If they make picture endings for MK Unchained, Instead Amageddon I will be really angry.
posted11/14/2006 05:45 PM (UTC)by
Zidane_FF
It will be totally unfair. Armageddon get those nice kata and a PSP would have pictures for the 6 new characters, well Kahn and Goro will bring their MKD Gamecube ending. So only endings with Kitana, Blaze, Frost and Jax.
robsonfp
About Me

Hey, what the f%#& you doing?
11/14/2006 12:48 AM (UTC)
oque? (what?)
robsonfp
About Me

11/14/2006 12:56 AM (UTC)
nao entendio nada pq nao entendo ingles mas isso acho que deveria ficar em future mk game discussion =S
(i hasn't understood but it should be moved to "mk game discussion")
thread moved \o/
Zidane_FF
11/14/2006 01:18 AM (UTC)
robsonfp Wrote:
nao entendio nada pq nao entendo ingles mas isso acho que deveria ficar em future mk game discussion =S

thread moved \o/

Reply for Brazilians only.

No meu tópico eu menciono que o se jogo Mortal Kombat Unchained que saiu para PSP, trouxer finais com fotos para os 4 novos personagens que entraram naquela versão de Mortal Kombat Deception, será uma tremenda palhaçada.

Em Mortal Kombat Armageddon os finais são terríveis, apenas aqueles Katas (exibição de artes marciais). Eles deram mais importância a um jogo para PSP do que para o Armageddon.
robsonfp
About Me

11/14/2006 01:28 AM (UTC)
Reply for who understand portuguese >.< (brazilian portuguese!)

ah tah... tb acho isso, não totalmente pq eu gosto de kata (eu fiz um pouco de kung-fu) mas PREFIRO as imagens seria dahora se tivesse nos kata movimentos que eles nao fazem no jogo ou usando armas no kata
(i agree in parts cuz i like kata, but preffer images too)
precisa dessas palhaçadas de só pra brasileiros mesmo?
que chato =/
NIMHARD
11/14/2006 01:29 AM (UTC)
Hi there fellas.

Now that everything ́s clear let ́s get back to english before they close this thread! ;)

I would be pissed if they made real endings for Unchained too. I wanted picture endings for Armageddon, but somehow I can live with the katas now and they don ́t bother me anymore! lol
XiahouDun84
11/14/2006 04:15 AM (UTC)
They did make real endings for Unchained. We saw Jax's back in E3 and it had pics.
SynjoDeonecros
About Me

"Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?" "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

11/14/2006 04:15 AM (UTC)
So, you are going to bitch if a REMAKE of MK Deception doesn't toss out the picture endings that are already in it, and give everyone those crappy kata endings that nearly EVERYONE is bitching about (except you guys, naturally)? What, are you stupid? Did they change how the endings for Trilogy, UMK3, or MK Gold were presented from the games they were derived from? No, they didn't. So by bitching if they do so, you are essentially showing how much of a whiny little prissy bitch you are, because the game isn't precisely to your liking. We all know that Deception is a good game, so you're main worry should be how they fuck up the conversion onto the PSP control, and NOT giving it endings that isn't even related to the fucking game.
trynax
About Me

717313=Rain Can Be Found In The Graveyard

11/14/2006 04:25 AM (UTC)
Why? Mortal Kombat Unchained is just Deception with a few extra fighters on it. Deception had the picture endings, so Unchained should have the picture endings because it is technically the game before this one. Armageddon should have had better endings and bios. If they didn't stick all that useless crap in there like the Krypt and Motor Kombat then they may have had a little extra space for endings like these as well as possibly better finishers. Who knows?
DK1983
11/14/2006 06:35 AM (UTC)
Of course MKU will have endings pics : most of these were already made (MKD) and some of us have already seen Jax's ending... In fact, MKU needed new ending pics for only 4 characters (Jax, Kitana, Frost and Blaze)...
edouble2k6
About Me

"Life Without Knowledge, Is Death In Disguise." - Talib Kweli
11/14/2006 03:56 PM (UTC)
trynax Wrote:
Why? Mortal Kombat Unchained is just Deception with a few extra fighters on it. Deception had the picture endings, so Unchained should have the picture endings because it is technically the game before this one. Armageddon should have had better endings and bios. If they didn't stick all that useless crap in there like the Krypt and Motor Kombat then they may have had a little extra space for endings like these as well as possibly better finishers. Who knows?

Exactly, look at all the pointless art that is unlocked in the krypt that they wasted time with when we coulda' got decent endings.

Oh well... no point in crying over it.

As far as Unchained goes, of course there will be picture endings. Not a big deal at all in my opinion.
HellrazerHD
11/14/2006 05:45 PM (UTC)
Yopu better get angry then.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.