Espio872
01/23/2012 11:25 PM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:
I would like to address something that Espio said. Nowhere in my post did I say it was wrong to complain about this decision. You guys are doing what I have done on a number of occasions, and that's speak out against something you believe to be wrong. Its your right to do that. My point was simply that in the grand scheme of things, you're wasting your time. I mean no disrespect to anyone involved here, but given my experience behind the scenes, I know a thing or two about seeing arguments getting nothing done.

I just can't stop laughing at those who think MKO supports SOPA. You realize that SOPA and this dispute have nothing in common... I hope.

Well that makes more sense, I would never and have never characterized them as such, it's certainly not SOPA bad, it's just a bit silly to me, I also do not agree with comparing them to such bills nor other tyrannical institutions, but I certainly do not approve of at all.
NoobSaibot5
01/23/2012 11:25 PM (UTC)
I still stand by the arguement that you are in fact killing what little life is left on the MK 2011 forum by doing this, all in the sake of ironically trying to draw in more members. It's a petulant and illogical ideal which members have already strongly disagreed with, most including myself only ever check the MK2011 forum just to read and participate in those KOTW topics as the rest of the time it's just the same generic topics all revolving around the same complaints we've been making since the E3 trailer.

I give up arguing about it though, admin are clearly set in their stubborn ways. The cold, impersonal, business-like correspondance we've been getting back only validates my arguement that they're refusing to give meritt to or even contemplate the complaints or opinions the regular members are posting, there's just no point trying to reason with them. I'd be more productive trying to catch a fart in the wind.

Best of luck with your changes admin, but give it not even a month and you'll see the sparce few members left here are resigned only to the General Chat.
acidslayer
01/23/2012 11:28 PM (UTC)
i enjoy Garlador threads. there very detailed and informitive. i read what i can of them. some of them are very long so i don't read as much as i'd like to. don't really even know what's going on.

what was your rank Garlador when you were a mod before. if you don't mind me asking.

i hope you don't leave the site if that's what you were thinking of doing Garlador because we used to chat and had some good conversatrions in the past. i hope i can chat with you more since we havn't chatted in a while using mk im systom.

i think you would make a great mod by the way.wink
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

01/23/2012 11:29 PM (UTC)
I honestly think everyone should continue on with their lives and stop acting like this is the end of the world. Yes, the destruction of Garladors KOTW is kinda bull due to its "cluddering" or whatever which is complete BS, but its not gonna kill MKO. Yes,some people do go to 2011 for KOTW cause it is indeed a good read, BUT there are other things to read ya know? No matter what, KOTW ain't gonna be the same unless Mick or whoever lets Garlador do what he's been doing the way he's been doing all this time. But its not gonna happen, so would everyone stop saying this is the end of MKO, this is the worst moderation and all that crap. Just live with the fact and continue having some fun on MKO.

xB$INx
About Me

01/23/2012 11:40 PM (UTC)
Garladors KOTW was pretty much the only thing that ever brought me to the MK2011 threads. I love them. He even was on Jax. I have been saying Jax for weeks now! I think that you should continue to try and do it somewhere else if it's possible. I do think the reasons behind the shut down of it is a little messed up, but I understand there are some changes going on. It would be great if we knew exactly what these were, but we dont.

I dont really completely agree with either side. But people should really calm down. I have read almost every post pertaining to this matter and feel like some things were really not needed. I think the person who said this the best was dibula.
Icebaby
01/23/2012 11:42 PM (UTC)
NoobSaibot5 Wrote:
>Best of luck with your changes admin, but give it not even a month and you'll see the sparce few members left here are resigned only to the General Chat.

But that's the problem though, you guys are claiming that this particular thread is the only thing that's keeping life to the 2011 forum, when in fact, this has happened to when Armageddon and DC was the main game. The site becomes less active in those forums because we've already talked about everything!

Sure, this is a newly fresh thread to talk about the game, but it's not like we didn't do the same thing when we first saw these characters when they had their debuted newsfeed thread. There's just nothing else left to talk about with the game, we've covered everything that we could possibly think of, and we're somewhat repeating what we do on the newsfeed threads when we saw what character was coming next. The only thing is that it's coming from a different person, who has a little bit more of a sense of humor to throw in rather than stating the obvious.

