meat:Why did you help me get here?Who is after me?What did I do?Please tell me.

????:Ok I will tell you.It seems that when Shang Tsung created you he had intentionally not removed some of consciousness left in the body parts he gave you.Not only did he take your soul from your tomb and place it in this body,he also gave you many other small parts of other people's souls.He did not do this accidentally though.It seems he did this because,during that time he was planning to use this violent nature to make you slay many innocents so that he can absorb their souls and gain even greater power.You were to be his ultimate weapon but eventually he set his sights on greater goals.

Meat:How do you know all this?

????:I know everything my friend.

(A sound of closing of charging and footsteps is heard behind the mysterious man.)

????:Well it seems they have come to kill you?

Meat:Who has come to kill me?

????:When you arrived here in Edenia your consciousness went dorment and the violent one took over.You arrived in a Kingdom,the center of Edenia and killed many innocents.You fled here in order to escape but it seems the soilders have followed you.That is when the original you took over again.It had felt like you had just arrived in Edenia,but that is not true.You have actually been on the run for quite a few days now.

Meat:No this cant be true......I dont wanna kill.

????:Do not worry,I have removed this influence from your body.You will not be bothered by it anymore.

Meat:Why did you bring me here?Who are you?

????:My name is Unus.It seems her and her daughter and have come for you as well.I brought you here so that you may return to your throne.My king,the answers you seek lie straight ahead from here.There is a pyramid.Inside is your tombstone.Once you see it everything will come back to you....They are here for you as well.We shall see how badly you want these answers of yours.Farewell my king.....

(Unus disappears in a flash of light.Just then a army of Edenian soilders appear as well as Sindel and Kitana.)

Meat:Please do not interfere.There is somewhere I must go.Please step aside I do not wish to harm anymore.

Sindel:Lies.You killed many innocents in my kingdom.I will not stand for it.You shall pay with your life.Everyone kill him,do not spare his life.Kill him like he did all the others.

Meat:Get out of my way!

(Meat and the army charge towards each other.Meat pulls out his cleavers and begins battle with the large army.He runs right through them slicing some soilders in half as he does so with his cleavers.Sindel and Kitana ready their weapons to fight him.Meat realizes the army is far to big for him and decides to attack the leaders.He charges towards Sindel and Kitana.)

Kitana:Mother,he is going to attack us.Be on guard.

Sindel:I know.

(Meat jumps up and trys to attack Sindel.She quickly blocks his cleaver attack with her kwan do.Kitana jumps in and trys to attack Meat with her fans but Meat throws himself onto the ground and disappears in a puddle of blood.He reappears behind Kitana and punches her right in the back of her head.Kitana falls to the ground as Meat pulls out his Cleavers once again and charges towards her.Meat goes to stab her on the ground but Sindel steps in and blocks the attack.The shock from the attack knock both Sindel and Meat to the ground.The army then trys to interfere but Meat doesnt let them.He quickly smashes his hands into the ground and geysers of blood emerge from every corner.He creates a wall of blood from the ground to block the army's path.)

Meat:Give up,if you continue to interfere I will kill you without mercy.I must go,please I never intended to kill.It was not my fault.

Sindel:You killed hundreds of innocents in my kingdom.I cannot let that past.You will be punished for what you have done.

(Kitana rises.She readys her fans and speaks.)

Kitana:We will not let you go by lightly.You killed many,now pay for what you have done.

Meat:Damn,I have no choice....

(Sindel and Kitana then charge towards Meat.He ready's himself in his Royal Eden pose.This surprises Sindel as she stares at him unable to contemplate what she sees.Sindel is in complete shock as she now realizes who Meat truly is.She sees the soul of someone very familiar inside of him.Kitana not realizing it charges towards Meat.She goes for a horizontal slice on Meat's face but he blocks it.He quickly gives Kitana a powerful palm strike to her chest causing her to fly foward.Meat takes the opportunity of Sindel's surprise to teleport in front of her.Before Sindel has a chance to defend herself,Meat pulls out his Cleavers impales her right in her head.Sindel quickly falls over dead as Meat throws himself into the ground and teleports a bit away from Kitana through the geysers.He then runs away as the wall of blood dyes down.He runs as fast as he could as the army chases after him.Kitana realizing her mother is in the floor quickly runs up to her.Sindel however,is already dead.

Kitana:Mother!No,mother please don't leave me again.Get up please.

