Manneen
03/28/2015 04:20 AM (UTC)
DeLaGeezy Wrote:
Predator, thanks for recognizing the work put into the sigs. Good to see you around and that people get recognized for their work.

Hooky-Fooky Wrote:
Anybody want to make me a new Sub-Zero sig? I would love something including him doing a head rip on Sonya like I have now, while incorporating an ice theme. There's a video of Sub-Zero doing his head rip on Sonya here, at approx 0:30

I'll get to that in the next couple of days.

SecondCitySaint Wrote:
Can somebody please make me a signature with D'Vorah and Takeda in it?

Sure. I can whip something up for you. See what I did there?

Thanks, you rock!
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

03/28/2015 06:15 AM (UTC)
Taking requests again here.

If you're feelin' overwhelmed DeLaGeezy, then I can take a few off your hands if you'd like. Also, if people who've requested something don't mind as well.
AcidSpit95
04/05/2015 09:00 PM (UTC)
Anyone one feel like making me an Ermac signature?
Leo
About Me

04/06/2015 01:07 AM (UTC)
Single male seeks animated sig-maker proficient in animated sigs.

I have an idea for a new sig that might a little too ambitious (it usually is), incorporating some bits and pieces from Sonya's chapter in MKX Story Mode; basically, a few transitory bits from the cutscenes playing sequentially throughout the sig, with a static render/cut-out in the foreground. Probably some free-for-all visual effects thrown in for good measure?

I can secretly (shh!) provide GIFs of the bits of cutscenes that would be used, as well as the render (her "Next Opponent" loading screen).

Someone let me know if I'm working with something doable, or please do me the favor of shutting me down and telling me to get real.
SecondCitySaint
04/07/2015 04:42 AM (UTC)
DeLaGeezy Wrote:
Predator, thanks for recognizing the work put into the sigs. Good to see you around and that people get recognized for their work.

Hooky-Fooky Wrote:
Anybody want to make me a new Sub-Zero sig? I would love something including him doing a head rip on Sonya like I have now, while incorporating an ice theme. There's a video of Sub-Zero doing his head rip on Sonya here, at approx 0:30

I'll get to that in the next couple of days.

SecondCitySaint Wrote:

Sure. I can whip something up for you. See what I did there?

Sorry haven't been on in awhile. Yes i did lol. You still making me the signature tho?
Nix Dolores
04/08/2015 03:06 PM (UTC)
I would totally love it if someone could make me an animated Kung Jin signature with his x-ray.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

04/08/2015 07:52 PM (UTC)
AcidSpit95 Wrote:
Anyone one feel like making me an Ermac signature?

Here ya go!

It's a picture link, so just click, and it should take you to the page with the HTML code that you can copy/paste under "Settings".
SecondCitySaint Wrote:
Sorry haven't been on in awhile. Yes i did lol. You still making me the signature tho?
I can make that Takeda/D'Vorah sig for you. DeLaGeezy might still make one, but I'm bored lol. So feel free to use his after he completes it if you'd like.
AcidSpit95
04/08/2015 08:08 PM (UTC)
Thanks so much man! grin
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

04/09/2015 12:13 AM (UTC)
AcidSpit95 Wrote:
Thanks so much man! grin

No problem! smile

SecondCitySaint Wrote:

Voila!
SecondCitySaint
04/09/2015 06:27 PM (UTC)
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
AcidSpit95 Wrote:
Thanks so much man! grin

No problem! smile

SecondCitySaint Wrote:

Voila!

Wow, thank you so much for this!
Manneen
04/10/2015 04:35 AM (UTC)
Where's mine sad
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

04/10/2015 11:45 AM (UTC)
Hooky-Fooky Wrote:
Where's mine sad

My bad, Hooks.

I didn't want to pull ALL of D's request out from under him, lol. But I guess I can say the same thing to you as I did to SecondCity. When DeLaGeezy completes your request, feel free to use his if you prefer.

I'm trying to get some practice in anyway, so I should have that to you by tonight. smile
LordSkarlet
04/14/2015 02:53 AM (UTC)
Signatures are looking awesome, guys are doing great work.
Ricardo Snow
05/01/2015 09:42 PM (UTC)
Does someone wanna hook me up with a kuai Liang sub zero sig. With the glorious beard and all (:
I need 2 movie posters made, please, and thank you. *EDIT* I don`t mean huge ass posters, small enough to fit in a post without overflowing the borders.

First: *EDIT, nevermind, I made my own cheap one.
``Johnny Cage as, Ninja Mime in``
``Kattledrive II: Scene But Not Herd``
BG pic is the Centaur Extermination squad pic from MK3
Ninja Mime Johnny, and Erron Black cutouts overlayed.

Second, Beatles fans may appreciate this:
``A Hard Days Knight``
DA Raiden`s alt in the BG next to Fujin
Hotaru, and MK2011 Smoke in the foreground. full body-ish, enough to show their armor for the knight pun.

lol silver hair special...
The Terriffik Tetrad...

Ka-Tra
oao94
About Me

<a href="http://www.us.playstation.com/psn/signup"

05/14/2015 03:49 AM (UTC)
An Avi and sig with Predator just being a badass. would like one where its a gif of him turning in and out of his invisible mode like the MKX Trailer. but if that can't be done dont worry. I just want a badass predator avi and sig with my name on it lol.
Vash_15
About Me
05/15/2015 12:48 AM (UTC)
I haven't gotten a new sig/avatar in forever. If anyone wants to do a cool one with Reptile's MKX primary or the new klassic skin he just got I'd be extremely grateful.
Vash_15
About Me
05/15/2015 04:41 PM (UTC)
Vash_15 Wrote:
I haven't gotten a new sig/avatar in forever. If anyone wants to do a cool one with Reptile's MKX primary or the new klassic skin he just got I'd be extremely grateful.

As an amendment, I realize there are plenty of options laying around for Reptile's MKX primary, but here's a good one to work with for the UMK3 alternate

Ricardo Snow
05/31/2015 05:42 AM (UTC)
I know its super late Vash but I decided to make it for you anyways. I hope you like it(:

Avy

Sig

I have never been much for Avatars so you might want to seek further help on that one lol.

Also, I was on twitch the other day and saw some dude streaming MKX named vash. I assume it was you? I did not watch long but it looked like you were bodying fools. If you got XBL, I am always down for some sets(:

GT: Lin Kuei Archon
Vash_15
About Me
06/16/2015 08:10 AM (UTC)
Looks great!

Unfortunately, that wasn't me. But I'll add you anyway and we can get some matches in. I'm tonemonotone
RivalSlug
09/15/2015 01:33 AM (UTC)
Edit: Nevermind I got one made
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
I need a new sig, something with Kabal from UMK3 would be sweet. Just imagine that here
12/22/2015 04:06 PM (UTC)
Anyone making sigs here anymore? I see that it has been months...
Ravenbez
About Me

'Your soul is MINE!'

everything crossed for Reiko

01/22/2016 12:34 PM (UTC)
id quite like an MKX Kano based sig please? preferably in his Klassic MK1 attire :)

thanks
LordSkarlet
01/04/2018 03:17 AM (UTC)
Sooooo...I take it no one is making anymore sigs since its been two years? Well crap I had an idea for a new Skarlet/Claire sig since my old got deleted or whatever but no one is around.
RuinSpawn
12/20/2018 04:02 AM (UTC)
This thread looks pretty dead....sad cause it looks like some great work on many. I was going to request a sig and or avy if anyone is up for keeping this going?
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.