I agree with Murcielago when it comes to a lot of you guys taking this WAY too freaking personally when it's not that big of an issue. If people can come to an understanding agreement, everything will be fine, but majority of guys are saying like this is the end of MKO. Its not because a series of threads are being considered as a cluster according to some mods on this site, and they're taking things into consideration, whether or not it pleases us, the community as well as the creator himself, still. This incident shouldn't make or break what this site turned into, this incident is somewhat having that over reacting feeling to it, whether or not people are okay with me stating this.

Looking at what several users wrote, yes, I do feel this is hurting you on a personal level, which it shouldn't because they are not your threads, they are Garlador's. And sure, he did say he enjoys the company of the community aiding him in this incident, but making the statements that the mods don't know what they're doing and because of that this site is going down under, come on...

if anyone feels offended with what I said, I'm sorry but this is somewhat of a thing to NOT take so personally. Who it should be are those who are truly involved with the incident, we're just supplying support to either side of the issue here. That's basically our part, whatever comes of this, its their game and we have to accept whatever decision Garlador and the mods come up with.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
01/23/2012 11:45 PM (UTC)
In the interest of transparency and clarification, at no point was the thread in danger of not existing. The issue has been, from start to finish, about consolidating the conversation into a single thread. Likewise, it has been explicitly stated that existing threads would remain as they are, and should be catalogued for easy access for the many of you who are interested. This is about moving forward with clarity, not cramming existing material into a thread, one after the other.

As these things were made explicitly clear, we have to assume that this is a reiteration of an unreadiness to partake in editorial mandates and written formats. Or, this is a deliberate attempt to sabotage the thread, which should contain a catalogue of links to relevant material (updated as new posts are added weekly, or otherwise). New posts should be added as they would naturally be incorporated, allowing clear, linear narratives to be established in conversation.

Yes, I'm using some big words. Yes, we're respecting you all enough to believe you have it within you to carry conversations. Again, deliberate misinterpretations are not grounds for an argument.

From this point moving forward, format in a single thread is your responsibility, Garlador. Supporting this content is the responsibility of everyone interested. I suggest you make a good effort at making it work.
Espio872
01/24/2012 12:04 AM (UTC)
It doesn't get this stagnant at other MK sites Ice, not Test Your Might and from what I hear, not at MK United either...from my personal observations and there's a tendency for there to be over 50+ people on at a time, it's still like that at other MK sites, despite it being almost a year since the game's release.

I'm no longer interested in arguing about the thread topic, everything has been said, we've heard fom the community and the moderators on the subject, their ruling is final.

People voiced their dissent, people can take it any way they wish.

I will leave it to the mods to figure out what they need to do and I will presume they have big plans, perhaps they will be successful, dunno. I don't plan on hindering them.
Leo
About Me

01/24/2012 12:07 AM (UTC)
Was it not mentioned at some point that the decision to condense the KOTW threads is linked to some sort of "change" that affects the layout of the web site? Maybe if some details were given? Details that could provide some more solid reasoning to this whole thing? Then maybe there would be no accusations of personal attacks and lack of respect toward the users... I think what's truly pissing most people off is the apparent suddenness of the decision, backed up by nothing more than some poor choice of words like "clutter" and this ever-popular "GKO"...
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

01/24/2012 12:17 AM (UTC)
Given all the shots taken at the quality of moderating, I have to say it's nice to feel missed.

I jest of course, but it saddens me that this place seemingly only got worse after I left. I don't plan on being around much past this, but I want the staff to know that I'm open to being a mod again, and you guys know where to find me. I hope for the sake of everyone that the changes and actions taken here are for the greater good. With that, I again take my leave. Be well everyone.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
01/24/2012 12:23 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat Online, the forums and site itself, have lacked a sense of direction and structure for some time. Many of you have voiced this already yourselves in previous iterations of the discussion, many of us agree that it has been the case. Right now, it is the responsibility of the staff to assume their role as staff and push on in this direction. You, as users, will have the benefit of experiencing it as we work. We're working hard on a lot of things, but it will do nobody any favours to elaborate on them until they're ready, or build undue anticipation. There have been no announcements about staff changes or direction for this very reason.