(Tears begin to roll down Kitana's face as she crys heavily holding her mother in her arms.The scene then goes to Meat who continues to run with the army right behind him.He runs into a crowd of people fighting around a pyramid.It seems a war is taking place here.He uses the opportunity to try and use the other people fighting to confuse the army.He quickly runs around the pyramid until he finds a passage.He quickly runs inside as the passage closes right behind him.)

Meat:It seems the passage had only opened for me.....What is going on...I feel horrible inside...I was forced to kill a woman whom I did not wish to kill.Was this truly worth it....

(Meat walks through the passage talking to himself until he stumbles upon a Tombstone.)

Meat:It is there.....

(Meat quickly runs up to it.The writing on it was in Edenian language.Meat somehow was able to read it though.The name on the tombstone shocked him.Lots of memories begin to span through his head at this time and he begins to scream.Bloody tears began to roll down Meats face as many memories run through his head including his own death.Meat began to scream and yell at himself saying "No,No!".Meat's memory has returned.The scene ends with the camera focusing on the tombstone.A translation appears on the bottom of the screen saying "Here lies King Jerrod".The scene blackens as King Jerrod says one last line.

King Jerrod:Sindel!No!How could I,NOO!!!

(After the credits roll a picture appears of Jerrod holding his head next to his tombstone screaming up and crying.A transparent image of Unus is seen behind him holding a crown over Jerrod's head.)

(Just so everyone knows I will be explaining how Shang Tsung managed to find King Jerrods tomb once I do his.Also incase anyone has not figured it out Unus=Subconscious of the One Being. )

Meat's Krypt Unlockable:
(Alt costume 2 is earned once beating Meat's story)

Alt Costume 3:1000 Koins
Alt Costume 4:2000 Koins(Must have number 3 already)

Meats Level:
Experimental Lab,4000 Koins-This is basically a large laboratory with a hospital bed in the middle.There is bed all over the bed and the room due from Meat and there are man experimental items all over the room.The room is covered in white with small stands all over.If the stand by Meat's bed is destroyed a weapon will emerge from it,a rather large pair of scissors.This item can be used as a weapon and is a rather quick and agile weapon.There is also a death trap here.In the left bottom hand corner of the room there is a large tube.If the anyone is knocked into this tube the door will close and it will automatically turn on by itself.A large suction will be heard from the top of the tube as the enemy screams.The enemy's skin will be sucked up through the top of the tube with one suction.The enemy will scream around leaving bloody hand prints all over the the window of the tube.Then large fans will appear through the sides of the tube and tear the enemy apart as blood and guts fly all over the windows.

History of Meat Video:1000 koins
Meat Sketch 1-5:300 koins
Meat Sketch 6-10:300 koins.
Meat's Motor Kombat Vehicle:1500 koins
(Special Attack:Meat will rip off his head and place it on the ground.Anybody who runs it over will skid and turn like crazy.Also once hit the head will keep move foward nonstop.Once it hits three people it will be squished and Meats head will regrow.Meat can also run over his own head and the same will happen to him....)

(Alright sorry for double posting.Here is a perfect example even though I wrote a hell of alot.Could someone please rate my character using the rating system.Or if someone creates one i could rate it to show others how it is done.I hope this topic is as successful as the one I had posted on gamefaqs last year.Good luck everyone and I look foward to seeing many original ideas.Lets have some fun.)
Ninja_Mime
10/23/2006 04:20 AM (UTC)
Scorpion

Bio:Scorpion finally found Quan Chi blah blah blah ect..

after this be sure to include that characters costumes.The max amount of costumes you should have is 4.

then put that characters fighting styles.If you dont want fighting styles you can put anything about how you feel this or the next mk game should of been.I myself will be doing fighting styles.I feel if this game wasnt so prescripted and more free lance in its combo system it would be great.I also believe the fighting styles are unique because not many games have them.Be sure to include a maximum of 2 or 3 styles if you use them.

Next would be a list of the characters special moves and attacks.Even if its something like sub-zero's freeze write out a description for it.

Next would be Fatality.You can either use the KAF feature and just add on a unique move to the character or you can use the old style or both.I myself will be using both.You may also include hari-kiri's and friendships if you want to.

Finally you can put the characters ending.You may post the endings anyway you want to but I myself will be doing them in FMV form.

After this if you want to you may include anything else for instance content or sketches of them in the krypt,konquest appearance ect.In the end your characters profile should look like this.

Kurtis Stryker

Bio

None yet... too hard.

