About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

03/26/2011 12:33 AM (UTC)
StatueofLiberty Wrote:
Step 1: Play this song in a new tab.
Step 2: Look at this picture.
Step 3: Retroactively apply step 3 by NOT breaking the order of step 1 and step 2;You'll appreciate it all the more.
Step 4: BASK!

I'll be honest, I lol'd.
FlamingTP
03/26/2011 01:18 AM (UTC)
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

03/26/2011 02:57 AM (UTC)
FlamingTP Wrote:
Isn't that cute....BUT IT'S WRONG!

WRONG!
03/26/2011 02:58 AM (UTC)
Anyone remember this guy?

Or her?
MadameBordella
About Me
Aw yeah, new MK!
03/26/2011 03:25 AM (UTC)
Riyakou Wrote:

Or her?

Man, I haven't seen the Fifth Element in ages.
Riyakou Wrote:

Ruby Rhod is soo green.
FlamingTP
03/26/2011 03:45 AM (UTC)
Riyakou Wrote:

Or her?

bzzzzzz!
Icebaby
03/26/2011 03:52 AM (UTC)
I eh... experience my first ever hangover the other day. Kinda downed three Mike's Hard Lemonade within five minutes while also playing Thunderstruck and um... filming at the same time.

I thought I experienced a hangover back in summer but nope... They suck, but slurping on a slurpee and having Chinese food apparently helps... And going to Gameworks too.
FlamingTP
03/26/2011 05:26 AM (UTC)
lol lightweight
Icebaby
03/26/2011 05:58 AM (UTC)
FlamingTP Wrote:
lol lightweight

Not sure if this was directed to me, if so, I'll accept it. I mean, beer runs right through me, even though I downed the first Mike's within 30 seconds, literally, just three of them caused me to walk out of whack and get me drunk.

I don't like the heavy stuff, and my boyfriend prevents me from drinking them anyways. I'm a wimp, I know.

grin
SubMan799
03/26/2011 06:05 AM (UTC)
Sucker Punch was fucking weird. And terrible. And amazing. if Snyder learned how to write then he would become legendary. I loved 300 and Watchmen
[Killswitch]
About Me

03/26/2011 06:11 AM (UTC)
I thought Sucker Punch was kick ass.
SubMan799
03/26/2011 06:27 AM (UTC)
yeah it was a fun movie it just didn't really have a plot.....
Dibula
About Me

03/26/2011 06:28 AM (UTC)
Speaking of Alcohol tolerance, here's a quick question for you all. Well, let me lead into it first. My Junior year of high school was the first time I got balls out, black out drunk. Before then, I was kind of a lightweight. But afterwards, it's like I got bit by some kind of radioactive beer spider. I have the tolerance of a Norse god. Which can sometimes make parties kind of lame unless plenty of liquor is present. This ever happen to anyone else?
[Killswitch]
About Me

03/26/2011 06:32 AM (UTC)
Yeah your right about that. I didn't understand much of the plot at all. I just thought the giant samurai with the gatling gun was brilliant.
NS922
About Me
03/26/2011 06:53 AM (UTC)
I swear, I have lost all faith in humanity. Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyveuYRJ2b4

Now as you can see, the actions performed in that video are fake. But what makes me sob in sadness is that people comment on the video seriously saying "DURR IT IS SOOOOO FAKE R U KIDDIN ME. DO U SEE THE BALL!!!???" They think they are so smart because they can recognize the fact that the video is fake. But in reality, they are fucking ass hats for not getting the joke.

FUCK SOCIETY
Deathology
03/26/2011 07:10 AM (UTC)
NS922 Wrote:
I swear, I have lost all faith in humanity. Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyveuYRJ2b4

Now as you can see, the actions performed in that video are fake. But what makes me sob in sadness is that people comment on the video seriously saying "DURR IT IS SOOOOO FAKE R U KIDDIN ME. DO U SEE THE BALL!!!???" They think they are so smart because they can recognize the fact that the video is fake. But in reality, they are fucking ass hats for not getting the joke.

FUCK SOCIETY

I thought it was real, until you ruined it for me sad
m0s3pH
About Me

03/26/2011 07:26 AM (UTC)
Icebaby Wrote:
I eh... experience my first ever hangover the other day. Kinda downed three Mike's Hard Lemonade within five minutes while also playing Thunderstruck and um... filming at the same time.

Um, don't ever do that. Drinking that much Mike's Hard in that little time is a lot more dangerous than drinking the same amount of beer in the same timeframe. Why? Because the sugar content of Mike's Hard dehydrates you, amplifying the alcohol effect. What this does is make you sick very quickly, and causes you to be more susceptible to the dreaded hangover.
Shyriu
About Me

I am awesome.

03/26/2011 07:52 AM (UTC)
dibula Wrote:
Speaking of Alcohol tolerance, here's a quick question for you all. Well, let me lead into it first. My Junior year of high school was the first time I got balls out, black out drunk. Before then, I was kind of a lightweight. But afterwards, it's like I got bit by some kind of radioactive beer spider. I have the tolerance of a Norse god. Which can sometimes make parties kind of lame unless plenty of liquor is present. This ever happen to anyone else?

Yes.
[Killswitch]
About Me

03/26/2011 03:34 PM (UTC)
I like girls, but now, it's about justice.
FlamingTP
03/26/2011 06:24 PM (UTC)
[Killswitch] Wrote:
I like girls, but now, it's about justice.

HARDU GAY HOOOOOOOO!
m0s3pH
About Me

03/26/2011 07:27 PM (UTC)
The Rangers damn near gave me a heart attack just now.
Villearreal92
03/26/2011 08:14 PM (UTC)
So...yeah...I haven't been on this site in a LONG time...

So...who's seen that Rebecca Black video?
Icebaby
03/26/2011 08:30 PM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:
Icebaby Wrote:

Um, don't ever do that. Drinking that much Mike's Hard in that little time is a lot more dangerous than drinking the same amount of beer in the same timeframe. Why? Because the sugar content of Mike's Hard dehydrates you, amplifying the alcohol effect. What this does is make you sick very quickly, and causes you to be more susceptible to the dreaded hangover.

Yeah, I learned my lesson when I couldn't fall asleep that night and threw up three times. It'll be a while before I touch another alcoholic beverage.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.