At the moment, there has been a new layout of the forums as they exist.
This is not strictly a visually oriented design feature, it is the order of the forums themselves. This is part of a series of changes, they may already be visible to interested and observant users in parts, others will become apparent. If you don't notice, and take our work for granted, there's some sense that we are doing our job. Because our objective right now is not to partake in self-aggrandizing or gloating, we are trying to do the job.

Reasons for clerical directives are straight forward and have been lamented upon ad nauseum. If some users are having difficulty coming to terms with those descriptions, we can only hope that as we move forward, some ease will set in. The fact that, until this moment, nobody has actually had to experience these directives, there has to be some credence given to the expectation of adjustments. Unfortunately for us, some users have felt the need to fan the flames of discontent without taking the time to fully appreciate the decision, or take the time to consider the longterm implications it is intended to foster.

This is not a sudden change. This has been a long time coming, something we're all at least subconsciously aware of, evidenced by some of those observations about outstanding issues. There have been no personal attacks or disrespectful exchanges. I personally have given an inordinant amount of time to interacting with you, yes, using a certain type of vocabulary I favour, to engage you all in an adult manner and attempt to address and clarify situations as they are, and arise.

Right now, Garlador is creating a thread. It is being designed against my advice, with a lack of editorial instinct. I anticipate some of you will have problems with the thread in its current form, for that, I can only apologise. Per explicit advice offered on several occasions, a single thread crammed with each consecutive, previously existing post, is not the idea. It is not in line with this mandate, but in the interest of letting Garlador make his own bed, it will not be interfered with.

Guys, when it all boils down to it, it's a simple edict.
You've not actually had to experience it in any unusual, or new way yet. The current KOTW thread isn't representative of it. If and when it becomes an apparent phenomenon -- discussing a particular type of topic in a single thread -- you will likely not notice it. From a certain perspective, we're all doing it right now, doing a decent enough job to maintain an on-going narrative amidst different voices, albeit with some confusion about diction.

We're not out to get anybody. We're not levelling personalized attacks or evil schemes. We're looking at an orderly, MKO-specific way forward, and you're all a part of it, as are the people we haven't seen, and the people we hope to meet. I'm trying very hard to meet you guys on your own terms, but we're staff, and you do need to return some of that effort.
Garlador
01/24/2012 01:41 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
Right now, Garlador is creating a thread. It is being designed against my advice, with a lack of editorial instinct. I anticipate some of you will have problems with the thread in its current form, for that, I can only apologise. Per explicit advice offered on several occasions, a single thread crammed with each consecutive, previously existing post, is not the idea. It is not in line with this mandate, but in the interest of letting Garlador make his own bed, it will not be interfered with.

Strange that you have such a problem with the way I did the new thread, considering it meets every letter of the law you laid down for me and was the only way to bring all that content into ONE thread, as you DEMANDED I do.

Secondly, this is once again you expressing a problem with what "is not in line" with what you want it to be, rather than what I chose to have it be. You've repeatedly claimed that your problems with my thread were that they were "not what is expected" and that they're "outside the norm" of typical posts and that you wished for them to adhere to YOUR singular vision of what MY material should be.

You heavily criticized me for this in private and pretty much called me a hypocrite when you said "You appear to be doing exactly what you've objected to"... and I am, because you forced me down that path. I have heard ZERO support suggestions or "advice" that I am going against. On the contrary, I did the new thread EXACTLY as you originally said I should. If there's a problem with it, it's ONLY because of your instructions.

But it's so much easier to shift the blame to someone else, I imagine. And yet you have the nerve to "apologize" for me doing what you told me to do.

I've been very patient, Mick. Superhumanly patient. I've dealt with you intruding into my affairs, meddling with my work, modifying my posts, barking orders at me, being beyond unhelpful, unclear, and cryptic, and enduring every snide remark and dismissive, belittling, demeaning thing you've said about me and my labor of love.

I've heard you use the words "clerical" and "mandate" and "future plans" and "editorial" at least a dozen times today alone. In over three days of our discussion, you've never said the two simple words I've asked you repeatedly to say to me. "I'm sorry".