Costumes

Costume 1: His MKA Primary.

Costume 2: His MK3 costume.

Costume 3: In this costume, he is shirtless, wears black tight pants, and kombat boots. His hair is down, not spikey. He has the same utility belt, and his nightsticks, gun, tazer, and knives are all attached to it. We wears 2 black and silver wristbands.

Costume 4: In this costume, his hair is very short, and he wears a black headband. His shirt is a black and blue tank top, and his pants are black baggy pants. Same kombat boots, and belt.

Styles

Hua Chuan
Sambo
Nightsticks

Fatalities

For his first Fatality, Stryker goes up to his opponent, punches them in the gut, grabs their chin, and shoves a grenade down their throat. Then he jumps away and covers his ears, MK3 style.

I'll finish this later, I have to go.
Venohakuza
10/23/2006 04:27 AM (UTC)
Alright,I wont rate it until your finished.One question though.Why did you copy and paste exactly what I said above.Also im planning to do another character and I think it might be Ashrah but im unsure.I wont start it however until someone rates my Meat to see what I should work or if everything is ok so if someone could rate i'd appreciate it.
tonshaad1230
About Me

http://gametalk.netforums.us Join the greatest website ever Obama Or Fatality!

06/14/2008 03:53 AM (UTC)
Here`s mine
Hanzo hassan(Human Scorpion) (If he`s not wearing Fiery Scorpion`s costume
Bio:Scorpion Discovers how he got the power of fire.

My name is Hanzo Hasashi.I am a proud member of the Shirai Ryu.I have been training under the fighting styles ninja and hapkido.I just earned one of my fighting styles; lion tail.When I just got my first rank ninja assassin,I had a mission to do.I had to infiltrate the nertherrealm to find a evil sorceror...Quan chi.before I could leave,I begin to try and train some basic moves.When I did one of my air kicks,I saw that I had a fire from my kick.As I looked in wonder and shock,I went to the grandmaster to see what he wanted me to do.I knew he was angry with something because I was very late to get on the plane for the nertherrealm.Good thing I learned The teleport .When I was back on the ground,I now knew I wasn`t in the earthrealm anymore.I was in the Nertherrealm.Then,I saw that fire .I said to myself,"Where is that fire coming from?"Then, I say an old,torn map on the ground in front of me.When I saw it,I picked it up.It showed me the exact location where I could find the evil sorceror...Qaun Chi.I took the shortcut to him by using my teleport to him.I saw that fire again.I then took out my ninjas assassin computer to look up fire.It said,"When the member of the Shirai Ryu is a ninja assassin,they will acquire that fire.The power of the fire comes from our founder and our father,the fire god.The fire god`s real name is Juan Wo Chaun.Then I said,"I finally realized how I got my fire powers.Our founder and our father Jaun Wo Chaun Passes down the powers of fire.So I put my computer in my pouch. Then I met Quan Chi.I asked Quan Chi what do you want from the Shirai Ryu?He responded,"I want you to defeat the Lin Kuei Grandmaster,Sub-Zero.I looked at him evilly smiling i said,"I would take great pride in destory Sub-Zero.

Ending:I finally got to the Lin Kuei grounds.When I went forward I saw two lin Kuei Youngsters.I ducked into the shadows by using my teleport.They almosy saw me,but my fire disappeared so I was fine.I did overhear on of them saw,"We gonna have a battle of tournament of champions.Whoever wins will be respected by the grandmaster Sub-Zero!"Then i said to myself,"I wonder if I cover up this costume with their costume,I would be able to go in the toc and win that challenge by defeating him and bring him his head on a platter.There was one youngster who went back to the palace.While one of them stayed.It was the perfect time to get my change of clothering.I teleported in back of the youngster.I then did a disabling choke on him.That gave me a hour to change in their costume i then put my costume on the naked youngster.I did teleported to the battle field.I was so cold that i couldn`t even moved a finger.I then remember to use a fire techinque to bring the blood back to my head.When i prosped to the final level.I then saw Sub-Zero.I said to myself,"This is gonna be piece of cake!"When i did my spear on Sub-Zero,the crowd got silent and marvelously they clapped.I then went up to out my weapon the Poisonous Shuriken Sword,I then hit Sub-Zero.My sword broke.Sub-Zero was poisoned.The crowd got angry,so did Sub-Zero.Then I finished him up with The fiery Fireball of death.I won and I didn`t care if I got his respect.I then teleported back to the nertherrealm.With my original clothes reinstated back on to me,I went to Quan Chi.The mission was done.I finally found out what that fire represented.And I finally got the acolades from the fellow members of the Shirai Ryu.

