umk3 mame question
posted12/13/2006 07:19 PM (UTC)by
lastfighter89
don't worry mods,nothing illegal...
i jst want to ask soemthing to ppl:
it's possible add more character sprites to mame umk3 ?
i mean,in genesis umk3 hackers add mktrilogy cage sprites and also a lot of charcters from mk1 and mk2.
itìs ossible add more characters in mame versions?
there's someone that is working on?
dreemernj
12/09/2006 10:03 PM (UTC)
Nobody that I know of is working on it. MK2 Kung Broken has been trying to convince some hackers to work on it but so far nobody has.
-Sub-Zer0
About Me

You dont know who Iam!?!?!well let me tell you I'm Sub-zero's cousins,bother,daughters,2nd cousin twice removed.I am -Sub-Zer0

12/10/2006 01:31 AM (UTC)
well its pretty cool to do...but its not as easy as it sounds have you seen the codes in them....it looks a little some like this #^%a$&$aHFHJ?..F§dddet454t,'//<>P
and much worse than that(the letters arent even letters)
dreemernj
12/10/2006 02:14 AM (UTC)
Yeah thats the machine code. The game was created in assembly probably. And its running on an obscure processor. Makes it a little bit unusual of a project. That versus the Sega version where the system is well known, and with the libraries available that allow you to pretty easily compile source to a genesis binary, it's probably at least a little bit easier to figure out whats going on in the code for an existing game.
lastfighter89
12/10/2006 03:44 PM (UTC)
so...no chance...?sad
PLEEEEASEEE!
Iori9
12/10/2006 10:29 PM (UTC)
Kabal_MK could, but he says it will take a year...

What could they add anyway?
they could do
3 on 3
Add Raiden and Johnny Cage
and maybe add practice mode (just give INF health to P2 but try making it show the damage.
lastfighter89
12/11/2006 12:22 PM (UTC)
do you forget:
Rain
Noob Saibot playable
four bosses
(if is possible) more fatalities
Johnny Cage MKTrilogy nut puch(he doesn't have that move)

and if this can help no matter of 3vs3 kombat or practice mode.

ahhh,also Ermac,Mileena and other character uunlocked from start and seriuosly who in the hell is this kabal-mk?is he a good haker? Is he n Mkonline?
Iori9
12/12/2006 11:00 PM (UTC)
lastfighter89 Wrote:
do you forget:
Rain
Noob Saibot playable
four bosses
(if is possible) more fatalities
Johnny Cage MKTrilogy nut puch(he doesn't have that move)

and if this can help no matter of 3vs3 kombat or practice mode.

ahhh,also Ermac,Mileena and other character uunlocked from start
and seriuosly who in the hell is this kabal-mk?is he a good haker?
Is he n Mkonline?

He is foriegn and I guess he dont speak english, he is the one who created that UMK3 gens hack, also I think those charachters are too cheap to be put in the game (beside johnny and unlocked ppl), it needs to be actualy playable online and not broken.
lastfighter89
12/13/2006 07:19 PM (UTC)
thx man,really?
i just don't understand a thing:it's SURE that this veriosn will be released or this Kabal_mk will just try to make it?
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.