I'm still waiting.
J-spit
About Me
Twilight Muthafuckin' Sparkle

Sig by TheCypher
01/24/2012 02:01 AM (UTC)
^ and shit has just gotten real...
robs727
01/24/2012 02:05 AM (UTC)
For what it's worth Garaldor should just setup his own blog and post a thread linking people there.

If the MKO staff don't see that the KOTW threads aren't cluttering the forums, and are probably about the only ones currently worth reading, then that is their loss.

You can't create a mega-thread given that each is a seperate topic, not to mention the bandwidth issues due to their size with pictures etc. And if it becomes a generic discussion about the characters then it's lost everything that made the KOTW's so fun to read.

Seems to be abit of confusion to some degree as well. I'm reading that "you can't continue with 1 character per thread (it's messy), but you can't bundle them into one (it just won't work)". So basically they're saying we like what you're doing, but it's not working with our new rules, so do it somewhere else.

Personally I think the MKO staff should spend more time bringing the site design up to date, rather than trying to "clean up" something that just isn't required nor beneficial.

But it's good to see that the forum listings have been updated. smile
(Erik)
01/24/2012 02:11 AM (UTC)
Icebaby Wrote:
(Erik) Wrote:
Icebaby Wrote:
Well that's nice, but what about those other topics? Why should I see six KOTW when I want to talk about Cyber Sub-Zero? I push that topic back on top, it gets pushed back down to the second page because more people are talking in the KOTW.

I do enjoy the idea of turning it into one giant forum. And if anyone gets confused on how it works, obviously, what Ninja offered was a good solution. But if we're all going to act like we don't know how to play on this site, well, then tough luck. ninja's idea of using hyperlinks to pages where this character is being talked about was a good idea to do.

Although, I know most would oppose any of this.

Well, if you want to talk about Cyber Sub-Zero, why not post in his KOTW thread? The reason the hyperlink idea will fail is because, as you've noted, the KOTW threads are very active, and they do tend to be at the top of the forum list. Now imagine trying to be in that "all characters in a single" KOTW thread, talking about Cyber Sub-Zero on page 6, but Sonya is page 9, and Jax is page 14, and Mileena is page 31, etc. and the thread is on page 76, and there are 17 different conversations going on about different characters when all you want to discuss is Cyber Sub-Zero in MK 2011. How do you not see how that is a bad idea?

I am sure that there would be a way to where it could work out. If it has never been given a chance, it should be given a chance. It shouldn't be shunned down immediately because people believe it wouldn't work. If it's not working, I'm sure there will be another way to figure out how to handle the issue.

But if it is not given a chance to see what happens, then why complain about it when we don't know what will happen?

Ok. Give it a shot. Tell me what you think.
J-spit
About Me
Twilight Muthafuckin' Sparkle

Sig by TheCypher
01/24/2012 02:32 AM (UTC)
^ clusterfuck. That will not be an organized anything.

Don't mind me though.
Dibula
About Me

01/24/2012 03:02 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
dibula Wrote:
Now to my dear friends in the upper levels. Look guys, we may have different opinions, but on a professional standpoint that doesn't mean much. Mick, I like you, you're a cool dude, but surely as a man in a position of power you have to know the basics of writing a notice of rejection or explaining negative results. When speaking from a point of authority, keep emotion to a minimum and opinions to those who you can trust them with. Openly implying that Garlador was trying to make this site about him was a horrible choice, my man

I can only reiterate, as I have throughout this thread, that the weight of any reference is not to imply that Garlador is attempting to make the site about himself. Unfortunately, the irony of the present tense is that that is exactly what has eventuated. Obviously, this is not an attractive notion as we are attempting to rebuild and reinvigorate a community for everyone, hardcore and casual, new and old. I can't stop people inventing their own version of what's being communicated, but I can reiterate what has actually been said, and what has strangely enough, become blatant fact.

Understood. Then allow me to rephrase that. It is unwise to personify the receiver of negative news as any type of inanimate object, as it could be misinterpreted as an insult, consequentially raising hell.