Extra:He was born in the Chaosworld.He was 20 when he defeated Sub-Zero.He Got to be the grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu in the later parts.

Costumes:1.Scorpion holds his spear while he`s shirtless.
2.Scorpion with his mask off showing face/skull.
3.Scorpion is wearing his mk1 costume with the dragon symbol from mks red dragon.
4.Turns into scorpion(The fiery scorpion)
Fighting Styles:
1.Hapkido
2.Lion Tail
3.Ninja
4.Poisonous Shuriken Sword(This sword has a posion on the shurikens that affects the sword and if the oppenent gets hit with it,the sword will break and it will be recharged if you`re not fighting in the ninja style.
Special moves:
Hapkido juke(while in the hapkido,human scorpion will do a juke.If near an oppenent,huamn scorpion will do a combo with that juke.)
Poisonous Snake Spear:Scorpion sends a poisonous spear to the oppenent`s neck.Just like in the movie,it is a snake.
Fiery Fire Breath:While wearing the fiery scorpions costume and the second costume,he`ll be able to send a fire breath out from his hands/mouth.
Shriyu:Something related to naurtos demon fox tail.Scorpion enchants this magic word and he turns into 8 scorpion clones.He then runs in a circle,and the takes his sword and slash his an oppenent`s torso.This move is fast.It doesn`t take a lot of damage,but it is a worthy move.
The Summon Hellfire Skull:Human and Fiery scopion sends a hellfire skull out to the oppenent.It cause major damage.About 50%.He can pick his oppenents body part to his the attack on.

Fatalities:
1.The fiery Fireball of death:While only in his 4 costume,He will do his hands like he`s about to do his hellfire move,the oppenent then screams while he/she is flying in the air.Then a fireball emerges and then spins around trying to get bigger.Once its got big enough,the fireball then comes up to the oppenent.The oppenents body parts is every where.
2.The Fiery fireball brutality:Scorpion in his 2,4 costumes.Will walk to his oppenent,punches his oppenent in the head,groin,legs,arms,stomach then he gets his fireballs out.Heres the fireball commands
Fireball commands:Sends a demon out.Sends a cyclone out.Sends fire out.Sends a ninja out.Sends Shurikens out(Poisonous,non-poisonous whatever he picks),Sends out a sword.Then he sends a big fiery fireball that blows the oppenent up.
3.The 100 Ninjas Shriyu brutality:Scorpion enchants this magic word and he turns into 100 scorpion clones.He burns his oppenent with the summon hellfire skull,then he takes out his sword.Then he comes up to the oppenent and then slices his arms off,his legs off,and his torso off.Then he does an uppercut to the oppenents head and then he burns the rest of the oppenent with fiery breath.
4.Hara-Kiri:The fiery fireball of death:Scorpion uses the same fatality on himself.but he doesn`t fly in the air like his oppenent does.Scorpion just Laughs and then he gets blown up.
5.The Uppercut+Spear+Fiery Breath fatality:Scorpion goes up to his oppenent,does an uppercut.Then he takes out his spear,his then shoots it out to bring his oppenent back to him.Then he takes his mask off ,then he does the fiery breath.
Friendship:Scorpion Gives his oppenent (females only) a flower.Then the female oppenent will go and give scorpion a hug.
Friendship 2:Scorpion plays football with the male oppenent.Then he goes up to scorpion and gives him a high five.

Note:When doing the 3 fatality,the ninjas will do the same thing.
XTREEMIST
06/14/2008 12:04 PM (UTC)
tonshaad1230 Wrote:
Here`s mine
Hanzo hassan(Human Scorpion) (If he`s not wearing Fiery Scorpion`s costume .

Well that was fucking random. 2 years might be a new record.

Hanzo hassan?
GhostDragon
About Me

Ghostdragon - Fan Submission Director ghostdragon@mortalkombatonline.com
Mortal Kombat Online - The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com

"Tis true my form is something odd, But blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole, Or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul, The mind's the standard of the man."
-Isaac Watts
06/14/2008 04:32 PM (UTC)
tonshaad1230 Wrote:

This thread is nearly two years old and there was no need to reply to it. Please refer to the Community Faq regarding bumping of threads.

Ghostdragon
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.