Play Wit Respect -------------- Play Wit Reg -------------------- Play Wit Rage

08/04/2007 04:47 PM (UTC)
skinsley Wrote:

Ok... Then if we have question... you are the man !! wink

BTW... Very Nice Avatar !!!!!!!
RainiaR
About Me

08/05/2007 03:08 AM (UTC)
This might be a toughy. Could anyone make me an avatar and an animated signature . The theme is Rain "the ninja" so there will be a lot of purple in both the sig and avatar. In the avatar could you just have the worlds Liquid Rain on it with a cool font and background that will match the signature. It will be 80 x 80. For the signature could you do like a rain storm, and have a big flash of lighting and after the lighting the words Liquid Rain would flash on the screen and than slowly diaspear. You can work your magic for any other details for the sig. The only rule is there is to be NO picture of Rain (the ninja) on it and the sig size should be 150 x 648. PM me for any questions you may have, thanks You, !!!!!!!
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
I need a new sig, something with Kabal from UMK3 would be sweet. Just imagine that here
08/06/2007 03:44 AM (UTC)
Are you still doing userbars, redman? If you are I'd like you to do this one for me:

I would like this pic. and I want it to say "Black Dragon clan Grand Master". please.
redman
08/06/2007 03:48 AM (UTC)
GrotesquetheBeast Wrote:
Are you still doing userbars, redman? If you are I'd like you to do this one for me:

I would like this pic. and I want it to say "Black Dragon clan Grand Master". please.

Sure thing. I'll have it to you in a couple of minutes.(BTW) Would you like the pic on the userbar or to have it with the black backround with it?
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
I need a new sig, something with Kabal from UMK3 would be sweet. Just imagine that here
08/06/2007 03:54 AM (UTC)
in the userbar is fine
redman
08/06/2007 04:07 AM (UTC)
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
08/06/2007 04:13 AM (UTC)
redman Wrote:
GrotesquetheBeast:

Userbar1:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/Tobias560/Grotesquethebeastsuserbar1.png.png

Userbar2:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/Tobias560/Grotesquethebeastsuserbar2.png.png

Hope you like man. If you need any changes, P.M. me or tell me.
wink

Thanks dude.
redman
08/06/2007 04:16 AM (UTC)
Your kindly welcome.

Sharpeye. Userbar request.

LiuKangMaster
About Me

Thanks to flameshang for the fanbar! Pr0d for the sig, and Redman for the avy!

08/07/2007 02:48 AM (UTC)
Can I get a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare signature, and a Master Chief avatar? For the Call of Duty sig, I want a picture from the cover (it's on wikipedia), and with either the logo to CoD4 on it, or the words Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on it.

For the avatar, I just want a picture of Master Chiefs head on it, solid picture.
s3Kt0r
About Me
------------> DO
08/07/2007 03:01 AM (UTC)
I'll take your request, woot it's been so long since I took one xD.
LiuKangMaster
About Me

Thanks to flameshang for the fanbar! Pr0d for the sig, and Redman for the avy!

08/07/2007 03:40 AM (UTC)
s3Kt0r Wrote:
I'll take your request, woot it's been so long since I took one xD.

Sweet.
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
08/08/2007 01:00 AM (UTC)
I need a new itchy and scratchy sig, and an avy to match, please. I'm not going to ask for anything that specific, just do what ever, and be sure to make it violent.
redman
08/08/2007 01:06 AM (UTC)
GrotesquetheBeast Wrote:
I need a new itchy and scratchy sig, and an avy to match, please. I'm not going to ask for anything that specific, just do what ever, and be sure to make it violent.

I'll take a shot. Provide me with a cutoutpic? or Pic. (Would be better for it to be cutout but whatever)
RainiaR
About Me

08/08/2007 04:30 AM (UTC)
Can somone make me 10 Donkey Kong userbars:

Just have all of them say "Member of DK Source" or "DKSource.com" so make like 5 with one and 5 with the other. Than just have different pictures of Donkey kong, diddy kong, and dixie kong on them. Some could have all 3 some could have just 2 of them or some could have 1. As for background colors, just have different combonations of brown, green, yellow, white, or red. If anyone could make them I would really appreciate it, thanks!
RomanK
About Me

08/08/2007 05:12 AM (UTC)
RainiaR Wrote:

Just have all of them say "Member of DK Source" or "DKSource.com" so make like 5 with one and 5 with the other. Than just have different pictures of Donkey kong, diddy kong, and dixie kong on them. Some could have all 3 some could have just 2 of them or some could have 1. As for background colors, just have different combonations of brown, green, yellow, white, or red. If any could make them I would really appreciate it, thanks!
I'll make the userbars for you.
RainiaR
About Me

08/08/2007 05:24 AM (UTC)
RomanK Wrote:
RainiaR Wrote:

I'll make the userbars for you.

Thank you soooo much!!!!
xmxvolt
08/08/2007 06:36 AM (UTC)
May I please have a Sig
with
Backround:Flames
Motaro and Venom fighting each other?
Then at the bottom, XMXVOLT in Lime Green Letters...
RomanK
About Me

08/08/2007 06:39 AM (UTC)
RainiaR Wrote:

Just have all of them say "Member of DK Source" or "DKSource.com" so make like 5 with one and 5 with the other. Than just have different pictures of Donkey kong, diddy kong, and dixie kong on them. Some could have all 3 some could have just 2 of them or some could have 1. As for background colors, just have different combonations of brown, green, yellow, white, or red. If anyone could make them I would really appreciate it, thanks!
Heres your Request RainiaR.

RainiaR
About Me

08/08/2007 08:47 AM (UTC)
O...M....G, thank you!!! You are the man.
Shinnok-fan64
08/08/2007 02:17 PM (UTC)
i'll attempt your request xmxvoltsmile
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
08/08/2007 02:44 PM (UTC)
redman Wrote:
GrotesquetheBeast Wrote:

I'll take a shot. Provide me with a cutoutpic? or Pic. (Would be better for it to be cutout but whatever)

Ok, I'll see what I can find.

EDIT: here's non-cut outs:

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
And here's some cut out pics:
cut out1
cut out2
cut out3
You can use whichever ones you wish, anything is cool with me.
Shinnok-fan64
08/08/2007 07:21 PM (UTC)
Here's your request XMXVOLT.......sorry about the text, if i would have put it on the bottom you wouldn't be able to see it. Hope you like it........
RomanK
About Me

08/08/2007 08:54 PM (UTC)
GrotesquetheBeast Wrote:
Heres your Request GrotesquetheBeast. Hope you like them.smile
Shinnok-fan64
08/08/2007 09:53 PM (UTC)
Grotesque, if you don't mind, do you care if try your request as well? I want to try to make a cool sig with two renders.

It'll be done sometime tonight.smile EDIT:Here's my attempt, it sucks.
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
08/09/2007 01:27 AM (UTC)
Big thanks to both of you. those sigs look great. I think i'll wear RomanK's though, no offence.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.