I'm not nitpicking or trying to be a pain in the ass though. Just a friendly suggestion for any future situations that resemble this one.

Also, <3 you too Killswitch. You're the man, man.

I'm also guessing my suggestion has been ignored? Pity. I didn't think it was half bad myself, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right? Flamers gonna flame.
TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
01/24/2012 03:15 AM (UTC)
Alright, I read as much as could as fast as I could. I apologize in advance if I misunderstood something or missed some details. I'm not taking sides. I just have a few questions.

Let's imagine someone is new to the site, and out of interest in the KOTW thread series, that user bumps/replies to more threads than allowed on the front page by any specific user. Do one or more of the threads get closed? If so, are they allowed to be remade after enough time transpires?

My second question concerns the section: where do the KOTW threads technically belong? You could pigeonhole the them into any section and it would make sense on some level. It seems to be the most fitting to put them into "Future MK Games," but to be honest, I really don't think that section should even exist. Combining Strat and Matchmaking into one section was great; I feel Future discussion would make more sense within MK2011 discussion.

Finally, is there an immediate solution to the errors Garlador encountered when trying to compile the KOTW threads? This site has some technical issues, no doubt. Can these things be remedied?
Garlador
01/24/2012 03:18 AM (UTC)
dibula Wrote:
I'm also guessing my suggestion has been ignored? Pity. I didn't think it was half bad myself, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right? Flamers gonna flame.

Hardly ignored. In fact, it's something that I'm still seriously considering.

I'm actually taking the time to see how things work, testing the limits of our new restrictions, and seeing how effective they are. If they prove too much of a problem, I'll do what you suggested and make my own blog and post the links here.

I'd like to NOT do that though. This was content FOR MKO, not for a personal blog. I'll go through every alternative before that... but I most certainly have not ruled it out.
(Erik)
01/24/2012 03:26 AM (UTC)
Garlador. If the 5 active threads per user rule is an issue with KOTW and older threads get shut down, you should allow another MKO member who you trust and who doesn't normally create new topics in the MK 2011 forum to reopen the threads for you. And for any future KOTW week posts, you can have another member open the topics for you and write "discuss whomever" and then in the 2nd post you can post your post and get your DPs. If you divide up these threads in the right manner, you can have as many active threads about each individual character that the MKO community wants to discuss, and is discussing, as seen by the threads remaining on page one, as you want without the 5 active threads rule being an issue. Of course, this is assuming that the threads are allowed to exist in their current state, and not in their singular condensed form.
Garlador
01/24/2012 03:35 AM (UTC)
(Erik) Wrote:
Garlador. If the 5 active threads per user rule is an issue with KOTW and older threads get shut down, you should allow another MKO member who you trust and who doesn't normally create new topics in the MK 2011 forum to reopen the threads for you. And for any future KOTW week posts, you can have another member open the topics for you and write "discuss whomever" and then in the 2nd post you can post your post and get your DPs. If you divide up these threads in the right manner, you can have as many active threads about each individual character that the MKO community wants to discuss, and is discussing, as seen by the threads remaining on page one, as you want without the 5 active threads rule being an issue. Of course, this is assuming that the threads are allowed to exist in their current state, and not in their singular condensed form.

Well, speaking bluntly, I would very much like for OTHER members to be just as proactive and passionate about these subjects. Please please don't do that on MY account. Do it for the characters and community, but never just for me.

If you yourself feel strongly about doing what I've been doing, I encourage it and fully support it, though I can't guarantee that might rub a few mods the wrong way to attempt to subvert their "mandates" through clever loopholes.

And I was never in it for the DPs. I think I maxed out on those a long time ago.
Icebaby
01/24/2012 03:44 AM (UTC)
I'm going to throw out a suggestion.

I'm not sure how many of you guys remember my voting threads and, I would change the title and first post to a new character after a certain amount of days have past.

Why not, stick to one thread and change the first post every now and then?
Either make a blog site where you've put your stuff, such as what I've done with the game reviews I've done as shown in my signature that I just started this week, and put links to where we can see past stuff... And the days you're currently talking about the character is what we see in the post itself?

If this new creation of the threads don't work.
robs727
01/24/2012 11:37 AM (UTC)
For what it's worth Garaldor should just setup his own blog and post a thread linking people there.

If the MKO staff don't see that the KOTW threads aren't cluttering the forums, and are probably about the only ones currently worth reading, then that is their loss.

You can't create a mega-thread given that each is a seperate topic, not to mention the bandwidth issues due to their size with pictures etc. And if it becomes a generic discussion about the characters then it's lost everything that made the KOTW's so fun to read.

Seems to be abit of confusion to some degree as well. I'm reading that "you can't continue with 1 character per thread (it's messy), but you can't bundle them into one (it just won't work)". So basically they're saying we like what you're doing, but it's not working with our new rules, so do it somewhere else.

Personally I think the MKO staff should spend more time bringing the site design up to date, rather than trying to "clean up" something that just isn't required nor beneficial.

But it's good to see that the forum listings have been updated. smile
WhereThereIsSmoke
About Me

If you use the term "spam" I have no time for your argument.

01/24/2012 01:46 PM (UTC)
Holy shit! I have never read such a load of crap in my life.

Mick-Lucifer your posts have a certain air about them. An air of arrogance and smugness. It is best described as how I would imagine a dictator beaming while hiding behind layers of bureaucracy as he sentences a rival on some nonsensical technicality.
KingBellsprout
01/24/2012 02:47 PM (UTC)
(Erik) Wrote:
Icebaby Wrote:
(Erik) Wrote:
Icebaby Wrote:
Well that's nice, but what about those other topics? Why should I see six KOTW when I want to talk about Cyber Sub-Zero? I push that topic back on top, it gets pushed back down to the second page because more people are talking in the KOTW.

I do enjoy the idea of turning it into one giant forum. And if anyone gets confused on how it works, obviously, what Ninja offered was a good solution. But if we're all going to act like we don't know how to play on this site, well, then tough luck. ninja's idea of using hyperlinks to pages where this character is being talked about was a good idea to do.

Although, I know most would oppose any of this.

Well, if you want to talk about Cyber Sub-Zero, why not post in his KOTW thread? The reason the hyperlink idea will fail is because, as you've noted, the KOTW threads are very active, and they do tend to be at the top of the forum list. Now imagine trying to be in that "all characters in a single" KOTW thread, talking about Cyber Sub-Zero on page 6, but Sonya is page 9, and Jax is page 14, and Mileena is page 31, etc. and the thread is on page 76, and there are 17 different conversations going on about different characters when all you want to discuss is Cyber Sub-Zero in MK 2011. How do you not see how that is a bad idea?

I am sure that there would be a way to where it could work out. If it has never been given a chance, it should be given a chance. It shouldn't be shunned down immediately because people believe it wouldn't work. If it's not working, I'm sure there will be another way to figure out how to handle the issue.

But if it is not given a chance to see what happens, then why complain about it when we don't know what will happen?

Ok. Give it a shot. Tell me what you think.

The whole idea was for the original post in the new thread to have hyperlinks to the old threads (so people can read even if the threads are closed), and then he can add hyperlinks to pages within the new thread as time passes so people can jump to a specific character. Not for him to be obnoxious and post them all again in one thread. Nothing towards you specifically but I am shocked as to how many people don't understand that THAT is what is trying to be accomplished. Icebaby did it with her voting threads so I think Garlador should personally swallow his ego, and simply do the same since it was proven to be a simple process that everyone could follow easily (ESPECIALLY if he hyperlinks like suggested).

Short answer for below - Stop asking for what isn't owed to you.

Mick doesn't owe Garlador an apology. He's Doing his job and Garlador (and many of you apparently) don't like that so you are getting all pissy over something that in the long run doesn't make anything worse. Yes the MK 2011 forum may be somewhat dead now, but cleaning things up is still important and something that this site could seriously use from time to time.

I don't get why other people are bothered by this either. You can still read and he can still post. The special treatment he asks for just because he is pursuing a job at NRS is not going (whether you want to call it that or not.... That's what it is. Fact.) to happen and quite frankly, I feel that if anyone from NRS were to read his threads.. It would be easier for them to navigate through one thread as opposed to using the search function on this site.

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.